Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 14th Jan 2011 (Page 2)

Pop Princess Goldie
Pop Princess
Pop Princess

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
lol...i havnt watchd da epi yet...her in england its gna cum on in btw 2 hrs...but....
i dnt knw y...dis whole dutta appearing to nakku is very twilighty....i mean its da kind of thing i expect 4m bella and edward....
its really awesome...hw nakku and dutta havnt actualy sed ny ov da usual crap bwt i love you and dat...instead der expressions say it all 4 dem and add more ov a unique depth to their love.....

just a thought.....lol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanx so much for the wonderful update ZubyDutta. Dutta's presence made me happay to the core. A very happy makara sankranti to everybody. Let godbless u all with the immense happiness health wealth n progress in yr life.

A special blessings on behalf of the entire forum members to our dear Dutta Mishal Raheja a wonderful feast , success health wealth n happiness to the core.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masz-Carrie-

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
A very well written update Zuby...Clap....thnx a ton

-Carrie-

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.I m kind of liking this track of nakku...where the  villagers love towards her is growing each day..I m sure when dutta is back he will be suprised to see that how nakku not only took care of his family but his praja..as well..Would love to see villagers going gaga over nakku's good deeds infront of dutta..would like to see his reaction to all this...n plus baaji adding spice by how she was the only one confident of him being alive....n how she handled the new ACP...n how he bowed down to her in helping find duttaLOL I m sure joh bache kuchi aaprehensions hai Dutta ke dil mein nakku ke pyaar ke liye ...they will change n he will adore her all the more...n side by side I want to see a craving dutta ...who will want to do all silly things for his lady's attention....n love..LOLLOLLOLLOL I now I know I m being dumb...but to see all this I wouldnt mind being dumbLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

masz-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hey my sweet Zubi,

Congrats fro your first update! ClapClapClapI dare say, its been an evenful week with your first VM and everything. See you snapped out of your distress and you get to see our sweetheart making 3rd dimensional appearances to reassure Naku. Actually, that is a joke as this august and benign presence is to calm the rebellion still brewing on the forum to have our lovely Gadha/Sher back in our midst, hale and hearty. I am sure that the CVs have understood that we will not tolerate seeing an inanimate Dutta suffering in Seema's sombre den for too long....Some hopes that we want to see fulfilled ASAP.

Zubi, loved your update. Carry on the good work.

Thank you for the wishes...It is Pongal in South India too so Happy Pongal to you. As I said in my PM yesterday, hope that you enjoyed the khayali thali that went all the way across the 5000 miles from UK to you and all those who would want to partake in the celebrations.

Happy Lohri,Smile Happy Makar Sankranti to allSmile. May the Harvest festival bring lots of happiness and prosperity to all and the team at LTL, especially Mishal. SmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masznotsorry-Carrie-

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Zuby for the updateStar, loved the TaSha scenes......I sooooo want them back togetherDay Dreaming, TaSha are just the perfect couple.... Anyway want Seema out, so Dutta can get back to Nakku, dont like this draging.... and Kala, do you think that she might try implementing Baaji?...

-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masz

Thanks Zuby for the updateStar, loved the TaSha scenes......I sooooo want them back togetherDay Dreaming, TaSha are just the perfect couple.... Anyway want Seema out, so Dutta can get back to Nakku, dont like this draging.... and Kala, do you think that she might try implementing Baaji?...

Dear Masz,

Greetings from the other Kent girl on the forum. Smile

masz-Carrie-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
congrats zuby on your first update... it was absoultely lovely and thanks for the warning that the 1st part is the best!

-Carrie-

Go to top