Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Becoming Mrs. Dutta Shriram Patil (Page 3)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

And for final SR i want either...Saiyyan or Is pal main hoon....becoz i just love both the songs...they are my constant companions....

Now for this one, I would like the In Lamhon Ke Daaman mein from Jodha Akbar, it would make it very poignant :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedMelodiousDreams

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Wow. Thanks guys, for the warm welcome. I'm really flattered. Half of the time my posts don't make sense to me, i'm amazed that you guys find it interesting. LOL thanks again, for the lovely replies.

Shilpi, Megha

I wish i could foresee the track. Atleast our guess abt Seema's role came true. I'm finding her to be another Madhu though. Not as interesting as i thought she'd be. What makes her think that Dutta'd even want her back? She thinks he's still single? I'm gonna hate it if she keeps mum and decides to sacrifice her love once she realizes he is Naku's. I'D love it if she professed her love and Dutta told her, without malice or anger, that he belongs to Naku, heart and soul. Oh, that'll be a good one! Huma'll love that, i bet! LOL

As for their reunion, i *know* it's gonna be breathtakingly beautiful. Better than Ambar, Madno and Jaana jogi de naal. Sigh. It has to be the best! And with a scene that drives us crazy. I won't even try and predict it.

I didn't like the idea of a blind D either, but this darkness is gonna make him crave for light. He'll crave for sight, just so that he can see her face. He's gonna see her anyway, with his eyes closed. Oh, her love is gonna haunt him!

Can't wait to see Mishal's acting. He's gonna do it beautifully.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56AMANJPduttarpitakomal_w25Crystal29sub_rosaWanderbugdivy609MelodiousDreamsHumaGmeghapartiAnu-Reddy--Sia--

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
of course i would love it  stupid chanda wanda finds out what karma is wont she!!!
 Day Dreaming but i would love D to call out nakkus name when he sees her because she said she wouldnt come to him till he called her. i want him to call her. from another post how apt are these lyrics for these two:
Kai khawaab dil tujhko le kar sajaye
Per khauf yeh bhi kahin per sataye
Gar yeh bhi tutee to phir hoga kya re
Mujhe raas aati hai khushiyan kahan re
Kyun dil ko dukhana bewajah Madno re
Kyun dil ko dukhana bewajah
Phir aansu bahana Ek Dafa
Phir aansu bahana Ek Dafa Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

merunAMANJPhenna56-sourire-Crystal29divy609Wanderbug-bharti-Anu-Reddymeghaparti

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by shilpita87

And for final SR i want either...Saiyyan or Is pal main hoon....becoz i just love both the songs...they are my constant companions....

Now for this one, I would like the In Lamhon Ke Daaman mein from Jodha Akbar, it would make it very poignant :)

I'm not a big fan of this song, but i somehow feel it'd suit the situation: Mere haath me, tera haath ho... Esp. coz of the shayari in between the song...
adhoori saans thi dhadkan adhoori thi adhooren ham
magar ab chaand poora hain falak pe aur ab pooren hain ham.

Sigh.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPprettywomanCrystal29mussy.jamshedHumaGMelodiousDreamsAnu-Reddy--Sia--meghaparti

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

of course i would love it stupid chanda wanda finds out what karma is wont she!!!
Day Dreaming but i would love D to call out nakkus name when he sees her because she said she wouldnt come to him till he called her. i want him to call her. from another post how apt are these lyrics for these two:
Kai khawaab dil tujhko le kar sajaye

Per khauf yeh bhi kahin per sataye

Gar yeh bhi tutee to phir hoga kya re

Mujhe raas aati hai khushiyan kahan re

Kyun dil ko dukhana bewajah Madno re

Kyun dil ko dukhana bewajah

Phir aansu bahana Ek Dafa

Phir aansu bahana Ek Dafa Day Dreaming

I *love* the song. Makes me wistful. There's something about unrequited love na! My fav lines are,

Tu hi to har pal bandha hai lamho ki in zanjeeron main
Tu hi to har dum raha hai khawabo ki har tabeeron mein
Tu hi to har din dikha hai dundhli ya ujali tasveeron mein
Teri hi to hai khushoo mujhme mein haan madno re
Abb tu hi to harsu har jagah

I loved Naku in that scene, peeping at him and then silently thanking God for the happiness and love He'd blessed her with. Brilliant scene!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56pinks86Crystal29WanderbugHumaG-bharti-MelodiousDreamsAnu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
the whole song was made for them. its about longing. its about DN. its about being unable to put their feelings into words. its about them.
For todays epi from D to N Day Dreaming
Haan tera saaaya to mein hoon
Par sang tere na reh sakhun
Haan Iss safar mein to mein hoon
Par sang tere na ruk sakun

henna56AMANJPlizdarcypinks86divy609Wanderbug-bharti-Anu-Reddy

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

the whole song was made for them. its about longing. its about DN. its about being unable to put their feelings into words. its about them.

sigh. Every single line is TaSha. When i first heard the song, i found it sad and sweet. But then i watched the July 20 episode. Saajna in that female voice. It was Naku's story, through and through. The way she silently loves him, knowing that he's never gonna be hers. That yearning and wistfulness was all there.

A month later we had the same song for Dutta. This time, it was his turn to love her knowing that he could never have her. That was the time she had rejected him and run away from home. Sigh. It is TaSha, every line!

henna56Wanderbugdivy609sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsHumaG-bharti-Anu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

sigh. Every single line is TaSha. When i first heard the song, i found it sad and sweet. But then i watched the July 20 episode. Saajna in that female voice. It was Naku's story, through and through. The way she silently loves him, knowing that he's never gonna be hers. That yearning and wistfulness was all there.

A month later we had the same song for Dutta. This time, it was his turn to love her knowing that he could never have her. That was the time she had rejected him and run away from home. Sigh. It is TaSha, every line!

time we had it on the both of them EmbarrassedEmbarrassed yes yes im in love with a song sue me *headpalms*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56komal_w25lizdarcyWanderbugMelodiousDreams

Go to top