India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Becoming Mrs. Dutta Shriram Patil

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
LOL. Aakhir hamara pyaar usey khich laya! Congrats guys, and thanks to all those who fought it out,and those who never lost faith in the show. I'll thank myself too, for signing the petition, and sending Mishal those senti messages on FB. LOL.

Guys, i wasn't keeping away on purpose. It's bledy work! I have a deliverable tomorrow too, yet here i am! Shilpita, vahgar,Shruti thanks for missing my mushy posts yaar. And Saraaaa..thanks for being there for me. Mwaah, love all you ppl here for being such an awesome bunch.

Acha, coming to the show..i only startedwatching it from Friday. I'm kinda liking the track, inspite of my poor, wounded, blinded sher.

Naku's finally become a true sherni. I loved the TaSha scene y'day. His dialogues, man!The dialogues always make me think! I loved that bit he said, accept what they give, coz the giver always receives blessings. And give them the same love you give me. This is my interpretation, but seriously, dil khush ho gaya, with that sweet scene.

Seema's forgiveness/Dutta's redemption will go parallel with Naku's journey towards becoming Dutta's wife in every aspect. Oh, i'm loving it. While Kala's making blunder upon blunder coz of haste, and of course the knowledge that her days are numbered,Naku is evolving. She is becoming the kind of wife Jodha was to Akbar. We've always debated, how Naku pales in comparison with D's glory. Now we know why we were wrong. Dutta couldn't have asked for a better wife. Instead of waiting for her husband to return, she has set out searching for him. The mantle isn't too heavy for her, for she is his wife, and considers his trials her own. That's why managing the people came so naturally for her. And while Kala's fight has now become a farce with her trying to gain power to salvage her soulless existence, Naku's fighting for love. Today just proved that she loves his people as her own. Her belief is now theirs too, that he is alive. I can see it clear, Dutta and Naku working together to make their little kingdom a haven of peace. Oh, the image just makes me smile! He'll feel blessed, to have such a wife, who completes him in every sense. None of those simpering misses he's known could've loved his work, or people so selflessly!

Ah, Dutta. It hurts to see him helpless, but it's for his own good. It'll calm him down, give him time to think, analyze and arrive at the truth. He needs this time away from her. Meanwhile, i did expect Seema ma'am to dore dalofy on him. As if! Lady, the man who carries a blood stained dupatta piece and a ganesh locket cum mangalsutra with him, is a man who has given himself to love, body and soul! OMG, he loves her so much! The fact that he carried it with him, isn't that proof enough! He's forgiven Naku, and he didn't need to know the truth or hear her story for that. He forgave her coz he realized that his love for her was greater than the secret she'd kept from him. Oh, how i love this man.

BTW, Naku and Seema are such DBs! Dumb blondes, talking about the same guy! LOL, the scene was hilarious. I also found the scene where Naku imagines Baji to be Dutta odd.

Gah. I need more of Dutta! Until i wait for TaSha. When will these two get back together? sigh. My hair's turning grey, already, CVs! grr..please stop the torture, get em back together.

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalihenna56Pinki_BaulAMANJPduttarpitashan2430sut1nabilamubeendhlgirlnotsorrymaszdesisisterspinks86shipsshruti10augustkomal_w25LaTuLasikkaishadramagomishimanoneets_ltlpbtghoshdroopy_asleepCrystal29prettywoman-sourire-mnx12mozart66mussy.jamshedsub_rosakiran255divy609skavitha08left_foreverkadduubfunofbb123sparikh--Saaki--WanderbugushankitvcmIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-Sophia21MelodiousDreamssuhana19AlameluHumaGivy_11-bharti-Anu-ReddyPrinsesse.Suvi--Sia--jani-yehmeghapartiImmaculateDream

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Nice post.....totally agree on the "Dumb Blondes" part ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56LaTuLamasz--Sia--

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

LIz love ur post 
actually today i feel like she is realy becoming MRS Dutta Sriram Patil !
in every sense !
I love the scene 
well im happy the way the story progressing but desperately waiting FOR Tasha reunion :)
and yes some positive vibes coming 
but we will not stop until confirmation from PH or MR officially 

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Wow! Welcome back, liz! Big smile Missed your posts! Nicely writtenClap

I agree...Seema and Nakku scene where they were talking about the same man was funny.....They need to start 'thinking' again!

Found the dreamy Tasha scenes very beautiful. Waiting for Dutta to be back in action.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masz

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Nice post.....totally agree on the "Dumb Blondes" part ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Welcome back Liz !!! Smile
No wonder one has been a GF of gadha and other is his wife LOL
all gadhas relatives LOL

Edited by Sia79 - 14 January 2011 at 11:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ships-sourire--Azy-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
WELCOME BACK....that was a screamed welcome hence in Caps...i was shouting it...lol..

By the way gr8 post as usual..and i agree 200000%....if that exists...me too liking the track..but would like to see more of dutta...the glimpses are not enough...i am sure kala would probably declare herself or her son as dutta's uttaradhikari(heir)...but villagers will refuse to accept that...they will definitely side with nakku...i like the new confidence in nakku...and even though some ppl in forum think that its very unnatural....to me this seemed most natural. if she stayed at home denying his death and crying i would have been disappointed....but this is so perfect...as i have said earlier....this track is to show dutta yet again nakkusha's suitability as his wife...not that he ever doubted that but still to engrave that deep in his head....i keep remembering the scene were he didn't choose a mangalsutra for supriya and latter told nakkusha about the life his wife will have to lead....He will be so proud of her....i hope they handle the track properly..it has potentials...

I found the nakku-seema scene as irritating as suds,kala,chaskar scene...both were just mediocre in such important scene. or maybe i biased as i only like MRs acting.

Edited by shilpita87 - 14 January 2011 at 11:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56masznotsorryLaTuLadramagomozart66

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
loved it Liz! you penned it down beautifully. but did you notice in the first part when nakku turns around instead of seeing her saab she sees a cow swishing his tail ROFLROFLROFL
the fact that they show nakku clever enough to work out how D escaped but not clever enough to connect the dots when it comes to chanda wanda makes me ROFLROFLROFL i mean hello even i worked that one out!
as for seema can i just say i cannot wait to see her face when she gets rejected someone please frame it and give it to me ROFLROFL ahh revenge really is better when its served cold. poor chanda seema never heard of the expression you made your bed now lie in it woman! she really annoys me i think by being there or maybe its something else. hmmm as for nakku i think she prove to everyone that she is capable of being D's other half. i had a feeling even bajji doubted that but after seeing the way she handled all the people of patil wadi i see a sense of respect that he kinda had for D but now has for N as well. and the best part is N is starting to believe in herself a bit more. shes building up on that low self esteem and is becoming stronger which is good. being D's wife is never going to be easy! just like you i cant wait to see D's face when he sees the love and adoration patil wadi has for his wife especially after that slap incident he did in front of everyone. if today is anything to go by i cant wait *sighs*  im hoping we get tasha by the end of next week *fingerscrossed* that re-union better NOT be anti-climatic otherwise the learned people at colours will be getting more informative emails from me!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

henna56AMANJPmaszWanderbugsparikhdivy609-Azy-MelodiousDreams-bharti-Anu-ReddyImmaculateDream

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
"Dumb Blondes" ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  This I agree , from the day I saw Big money.. I was like D'ohShockedShockedD'oh how can it be ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszWanderbugkiran255

Go to top