males slapping their spouses

Posted: 13 years ago
wonder, what makes the creative team show wife beating scenes! Rudra slaps Gouri and throws her out of home. Slapping is morst repulsive action.
Totally agree with you! Its abuse.
At least it hurts na. He's the triple size of hers...
gauri needs to slap back!
Originally posted by sohan12345

wonder, what makes the creative team show wife beating scenes! Rudra slaps Gouri and throws her out of home. Slapping is morst repulsive action.
Writers of the show probably slap their spouses around and since their wives do nothing, they asusme all women are the same.
i totally agree with you
i hated it whne he slapped
BTW has he slapped her before too???
Originally posted by shayalprasad

i totally agree with you

yes, when P is married and R is in silent mode, G goes there and talks about p when R gets angry and slaps her ....

well slapping anyone regardless of gender according to situation is welcomed , but this repeated beating of wifies r too much to take

why cant G raise her hand ?? or someone stop R ??
Originally posted by shayalprasad

i totally agree with you
Yes, and Pihu we all know about that slap.
i'm going to say what i'v said before. when the cv's have nothing intelligent to write, they add "[insert slap here]" to their scripts😆  we should'v kept a slap counter on here bc they sure r slap-happy here!
These writers hate women. there they go making rape & abuse look like it's okay because its just a stupid woman right?  Whose gonna stand up against a big strong man?*gags on sarcasm😡