Pratigya
Pratigya

Waahh....wat a week!! (Page 2)

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvira22

Even I have a feeling dat Arushi wiill b permanent .... Which I really dont want , ....... just fed up  dis    Arghoooooosiya..track.........

OMG....y doe evry1 feel da same????is it gonna be true????den CV;s suck if dey r gonna do wat we dnt wan!!!Angry

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Guys, you've got me worried again now.  I just started watching again this week, hoping the end of the Arushi track was near and you've got me thinking. ...ohhhh dear...pls dnt say dat u'll stop watching it agian...pls do it atleast for our kriya!!but i understand ur situation...da same is wid us...the only difference is dat we dint stop watching but u did...but u were right in stopping watching dis crap!Angry
AH said in an interview a couple weeks ago(?) that she was gonna return to the Saxena residence and become a bookworm, do you think the cvs have changed their minds again.  Is she gonna become a permananet fixture in the TN due to audience demands (yeah right!). W*H????Audience Demand????ahem ahem...can i ask teh CV's who r doz stup** Censoredppl who want to see dat YKW in TN????
I'm hoping Prats catches KN red-handed trying to bury Kesar, reports him, the cops take him away, and Arushi returns home....even i wish da same!!Big smilen hope dat the CV's does the same too!!
They're trying to copy kriya's scenes again, the way ykw said Shakti Singh and then he grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the wall.
If, however, Kesar won't make any accusations against KN, they'll probably send her to her maike anyway seeing as KB's leaving, which will drag out the Arushi situation even longer.AngryAngry....arghhhhhhhhh....now even i have doubt wetehr i'll continue to wtach dis crap on tv...i'll only watch it online n dat too only my baba;s scenes n kriya scenes too....n den i myt watch da repeat telecasts!!!but i wud do dis only if get a clue abt dis yucky track continuing!!!!Angry
I really don't know how they'll end this, they better not disappoint us again.
You've confused me now, CryCryCryCry I want this to end soon.  Please cvs!...Friend dnt worry...keep hope....think positive...aaj nahi toh kal CV's ko yeh track bandh karni hi hogi warna hum yeh serial dekhna bandh karenge!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnabhavna

Even me too CryCryCryCryCryCryCry no kriya scene

Yes...dat wat is killing me!!DeadAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaElvira22

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

me toooooooooooooooooooooooo, they could atleast have shown kriya talking about the day's events which was enough to get any body contemplating about the future of Tn and arushi and kesar , but the CVs left it at that............................Angry

yeh yaar...i was really expecting dat dey wud continue the night where kriya will be talking abt dat day's happenings...but dey juz strted a new morning n dat wid the SUCKsenas!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaElvira22

Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Originally posted by dhakarn

me toooooooooooooooooooooooo, they could atleast have shown kriya talking about the day's events which was enough to get any body contemplating about the future of Tn and arushi and kesar , but the CVs left it at that............................Angry

yeh yaar...i was really expecting dat dey wud continue the night where kriya will be talking abt dat day's happenings...but dey juz strted a new morning n dat wid the SUCKsenas!!Angry

W*H dis tension (crap) don't except any kriya romantic scene..... Bt atleast they shld show a conversation btween Kriya atleast 2 make us happy....... And if she Arushi is fixed (permanent ) in TN ..... then our Kriya CryCryCryCryCryCry..... everyday epi will b....DeadDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavna

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
All in all - I have quite enjoyed the rollercoaster week that we had this week. I don't kbow about every one else - But I have enjoyed it.

Go to top