New SS: She Is My Angel(part2 -page5)jan16 updated

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends i started a new ss hope you will like it

She Is My Angel

part 1(page1) ,part 2(page 5)

Concept

Hi friends this my concept .a boy lost his family when he is about to die a girl saves him .after that she goes missing and he landed in a very caring family . he founds the girl too while living happily he founds a shocking truth and how he is going to react for that .will he forgive them

this is my concept how it is friends
Edited by anuu2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

shot 1

preet " prem everyone is ready in the conferance hall what are you doing here ". prem smiles and says "nothing come let's go ". preet " shall i ask you one thing". prem " same answer ". preet smiles and says " you wont repent". prem "why should i ". preet "oh god its time shall we move now". prem  smirks .

"prem why always see your angel in sky ".  prem " preett shall we move now ,look she is my angel ,she is the reason for my life but dont know where she went ,even i dontknow her name" . preet put his hands on his ears and says "enough enough its one lakh ninethousand 999 times i am hearing this from you " .

prem and preet laughs at each other .prem "preet i dont know if i didnt met her  i would have died on that day ". " if i didnt met you ,i cant stand like this today".  preet "oh prem so you know one angel's name and you dont know other one ". prem "you are not angel ,you are a devil". preet pull his ears and says devill . prem " but sweet devil".   mean while  anurag basu comes there . they both stopped laughing .

anurag "whats this  you both always playfull ". prem " papa you only asked me to enjoy life ". preet " ha papa you asked me to enjoy ". anurag " its not joking time  lets go ". they walked behind him.

preet is the son of multimillionare anurag basu . prem saved anurag's wife prerna from an accident .prem was an orphan so they adopted him as thier son . both prerna and anurag treat prem as thier elder son bcoz preet is adamant on that saying " prem is oneday older than me".

prem was born in a rich family but he lost his parents when he was   21 years old . he was ditched in business by his chachi daljeet and prem was thrown out of house without even a single penny to spend.he dont know where to go  .he walked in beach .he decides to kill himself he walks into the see waves a hand stops him .he looked at her .she slaps him hard.

she continues "what you think in your mind ". prem puts his head down . she asks " before commiting sucide dont you think about your family ". prem " i am orphan ,ditched by relatives dont know how to live ". she looks at him and says " so you need job or money right". prem nods his head  .she asks him to come with her . he asks " madam will you  give me a job even i can do sweeping ". the girl looks at him with tears in her eyes .

she asks him to sit in her car . he sits, she drives car to a  hotel . she makes him to eat and she gives a suitcase and asks him to open after she goes from there . prem fears but said okay . she left him near a house saying this house is for rent . prem thankd her .  she says " look  if we are good god will send somepeople to help us at any situation promise me you wont try this stupid thing next time ".

he dont know why but promised her saying " sure madam i wont even think about it ". she smiles "thats my boy ". she says good bye to him . prem " madam but my job".  the girl " the answer is in your suitcase and she goes from there with smiling face " .

prem goes inside the house and opens the suitcase and shocked to find lots of money in it .he rushed outside to thank her but she gone already .then only the thing flashed in his mind that " both didnt askd their names respectively ". so he named her as angel .

prem opens a small stationery shop and his business was slowly progressing . he never saw the girl again . oneday while prem was crossing the road  he saw a  car hit a tree and the lady who drives the car faints .she took him to hospital .when prerna recovers they heard his whole story and decided to keep him as thier son. preet and prem become good friends and best brothers . for the past six years prem is living happily with them his only sadness is  he cant find his angel .

hi friends i finished part 1 plz do read and comment .

will prem can find his angel ,who is she ? is heer is that girl?

Edited by anuu2010 - 13 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
its awesomeeeeee too good too cute and different waitinggggg for next asap
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
pls add me to ur pm list!!!!
n make prem meet his angel meet soon!!!!!
Greeshma.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was awesome anu.......... prem an orphan...........i wanna hug him........... my poor boy........... eagarly waiting 4 heer's entry.........

lov
greeshu
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sweet 1 luved the concept..wa8in for more...!! thx for da pm.!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Luved the first part...poor Prem he is an orphan....hope he finds his angel soon.
Plzzzzzzzz add me to your PM list n update soonnnnnn......
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...annu loved it...👏👍🏼

angel heer??
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww my angel is prem but he doesnt helps my hearttt whhchh is in pain for himm lol hihihiii this is gonna work nd i am in pm me plzzz
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww....Prem
lovely update anuu.
do update soon.
tc
Tasneem