ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: krishnabhavna

Even me too 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 no kriya scene

Yes...dat wat is killing me!!🤢😡
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

me toooooooooooooooooooooooo, they could atleast have shown kriya talking about the day's events which was enough to get any body contemplating about the future of Tn and arushi and kesar , but the CVs left it at that............................😡

yeh yaar...i was really expecting dat dey wud continue the night where kriya will be talking abt dat day's happenings...but dey juz strted a new morning n dat wid the SUCKsenas!!Angry
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

yeh yaar...i was really expecting dat dey wud continue the night where kriya will be talking abt dat day's happenings...but dey juz strted a new morning n dat wid the SUCKsenas!!😡

W*H dis tension (crap) don't except any kriya romantic scene..... Bt atleast they shld show a conversation btween Kriya atleast 2 make us happy....... And if she Arushi is fixed (permanent ) in TN ..... then our Kriya 😭😭😭😭😭😭..... everyday epi will b....🤢🤢🤢🤢
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
All in all - I have quite enjoyed the rollercoaster week that we had this week. I don't kbow about every one else - But I have enjoyed it.