India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Too much

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I don't know how to react to today's episode and all the rumors about Maan or Geet going to jail and GC taking a break etc etc........

I hope CVs don't disappoint Maaneet fans this time. I hope this Arjun revenge track doesn't get dragged FORRREEVVVEEER......please CVs get NT back from Coma and for once let her realize her mistake. How can they show Arjun that brainless suddenly....when earlier they were showing that his mind/ heart about Khurana Khandaan was changing suddenly he is in revenge mode. How can he not think that NT terrace pe kya kar rahee thee aur why would Maan try to kill NT in his house and that too on his wedding dayAngry....Dimag hai kya kisi meinAngry.

And I hope, I really hope that Maan or Geet if they are going to thrown in jail, it is not just b'coz of Arjun words....then it will his words against theirs...how would police know who to believe. Where are the cameras, revolver etc.

These days Maan and Geet's presence in every episode has significantly dropped to around 50% Confused (imean in around 20 min episode, their sequences are around 10 mins or so), even with that if they cannot have episode bank and plan accordingly for vacations of lead stars then there is nothing more to be said about CVs and their planningAngry. I am not against them taking time off...of course they should do that, after all they have a personal life too....but why can't their be more planning about it. I hope they have planned about this better this time.

And I don't even want to start with the "SAGA OF BDs"....GRRR....Dekhte hi khoon kholne lagta hai.

I for some reason was thinking that they will postpone SR through one reason or the other.....like every other serial existing on Hindi TV but though may be for once CVs will surprise us like they used to do in older days of GHSP....but nahi wahi ghissi pitti kahaani....jab tak 10,000 baar main lead pair bicchad na jaye, 1 carore baar aansoon na baha le, milan kaise ho sakta hai...Angry

Well, the only good thing about today's episode was NT and Geet faceoff. As for her taking a back seat again (due to Coma), I would have gladly preferred her as vamp/ villian than woh gadha "Arjun"....now will hvae to tolerate Annie's rona-dhona toooAngryAngryAngryAngry

Sorry for venting out....I am sorry if I hurt somebody's sentiments or feelings. That is definetly not my intention. As most everyone on this forum, I love maaneet and their scenes and even though I can dela with no SR for time being, can't deal with BDs instead of "real" themCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThomasMurlalanjananazir

Murlal Senior Member
Murlal
Murlal

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
You are so right. I just can't stand the way  the show is being dragged on with countless promises of meetings and meaningless partings. Why can't they plan and show a proper story?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshi

swaram Goldie
swaram
swaram

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
The whole scenario looks so unrealistic. For one thing I don't know why Geet was searching for Maan by the pool and terrace and not in his mansion.Second, why are they showing NT so dumb that she will try to kill Geet in broad daylight and in full view. Now don't know how long they are going to drag this revenge drama."Coma",another clichd event often used in serials, so NT can be used again when the CVs want to. Let's see how the events unfold further. Keeping my fingers crossed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index