India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

it's obvious!!

summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

It's obvious from today's episode that maan is the one who will go to jail and geet will be the one using her detective skills to rescue maan this time!! but it's obvious that the only way maan can be saved is through the CCTV cameras... that must have been the whole point all along... what say??

i'm really looking forward to this track... so interesting.. but now at least i think we're going to have a peaceful wedding... but what about brij?? he just disappeared... haha... i guess that's a good thing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnRituparnaarani-lucki

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
More then CCTV....is NT's revolver which is having NT's finger prints.
Infact I dont think there were CCTVs in the terrace.So NT's revolver will help them out in this case !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top