Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Becoming Mrs. Dutta Shriram Patil (Page 5)

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

I love your display pic. Thornewood has the same one. WHEN are we gonna get a scene like that, for real! argh!

Yea, i like the TaSha scenes, though it's just Naku daydreaming. Love the symbolism,Dutta guiding her, telling her to take care of his people. I do agree with Shilpi, it is connected to the episode where Dutta explains to Naku what it is to be a gangster's wife.

I really want him to come back soon, and be proud of her. More than anything, i want the romance to start. Argh. Seema, handover Dutta to his wife, will ya! Stop playing dumb.

Thank you! I love that brief bit in the song sequence SO much! Day Dreaming Thornewood9's little writeup about that scene in the LTL Express sums up my feelings about that dream perfectly! I'm going to repeat your question because that's what I've been asking myself all the time, too! WHEN are we going to get a scene like that for real?!

Even the lightest of touches, even the softest of smiles...That's all we need to see, and we'll be over the moon. But I want much more passion from now on, like you've said so many times in your posts.

@bold: Agree! The way that so many of the elements of this story are connected, like a web of intricately woven threads, is amazing.

Seema, you may call yourself "Chanda" now, but Dutta is Naku's Chaand. Their destiny was written in the stars...You can't change that, no matter how much you pray.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcysub_rosa-bharti-

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
missed you loads liz........

when almost every member is getting bored by the episode and is liking it to skip watching the episode you have said so many good and positive points about the show....i tried my best to stay away from the show but ended up watching it everyday at 8:30 pm sharp lol.........

I was troubled a bit to see people worshipping nakusha and for that matter even nakku was troubled by the gesture anyone in her place would have accepting peoples offering to you as god is not so easy to take at least for those who consider everyone as equals....loved the way she imagined dutta and she followed what he would have done if in her place.....

yes true that while dutta realises that nakku is all he needs when away from her nakku would totally evolve as his wife in every sense....
though a little boring but whatever is being shown in the show was so important and relevant.....I have never lost faith in the show and never will.....

thanks for putting it so beautifully......I loved every bit of it....

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I M Loving Nakku taking control and  becoming the don and the best is dutta's shadow encouraging her and showing her the path  but i fell off my chair laughing when she imagined baaji as dutta bechare baaji ke expressions were like W*H is going on rofl 

but saying that they r overdoing it i mean come on it's yawn worthy the lady washing her feet and than the dhoodh and the seema ke saath drag scenes i fell asleep

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 14 January 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
absolutely beautiful written......agree 100% .......just started watching the show a couple of months ago...........which episode was it when he tells how a gangsters wife should be????????
shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Liz, no need to thank, i m happy wid the fact that u r BACK.

Cuming to ur post, u r ryt as always, naku completes dutta in every manner, in every field, nd hence she is his soul mate, his wife, MRS. NAKUSHA DUTTA PATIL.

The short but sweet TaSha scene we had in yesterdays episode is completely adorable, nd i also find it a bit odd wen naku sees dutta in baji. Nd i completely agree wid u on calling naku nd seema DB. Nd nd, i lyk to warn seema, she is not suppose to dore dalofy on dutta, her only task is to repent herself.
vahgar Senior Member
vahgar
vahgar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Liz...... welcome back....

Thanks for the lovely post,totally agree with you on the parallel track.....
Like the way they are showing Kala making plans to take Dutta's place and here People have already chosen Nakku......... :) . but do want Dutta to be back in form soon.....

--Lalitha

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

absolutely beautiful written......agree 100% .......just started watching the show a couple of months ago...........which episode was it when he tells how a gangsters wife should be????????

hey Alamelu,

It's the 24th March episode. Do watch it! Brilliant heartwrenching TaSha scenes!
mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Liz!!

Dumb Blondes indeed!!!!!!!ROFL

Lovely TaSha moments though!! Just loved D's looks! The emotions on his face! His proud feeling that Naku is his wife! This guy really kills people with just looks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Go to top