Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Becoming Mrs. Dutta Shriram Patil (Page 2)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
hi ,
i was expecting some nice soulful post yesterday for the tasha scene & today u fulfilled my wish.
I am great fan of ur writings.Reading ur posts i always felt as if u actually know some one like dutta & nakku in real life.
Even i found interaction between nakku-seema hilarious & not needed.
Thanks again with this lovely post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masz

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Welcome back Lizzy, I was wondering when we would get the postcard from you and here we are :)
Gotta love Fridays I tell ya!!!
I agree with Shilpita here, I didnt find Naku out of character at all. First off, she was always shown to be a compassionate empathizing type of person, so identifying with the people is not difficult for her.
The part that she was shown hesitating about - and they showed it beautifully, is that she was never adored, given respect, being that she came from a poor background. That was the part where Dutta - really her conscience was giving her that extra nudge saying accept this, because its part of your life now, just like Dutta is in your life and blood.
Also, in the jeep scene, she was not imagining Baaji as Dutta as such, she was so involved with Dutta's thoughts at the time, that she "wished" it was Dutta by her side.
I am confident that we should see Naku-Dutta by end of next week, otherwise, get ready with the winter boots ladies, channel wale, here we come :)

PS: I think they will use Jogi De Naal again for the reunion, its poetic justice :)

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56AMANJPdramagomasznotsorrykomal_w25-sourire-kiran255left_foreverWanderbug-bharti-ivy_11MelodiousDreamsAnu-ReddymeghapartiImmaculateDream

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
jana jogi de naal is lovely i love it myself but would love madhno/saajna to come back i love that song as well!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56masz-bharti-

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

jana jogi de naal is lovely i love it myself but would love madhno/saajna to come back i love that song as well!

i'd love madno, but this time it's their union, for real. Whichever song they choose to show, i'm sure i'm gonna fall in love with it. Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25maszdivy609-bharti-HumaGMelodiousDreamsAnu-Reddy--Sia--

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

i'd love madno, but this time it's their union, for real. Whichever song they choose to show, i'm sure i'm gonna fall in love with it. Big smile

i want the bit where they play main hoon shab tuh subah dono jud ke judhaa playing when they see each other and are walking towards each other ignoring the world Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ahh a girl can dream! LTL always chooses the best songs so im trusting them on that Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56-bharti-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Liz,  Thank you very much for your wonderful post...........I can't thank you enough.......You're Fabulous

Welcome back lizdarcy.......Clap

I want tasha together soon !Wink
meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Yes Lizdarcy was so missing ur posts..Waise I too m very busy these days just like u so hardly get time to comment....but I try always to read most of the threads n click the likie button....as my acknowlegement...n as far as Mrs patil is concerned....I m kind of liking this track of nakku...where the  villagers love towards her is growing each day..I m sure when dutta is back he will be suprised to see that how nakku not only took care of his family but his praja..as well..Would love to see villagers going gaga over nakku's good deeds infront of dutta..would like to see his reaction to all this...n plus baaji adding spice by how she was the only one confident of him being alive....n how she handled the new ACP...n how he bowed down to her in helping find duttaLOL I m sure joh bache kuchi aaprehensions hai Dutta ke dil mein nakku ke pyaar ke liye ...they will change n he will adore her all the more...n side by side I want to see a craving dutta ...who will want to do all silly things for his lady's attention....n love..LOL I now I know I m being dumb...but to see all this I wouldnt mind being dumbLOL

Edited by meghaparti - 14 January 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masz-bharti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lizdarcy

i want the bit where they play main hoon shab tuh subah dono jud ke judhaa playing when they see each other and are walking towards each other ignoring the world Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ahh a girl can dream! LTL always chooses the best songs so im trusting them on that Day DreamingDay Dreaming

You know what i was thinking....we should have madno/sajna playing when dutta is up and about but can't see..he is trying to adjust to this darkness while his heart keeps the one face he wants to see always flashing in his minds eye....
Actually i was hating the idea of blind Dutta...but then i saw those episodes again where dutta dons his old dutta bhau avatar and puts his earrings after FR....he says i don't want to see your face...he says so many harsh things in his anger....maybe this was Gods way of telling him..You don't want to see her...Fine..Let me make it so that you won't see anything let alone her face...lets see are you satisfied...
But then Dutta can't see anything but her even without his eyesight...this will show him that her being in front of his eyes or him closing his eyes to shut her off will never prevent him from seeing her....her face is ingrained in his heart and blood....he doesn't need the eyesight to see her...this realization will make him accept how much he still loves her..how he never stopped loving her as she never stopped healing him..I want this realization and subsequent feeling of loss to assail him when he realizes it...and this song has been used previously for such purpose...

Then i want Tasha union...probably in a temple....not in PN...all PN wasis are gathered in the temple and villagers and all are also gathered and they are all surprised to see dutta in the temple...they all shout his name but he has eyes only for her...his steps walking towards her like a possessed man unblinking, unstoppable...their eyes doing the talking and Jaana jogi de naal playing in the background....maybe kala takes a step to stop him trying to dupe him with her false concern, or AS calls him but he just walks past them all to her and stands in front of her.  She looks at him with teary eyes and suddenly collapses in heartwrenching sobs on his chest....he hugs her to him closing his eyes trying to absorb the feel of her in his arms...to let this feel be compared to his dreams...to let her scent and sobs drench his soul in the devine feeling of being loved wholly,completely,selflessly..Embarrassed

And for final SR i want either...Saiyyan or Is pal main hoon....becoz i just love both the songs...they are my constant companions....

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

merunhenna56AMANJPshan2430maszdramagonotsorrykomal_w25droopy_asleepprettywomanleft_forevermozart66mussy.jamsheddivy609ivy_11-bharti-MelodiousDreamsAnu-Reddymeghaparti

Go to top