Pratigya
Pratigya

Waahh....wat a week!!

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Waahh.....What a week we had just now!!
The track we used to hate to the core....was the main thing the whole week...In one article i read dat there will be some "Touching Moments" between Kriya...n i watched every episodes with the hope to see atleast one kriya scene!!But at the end of each epi i was frustrated....i felt like crying today after watching the episode...CryCry....I really expected some conversation b/w Kriya....i dnt care even if its arushi matter...but still i expected a kriya scene....n i was heartbroken after todays epiBroken HeartBroken Heart...This week was one of the worst week on the present track!!!

GUYS PLS SUM1 TELL ME DAT TILL WEN WILL DIS TRACK CONTINUE??????will it end atleast by next friday....n most probably we myt have a Mahaepisode on next Sunday...bcoz Kali which previously had a Mahaepi wid MKAP is having a Mahaepi dis sunday...so we MIGHT have it next sunday...not on saturday bcoz they are showing Star Screen Awards Next Saturday!

Are we going to suffer a horrible Mahaepi on teh same track just like the previous maha epi????ohhhhhhhh i wish it not!!!Cry

Guys pls reply!

Nechu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnabraveheartedFaiza.carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Waahh.....What a week we had just now!!
The track we used to hate to the core....was the main thing the whole week...In one article i read dat there will be some "Touching Moments" between Kriya...n i watched every episodes with the hope to see atleast one kriya scene!!But at the end of each epi i was frustrated....i felt like crying today after watching the episode...CryCry....I really expected some conversation b/w Kriya....i dnt care even if its arushi matter...but still i expected a kriya scene....n i was heartbroken after todays epiBroken HeartBroken Heart...This week was one of the worst week on the present track!!!

GUYS PLS SUM1 TELL ME DAT TILL WEN WILL DIS TRACK CONTINUE??????will it end atleast by next friday....n most probably we myt have a Mahaepisode on next Sunday...bcoz Kali which previously had a Mahaepi wid MKAP is having a Mahaepi dis sunday...so we MIGHT have it next sunday...not on saturday bcoz they are showing Star Screen Awards Next Saturday!

Are we going to suffer a horrible Mahaepi on teh same track just like the previous maha epi????ohhhhhhhh i wish it not!!!Cry

Guys pls reply!

Nechu

Hello Nechu,

Its official that the cvs has lost their brains. IMO this track is nowhere to the close to end. Did you not know the new leads are Shakti and Aarushi . Kriya is no more the leads. Now they are eliminating Kesar to permanently put Aarushi in the TN. I have a feeling this is what is going to happen? I do not trust the cvs.

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaArjaAddict

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Nechu,

Its official that the cvs has lost their brains. IMO this track is nowhere to the close to end. Did you not know the new leads are Shakti and Aarushi . Kriya is no more the leads. Now they are eliminating Kesar to permanently put Aarushi in the TN. I have a feeling this is what is going to happen? I do not trust the cvs.

Anu

Hi anu,
OMG....pls dnt say dat dear...plsss...i can never hear dat ARGHOOSIYA WILL BE PERMANENTLY FIXED IN TN!!i 'll get heart attack...but according to the CV's current mode den its almost sure dat arghooooosiya will be permanent in TN....den nechu DeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Others also pls post ur opinions...plssssssssssss
Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Even I have a feeling dat Arushi wiill b permanent .... Which I really dont want , ....... just fed up  dis    Arghoooooosiya..track.........
suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Guys, you've got me worried again now.  I just started watching again this week, hoping the end of the Arushi track was near and you've got me thinking.
AH said in an interview a couple weeks ago(?) that she was gonna return to the Saxena residence and become a bookworm, do you think the cvs have changed their minds again.  Is she gonna become a permananet fixture in the TN due to audience demands (yeah right!).
I'm hoping Prats catches KN red-handed trying to bury Kesar, reports him, the cops take him away, and Arushi returns home.
They're trying to copy kriya's scenes again, the way ykw said Shakti Singh and then he grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the wall.
If, however, Kesar won't make any accusations against KN, they'll probably send her to her maike anyway seeing as KB's leaving, which will drag out the Arushi situation even longer.AngryAngry
I really don't know how they'll end this, they better not disappoint us again.
You've confused me now, CryCryCryCry I want this to end soon.  Please cvs!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnab2011Elvira22ArjaAddict

krishnabhavna Senior Member
krishnabhavna
krishnabhavna

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Even me too CryCryCryCryCryCryCry no kriya scene

Edited by krishnabhavna - 15 January 2011 at 3:59am

ArjaAddict

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
me toooooooooooooooooooooooo, they could atleast have shown kriya talking about the day's events which was enough to get any body contemplating about the future of Tn and arushi and kesar , but the CVs left it at that............................Angry

ArjaAddict

Go to top