Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

New SS: She Is My Angel(part2 -page5)jan16 updated (Page 5)

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhz

hey vry nice concept.....................
i knw d angel is HEER........i think soErmm.............
update sooooooooooon

thankyou sadhna

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
hi friends thanks for your kind support .my special thanks to friends who commented,pressed like buttons and to silent readersHug.here is the second part hope you will like it .waiting for your comments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaisweta2005

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

shot 2

balraj is a successful businessman .his wife teji and nihaal are helping him in business.heer is the daughter of balraj she is ladli of the family. she is  a journalist  by profession .heer always wants some adventure in life. she is so caring girl .in her dictonery there is no word called "hate".she was smart ,simple ,outspoken girl . rajveer is  her childhood friend.he is in love with heer .but heer never fell for rajveer.

rajveer is not so serious .he is funloving guy . his stand for heer is " heer i love you so much ,but if you didnt love me ,i try my best until i found a better choice or upto your marriage.till then i keep on proposing you " this is his criteria of love towards heer.

prem was sleeping on his bed .the clock nears 12 am . he hears some noise he wakes up ,the lights gone .he fears  he sits on the bed and sharpens his ear to listen the sound to find  who is coming .suddenly a hand closed his eyes from back .prem screams for help .preet put his hand on prem's mouth and says "happy birthday prem ". prem relaxed ,preet puts the light on . prem "omg i am terrified ".

preet " just for fun prem " prem " ok sweet devil ,where is my gift ". preet "come with me i show you but close your eyes until i ask you to open". prem "how can i come" .preet i take you  .preet takes prem out of the house  . prem " shall i open my eyes". preet " ofcourse ". prem was surprised to see a bmw car that too in his favorite colour . prem looks at the car .preet " prem here is the key ,how is my gift " . prem hugs preet and says " wow nice gift preet i love you my devil". preet " okay say me now what you are going to gift me ". prem "suspense". preet " prem plz plz say me ". prem " just guess" .preet " my favorite sports car ". prem hits his forehead with his hand.

preet " okay then a house ". prem "all ready we have enough". preet " cake ". prem " my honey bunch ,sure i will give cake but thats not my gift ".  preet " plz say me whats it ,i can guess it".

prem " papa and ma going to anounce marriage of a boy ". preet "what noooo ,you are elder how can i ". prem pulls his ear and asks "is this is the reason ". preet "you know it ,then why asking ". prem " my angel cursed you ,you have to marry the same girl you loved ". preet jumps in joy .

preet "prem how papa knows this ". prem " i said ". preet "thank you prem ,thats my bro but i will marry meher only after your marriage"

They turned back by hearing  laughing sound . anurag " happy birthday beta ". prem " thank you papa". prerna " happy bithday prem ". prem "thank you ma ,ma where is my laddoo". anurag " prem ,this 12 oclock eat in morning ". prem " papa good things should not be  delayed and denied". prerna " accha then why postponing your marriage". prem " ma i couldnt find my angel".

anurag " prem i give time till your next birhtday ,you should find her otherwise you have to marry a girl by our choice". prem " sure papa i will ". prerna "thats my boy ".preet " what a family ,what a family ". prem " hmm parents asking their sons to find their lovers and fall in love,we got  gifted parents ". both anurag and prerna comes to beat them but they run downstairs.

prem lives a very happy life with preet's family. first he hesitates to mingle with him but to remove his hesitation anurag and prerna allready registered and shared thier property equally to preet and prem .they never let anyone to hurt prem .prem always thinks " i got everything in my life now ,i should not hurt them by any means ". but prem dont know that time the destiny is going to play a very cruel game.

prem was busy in working out  a project .anurag comes there . anurag"prem its midnight you still working go to bed". prem "but papa i have to finish this". anurag " but this is mr.manmeet's work na". preet " prem how many times i said to you ,dont afraid of manmeet ". anurag "prem look you are my son ,manmeet is my sister's son ,listen i wont tolerate any illtreatment against my son ". prem "but papa".

anurag pats his shoulder and say " when you going to accept me as your real papa prem ". prem hugs him with tears . preet "omg omg emotional scene ". prem hits him  . preet "now action scene". anurag "no sad scene ". preet "what". prem and anurag see eachother and begins to chase preet .

after a week

prem sits alone in his balcony .he just see the street and keeps on thinking . a hand touched his shoulder he looks at them. he saw his angel standing there .she smiles at him and says " prem dont worry if you are good then somebody will help you to remove all your pain". prem  wakes up from his dream hearing preet's sound .

preet " what you dreaming prem ". prem "my angel said devil is coming so pretend to sleep ". preet "achha warn your angel then i will curse you will never meet her". prem stares at him .preet okay prem you have to give an interview on your new project .

a girl is waiting go soon.prem rushed there . a girl was sitting in the waiting hall .prem goes there .the girl looked at him . prem smiles " madam ji aap yahaan ,what doing here". 

the girl smiles at him " hey my boy you are here ,i came

to interview the new ceo of basu industries ".  " how are is your life going good". prem " ofcourse i have to tell you everything . she asks what .

suddenly prem shouts and gets up shouting " preet why you pouring water on me now ".

precap :

heer jumps " rajveer i am going to take interview of anurag basu ". "we are going delhi today ,so pack

your things". 

anurag "prem i am busy ,so you plz give the interview".prem "lekin papa how me". preet " its not request ,its an order from your father ". prem hestitates

hi friends sorry for the long one plz do read and comment whether i have to contine or should end this .

eagerly waiting for your comments

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

paapasharmeeli-salma--Shwetasri-sweet_gurl93shivangi2092sweetanu2314.Suhasini.-SwaSan-CocoChanel-scarlett-biyaahmadshermamoon_mine-SnowKid-iheartChaialicia212Pumpkinn..Amira..AASUSCurlylocksPreeti.xo

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
reserved
MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
awsum update cnt wa8 2 c nxt part..!!!
aishwaryagayen IF-Rockerz
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
lol stupid rajveerr noooooooo
no worries our heroes there na
hahaha
prem l get jhatkaa to see her gosh waiting badly
god bless

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 16 January 2011 at 9:41am
moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
wat hs happened to prem's destiny?
will he hate the basu's in future???
n nice that premeer r meeting in the nxt part!!!!!!!!
pls update the nxt part soon!!!!
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
**Reserved**

Awsome part....luved it...argghhhhhh Rajveer....No probs we got our Premu.....lol....
Update soon  n thnx for the PM....

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 25 January 2011 at 12:00pm

Go to top