Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan going to Jail- Please Read

Amongthestars89 IF-Rockerz
Amongthestars89
Amongthestars89

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hey there people!!!

Okay I should be revising for my exam instead of writing this, but I'm fed up with people saying crap like "I ain't going to watch because Maan's going to Jail," "The TRP's are gonna go down", blah, blah, blaaahhhhDeadDeadDead

So What??? Sleepy

Is moaning about is going to solve anything???ConfusedConfusedConfused Yeah sure C.V's could have gone with other tracks like the entry of SAMEERA and VICKY! Wink  Or Dev, Meera and Sasha could have returned in some way, but they need something for AFTER marraige right? Confused So why not this particular track while Maneet are getting married? If you've already forgotten, articles on IF and on Star One site mentioned that despite the wedding having dance sequences and etc, drama will be involved with twists!

WELL ISN'T THIS ONE HECK OF A TWIST???  ShockedShockedShockedShocked

When I saw NT i clapped because i missed her! Embarrassed Admit it....karishma is a damn good actress, acting as one of the most selfish, annoying b**chy vamps of all time! She's made NT the first ever vamp of Indian tv my favourite! Usually all the other "vamps" annoys me DeadAngryand i just forward their scenes, but NT...ClapClapClap 

Totally reminds me of NT! TongueLOLLOLLOLLOL

I think this is the twist or one of them anyway and Maneet wedding will still happen  *fingers crossed* despite what happened today Confused and then afterwards Maan will go jail! Okay he'll go jail after Arjun does something and probably Brij does something during the wedding ceremony(shoots Geet? remember the that Promo???ConfusedConfused) and someone will enter finally! Sleepy I'm waiting C.V's for Sameera and Vicky entry! AngryAngry

Anyway, I think...it may be far fetched but someone else mentioned and checking GC's blog, i think C.V's are going for this track because GC wants to take time off for Debina who's coming back after filming for the indian version of Total Wipeout (wonder if it's funny as the British Version???)  Confused

Anyway also the fact that in his latest blog entry, he mentioned they going to get married soon, and someone mentioned next month right???Confused So how will GC see Debina and prepare for his own wedding, if he's filming for Geet, practically 24hrs a day??? 

Thus today's episode is the start of Maan going to jail track (won't see him unless C.V's bank scenes), when GC takes some days off to be with Debina. What better track then Maan going to jail? Seriously what else could the C.V's think of so that GC could take time off? Tell me, because my brain ain't working with other tracks they could have done, since i'm worrying about my upcoming exam...ConfusedOuch

*edited* another reason they doing this track is that.....well they want to spice things up? I mean we've all been waiting the wedding for ages....but seriously in every programme....there's always got to be some sort of drama during a wedding right??? So C.V's are just spicing it up with NT coming back and Arjun putting Maan in jail because of that! *shrugs shoulders* 

Oh yeah.....please read Jyoti's thread if you haven't....she gives a damn good explanation/analysis whatever it's called about this track

so didn't intend no bashing or controversial topic or anything like that...just saying my thoughts and stuff.....now back to revision!!!

Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 14 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gagsykdg129naamteegPGirnzaqxswDoJin-pixie-Absoluvpickachublackb28

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Nice thoughts.

But does Maan have to go to jail just because GC's taking time off?

I don't get it....does this mean Maan will be a no show till GC gets back? ie, we won't be seeing Maan at all for the next few days?

if they have banked episodes like you have suggested, then why show a jail track..? They could just as easily have shown a post-wedding track.

Can't understand the connection between GC taking leave and showing a jail track!

I must be missing something here.

suprise007 Senior Member
suprise007
suprise007

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Ok ppl don't be angry with me, but Maan should've been the one in a coma instead of NT(thn GC can have all the time off he wants), although it should have happen after marriage n one the bad guys could end up in jail, instead of NT in a coma n Maan in jail

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmpippa

dailysoap0510 Groupbie
dailysoap0510
dailysoap0510

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee89-Maneetfan

Hey there people!!!

Okay I should be revising for my exam instead of writing this, but I'm fed up with people saying crap like "I ain't going to watch because Maan's going to Jail," "The TRP's are gonna go down", blah, blah, blaaahhhhDeadDeadDead

So What??? Sleepy

Is moaning about is going to solve anything???ConfusedConfusedConfused Yeah sure C.V's could have gone with other tracks like the entry of SAMEERA and VICKY! Wink  Or Dev, Meera and Sasha could have returned in some way, but they need something for AFTER marraige right? Confused So why not this particular track while Maneet are getting married? If you've already forgotten, articles on IF and on Star One site mentioned that despite the wedding having dance sequences and etc, drama will be involved with twists!

When I saw NT i clapped because i missed her! Embarrassed Admit it....karishma is a damn good actress, acting as one of the most selfish, annoying b**chy vamps of all time! She's made NT the first ever vamp of Indian tv my favourite! Usually all the other "vamps" annoys me DeadAngryand i just forward their scenes, but NT...ClapClapClap 

I think this is the twist or one of them anyway and Maneet wedding will still happen  *fingers crossed* despite what happened today Confused and then afterwards Maan will go jail! Okay he'll go jail after Arjun does something and probably Brij does something during the wedding ceremony(shoots Geet? remember the that Promo???ConfusedConfused) and someone will enter finally! Sleepy I'm waiting C.V's for Sameera and Vicky entry! AngryAngry

Anyway, I think...it may be far fetched but someone else mentioned and checking GC's blog, i think C.V's are going for this track because GC wants to take time off for Debina who's coming back after filming for the indian version of Total Wipeout (wonder if it's funny as the British Version???)  Confused

Anyway also the fact that in his latest blog entry, he mentioned they going to get married soon, and someone mentioned next month right???Confused So how will GC see Debina and prepare for his own wedding, if he's filming for Geet, practically 24hrs a day??? 

Thus today's episode is the start of Maan going to jail track (won't see him unless C.V's bank scenes), when GC takes some days off to be with Debina. What better track then Maan going to jail? Seriously what else could the C.V's think of so that GC could take time off? Tell me, because my brain ain't working with other tracks they could have done, since i'm worrying about my upcoming exam...ConfusedOuch

Oh yeah.....please read Jyoti's thread if you haven't....she gives a damn good explanation/analysis whatever it's called about this track

so didn't intend no bashing or controversial topic or anything like that...just saying my thoughts and stuff.....now back to revision!!!
zee, where does he say he is getting married in feb....... could u pls send me the link , as i just checked the blog now after reading u r post nothing of his marriage is mentioned in the recent post
Amongthestars89 IF-Rockerz
Amongthestars89
Amongthestars89

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dailysoap0510

Originally posted by Zee89-Maneetfan

Hey there people!!!

So What??? Sleepy

zee, where does he say he is getting married in feb....... could u pls send me the link , as i just checked the blog now after reading u r post nothing of his marriage is mentioned in the recent post

Read the bit in red and bold! i read it on the forum that someone mentioned next month....can't remember who! sorryEmbarrassed
ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
ToDAy Total Boring Epi.......Na Jane kitne BURI BALAAYEN hain ..MaaNGeet ka na hum Sagai Dekh saken Na Shaadi Enjoy kar payenge.. Upar...  CVs Plz No Sepreation of MaaNGeet....Ye CVs to hamen khush nahi karte Now GC vi Fan ko Sad..karne laga... GC khud life enjoy kare humne kab roka,But that time hamare MAAN ko jail na Vej ke Out of india dikhata.. jab vi Hum thora Khush hona chahte hai .. GC vi hamen SAD kar deta hai... Oh NO........ O God Plz all Buri Balaaon ko End karo plz..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top