Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 14th Jan 2011 (Page 4)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pop Princess

lol...i havnt watchd da epi yet...her in england its gna cum on in btw 2 hrs...but....
i dnt knw y...dis whole dutta appearing to nakku is very twilighty....i mean its da kind of thing i expect 4m bella and edward....
its really awesome...hw nakku and dutta havnt actualy sed ny ov da usual crap bwt i love you and dat...instead der expressions say it all 4 dem and add more ov a unique depth to their love.....

just a thought.....lol...

I have felt D has all Edwardish qualities.Dark, brooding, immensely sensitive & capable of unfathomable love. Yes.Actually this was the second time he's done the"Twilighty" thing.i.e appearing in Nakku's conscious & communicating with her.The first one was in the JMM track when Nakku was surrounded by Anna's goon Keshav & his henchmen. D was confusing the lot with flitting across the jungles like the way Edward runs.
Theirs is an eLS i.e Eye Love Story. There has never been any need to say anything out loud.Totally loved D's intense stare.Day DreamingHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorry

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goodd

Thanx so much for the wonderful update ZubyDutta. Dutta's presence made me happay to the core. A very happy makara sankranti to everybody. Let godbless u all with the immense happiness health wealth n progress in yr life.

A special blessings on behalf of the entire forum members to our dear Dutta Mishal Raheja a wonderful feast , success health wealth n happiness to the core.

You are welcome, Goodd. It would have been a dull episode if D hadn't been there in the first scene.And what a scene.Truly. Hope u have a happy festival tooSmile

I'll always remeber MR in all my prayers & may he find all the success & happiness in this world.
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing.I m kind of liking this track of nakku...where the  villagers love towards her is growing each day..I m sure when dutta is back he will be suprised to see that how nakku not only took care of his family but his praja..as well..Would love to see villagers going gaga over nakku's good deeds infront of dutta..would like to see his reaction to all this...n plus baaji adding spice by how she was the only one confident of him being alive....n how she handled the new ACP...n how he bowed down to her in helping find duttaLOL I m sure joh bache kuchi aaprehensions hai Dutta ke dil mein nakku ke pyaar ke liye ...they will change n he will adore her all the more...n side by side I want to see a craving dutta ...who will want to do all silly things for his lady's attention....n love..LOLLOLLOLLOL I now I know I m being dumb...but to see all this I wouldnt mind being dumbLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

You are right, Megha. I think this is the pivot around which the whole uttaraadhikaari issue will revolve.In many Kingdoms when the king suddenly is incapacitated or killed there is always a tussle of power over the issue of ascension.And its always among the siblings of the King & the immediate family of the King.(wife & kids). Thats exactly is what in play here. Kala will declare herself heir to the throne but widespread public support of Nakusha will see her being sidelined in the most humiliating way. It will be a lesson of a lifetime for Kala. After all it was her doing that Nakusha today is the queen of Dutta & queen of Patilwadi.
But Megha he has been acting silly since the day he came back from the jungle. Do u think the old Dutta would forgive the face hiding thing so fast & keep bugging Nakku for food in the middle of the night.LOLLOLLOL

meghaparti

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Zuby...very well written dear....keep writing more Big smile

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masz

Thanks Zuby for the updateStar, loved the TaSha scenes......I sooooo want them back togetherDay Dreaming, TaSha are just the perfect couple.... Anyway want Seema out, so Dutta can get back to Nakku, dont like this draging.... and Kala, do you think that she might try implementing Baaji?...

You are most welcome,masz. There was only one TaSha scene but look how it filled everyone with so much happiness.Smile Hope he keeps coming in her dreams every day.I hate to see him in Seema's house & crying out in pain.Cry No ,masz, I think Kala for the moment is very bewildered that her best laid plans are going so awry & her worst nightmare is coming true i.e Nakku who she still considers a housemaid is the new queen of Patilwadi & Baji, thankfully, has escaped her attention for the time being.Whatever Kala does only brings glad tidings  in Nakku's life beyond her wildest dreams. Be it D's love, being D's wife & now taking over of D's empire.There couldn't  be a worse punishment for Kala.LOL

notsorry

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

congrats zuby on your first update... it was absoultely lovely and thanks for the warning that the 1st part is the best!

Thanks Vandu for ur kind commentsBig smile
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nizam13

@Zuby - Wonderful update.  The few moments of D present or imaginary with N is what many on the forum had asked for.  If I remember correctly many were asking for TaSha scenes to be included in every episode even for a few moments. Thanks for all the humor thrown in. It will continue to keep us amused without D for the moment and befitting for the other characters when D returns. Aneesa

Thanks AneesaBig smile Ladies here are simply thirsty, hungry for atleast a teeny weeny glimpse of their beloved couple together.Embarrassed CVs have very kindy obliged us yesterday. Yeah!I remember someone wanting a dream hug next.LOL Aww... thanks hope it made u laugh rather than annoy you.LOL
Hope D returns soonCry

notsorry

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

tanx alot zuby 4 the wonderful update wow it doesn't even look ur first awesome work dear yes the 1st scene saved the day D/MR was superb the way he stood tall eyin his wife & the look he gives N in the jeep was mindblowing & naku i am liking the style she is showing. but we want full D by mon. it is too much they showing v.little of D ab bass.Tanx dear !Smile
Thanks JordaBig smile Yes! It was my first attempt.I got a chance suddenly yesterday. Hope wasn't a silly updateEmbarrassedLOL D! Haye! No description will be enough for him.I can't tell you how I much had to control myself while writing the update,I wanted to say so much about him but I was scared I won't be given another chance of doing updates if I went rambling endlessly about D.LOL
I hope D too starts dreaming about Nakku & Nakku too sees him everywhere.Then we can have loadz & loadz of TaSha scenes.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrybfunofbb123

Go to top