SKM posters/stills BREATHTAKING more Pg3-Pg8-Pg10 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
The posters and promos raise expectations. I just hope the film lives up to it. And judging by what I have seen so far, it looks as if PC's character is a dream role....has huge scope to perform. But hope that I am not let down.
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Oh wow..these are some AMAZING posters! LOVE them!

I believe the movie has been rated A already and VB is very happy about that.

What does it mean???
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dont have an expectations for films the job of the team in charge of promoting films is to make it appealing as much as they can its better if you have 0 expectations for films & watch it. If you set a high standard for it now & it doesn't meet your high standard you will be disappointed. Its better to not have any expectations for any films you will enjoy it more 

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

Dont have an expectations for films the job of the team in charge of promoting films is to make it appealing as much as they can its better if you have 0 expectations for films & watch it. If you set a high standard for it now & it doesn't meet your high standard you will be disappointed. Its better to not have any expectations for any films you will enjoy it more 

That's right! It's always been in my case that the more expectations I have for a film, the more it will disappoint me😊
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolchick

That's right! It's always been in my case that the more expectations I have for a film, the more it will disappoint me😊

less expectations the less you feel disappointed πŸ˜Š
AreYaar thumbnail
Interesting posters.....so the phrases on each are supposed to give a clue about the problem with each husband? Like the one with Neil says "aadamkhor major" or something so does that mean he's a cannibal? Woah...freaky.....and the one about "Mushroom Dada" seems to hint that Naseeruddin Shah's character will be obsessed with mushrooms....hmmmm.....there's a sinister tone to each of the 7 stories......
-Anjaani- thumbnail
@Sheee just liking other peeps post, do comment that i can like your post tooπŸ˜†!!!
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Wowwww Amazing Picssss Cant Waiit
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lovePC

What does it mean???

A = adult rating, CB's rating..kids shouldn't watch the movie..

Like in the US we have PG, PG-13, R, etc.. R is pretty much equivalent to A I think..
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

A = adult rating, CB's rating..kids shouldn't watch the movie..

Like in the US we have PG, PG-13, R, etc.. R is pretty much equivalent to A I think..

Oh kk thanks I didn't know that!