Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Becoming Mrs. Dutta Shriram Patil (Page 4)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Main lunch pe kya gayi, yahan to Kavi and Song sammelan chalu hain, Tasha beware, we will bombard you with this :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56lizdarcy-sourire-Crystal29HumaGMelodiousDreams--Sia--

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
this is what tasha does to us ROFLROFLROFLROFL its contagious ROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56lizdarcyCrystal29-sourire-WanderbugMelodiousDreams--Sia--meghaparti

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

beautiful post Liz.. i did miss your posts, but for the last 2 weeks forum has ben under a lot of stress and turmoil.. hopefully now things will calm down..

U said it about the song. my fav lines   in tht song is same as urs

Tu hi to har pal bandha hai lamho ki in zanjeeron main
Tu hi to har dum raha hai khawabo ki har tabeeron mein
Tu hi to har din dikha hai dundhli ya ujali tasveeron mein
Teri hi to hai khushoo mujhme mein haan madno re
Abb tu hi to harsu har jagah
I just LOVE this..

and tere haath mein is my eternal fav.. one of the reasons being the lyrics and shayari in between plus the fact my fav singer Sonu has lent his voice to this beautiful song.

@Shilpi.. - Iss pal mein.. is a classic.. I absolutely love this song too and one of the reasons is the same as above.. i just adore his voice and cant get enuf!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56Crystal29WanderbugAnu-Reddy--Sia--meghaparti

notsorry Senior Member
notsorry
notsorry

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

WELCOME BACK....that was a screamed welcome hence in Caps...i was shouting it...lol..

By the way gr8 post as usual..and i agree 200000%....if that exists...me too liking the track..but would like to see more of dutta...the glimpses are not enough...i am sure kala would probably declare herself or her son as dutta's uttaradhikari(heir)...but villagers will refuse to accept that...they will definitely side with nakku...i like the new confidence in nakku...and even though some ppl in forum think that its very unnatural....to me this seemed most natural. if she stayed at home denying his death and crying i would have been disappointed....but this is so perfect...as i have said earlier....this track is to show dutta yet again nakkusha's suitability as his wife...not that he ever doubted that but still to engrave that deep in his head....i keep remembering the scene were he didn't choose a mangalsutra for supriya and latter told nakkusha about the life his wife will have to lead....He will be so proud of her....i hope they handle the track properly..it has potentials...

I found the nakku-seema scene as irritating as suds,kala,chaskar scene...both were just mediocre in such important scene. or maybe i biased as i only like MRs acting.

@Shilpita87..  My thoughts about N as it relates to that episode as well. Aneesa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56Wanderbug

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Yay, another fantastic post! Big smile I'm so, so happy to see this, Liz! It feels like it's been ages since your last post! (Maybe that's just me, though. I might've missed something.)

Originally posted by lizdarcy

Naku's finally become a true sherni. I loved the TaSha scene y'day. His dialogues, man!The dialogues always make me think! I loved that bit he said, accept what they give, coz the giver always receives blessings. And give them the same love you give me. This is my interpretation, but seriously, dil khush ho gaya, with that sweet scene.

That scene was just...Day Dreaming Couldn't stop watching it yesterday!
I'm loving the way that the gradual process of Naku growing accustomed to the responsibilities (for lack of a better word) of being Nakusha Dutta Patil is being shown. There have been many hints in the past about "Dutta's wife", of course, but now that Naku is actually facing Dutta's people, she is gaining confidence in herself slowly - I liked her hesitation in those scenes...She's not used to such respect and admiration from so many people - but she listened to her heart, and did what Dutta would have wanted her to do.

Lady, the man who carries a blood stained dupatta piece and a ganesh locket cum mangalsutra with him, is a man who has given himself to love, body and soul! OMG, he loves her so much! The fact that he carried it with him, isn't that proof enough! He's forgiven Naku, and he didn't need to know the truth or hear her story for that. He forgave her coz he realized that his love for her was greater than the secret she'd kept from him. Oh, how i love this man.

*siiiiigh* Love and agree with every single word! Embarrassed 
TaSha need to reunite ASAP! I'm suffering from major, major TaSha deprivation. I can't wait to see what's in store for us.

Random: I loved the TaSha jeep scene - Mishal-Mahi's expressions were lovely! The way Dutta was looking at Naku...Day Dreaming And Naku's smile, OMG! Heart She looked as if she was about to burst into tears of happiness, bless her! The way her face instantly fell when she realized that it was not Dutta with her...I thought that was very nicely done.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56AMANJPlizdarcysub_rosadivy609Wanderbug-bharti---Sia--meghaparti

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaNa4ever

Yay, another fantastic post! Big smileI'm so, so happy to see this, Liz! It feels like it's been ages since your last post! (Maybe that's just me, though. I might've missed something.)

Naku's finally become a true sherni. I loved the TaSha scene y'day. His dialogues, man!The dialogues always make me think! I loved that bit he said, accept what they give, coz the giver always receives blessings. And give them the same love you give me. This is my interpretation, but seriously, dil khush ho gaya, with that sweet scene.

That scene was just...Day DreamingCouldn't stop watching it yesterday!

I'm loving the way that the gradual process of Naku growing accustomed to the responsibilities (for lack of a better word) of being Nakusha Dutta Patil is being shown. There have been many hints in the past about "Dutta's wife", of course, but now that Naku is actually facing Dutta's people, she is gaining confidence in herself slowly - I liked her hesitation in those scenes...She's not used to such respect and admiration from so many people - but she listened to her heart, anddid what Dutta would have wanted her to do.

Lady, the man who carries a blood stained dupatta piece and a ganesh locket cum mangalsutra with him, is a man who has given himself to love, body and soul! OMG, he loves her so much! The fact that he carried it with him, isn't that proof enough! He's forgiven Naku, and he didn't need to know the truth or hear her story for that. He forgave her coz he realized that his love for her was greater than the secret she'd kept from him. Oh, how i love this man.

*siiiiigh* Love and agree with every single word! Embarrassed

TaSha need to reunite ASAP! I'm suffering from major, majorTaSha deprivation.I can't wait to see what's in store for us.

Random: I loved the TaSha jeep scene - Mishal-Mahi's expressions were lovely! The way Dutta was looking at Naku...Day DreamingAnd Naku's smile, OMG! HeartShe looked as if she was about to burst into tears of happiness, bless her! The way her face instantly fell when she realized that it was not Dutta with her...I thought that was very nicely done.

I love your display pic. Thornewood has the same one. WHEN are we gonna get a scene like that, for real! argh!

Yea, i like the TaSha scenes, though it's just Naku daydreaming. Love the symbolism,Dutta guiding her, telling her to take care of his people. I do agree with Shilpi, it is connected to the episode where Dutta explains to Naku what it is to be a gangster's wife.

I really want him to come back soon, and be proud of her. More than anything, i want the romance to start. Argh. Seema, handover Dutta to his wife, will ya! Stop playing dumb.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56AMANJPsub_rosaWanderbug-bharti-MelodiousDreamsmeghaparti--Sia--

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by shilpita87

And for final SR i want either...Saiyyan or Is pal main hoon....becoz i just love both the songs...they are my constant companions....

Now for this one, I would like the In Lamhon Ke Daaman mein from Jodha Akbar, it would make it very poignant :)

I'm not a big fan of this song, but i somehow feel it'd suit the situation: Mere haath me, tera haath ho... Esp. coz of the shayari in between the song...
adhoori saans thi dhadkan adhoori thi adhooren ham
magar ab chaand poora hain falak pe aur ab pooren hain ham.

Sigh.

LOL lizz we think alike..i used this song in my FF for tasha SR..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56lizdarcy

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

the whole song was made for them. its about longing. its about DN. its about being unable to put their feelings into words. its about them.
For todays epi from D to N Day Dreaming
Haan tera saaaya to mein hoon
Par sang tere na reh sakhun
Haan Iss safar mein to mein hoon
Par sang tere na ruk sakun

For me its the mukhra..or begining lines they just say it all

Main hoon shab tu subha
dono milke juda
main hoon lab tu dua
dono milke juda
Sajanaaa..

how night and dawn are linked yet arrival of one ends the other...how lips are made for prayers yet when they are uttered they are gone off to heavens....poignant....to the coreEmbarrassed....so tasha like...even when they are togehter something separates them....plz we need union now....even in SGP the leads have confessed and are together..grrrrrrrrrrrrAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Go to top