India-Forums

14th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
The judge is asking where is the other candidate.   and they are all wondering.   the gate keeper tries to stop the truck but sid does not stop and they all get down.   The judge says wow..she hasnt come yet.  Do any of u know her.   The gate keeper tries to stop them and sid puts his arms on both gate keepers and say u all talk to me..i m talking peacefully..and signals the rest of the group to sneak in.  They all leave.   The judge says it looks like rachna mehta withdrew her name...and just the rachna shows up and the other judge says here she is..and then she walks up to the podieum.  Judge says where were u..u knew the time..and rachna says YES...i know i m late..and i know i dont look good but i dont care.   and then she talks about how she bettered two ppl lives today and so on...Aditya is smiling listening to her.   and so is the rest of the gang.   She says maybe i m late but now i know that i can do anything even without winning this election.  Students are talking amongst themselves.   and so are the judges.  Aditya is smiling.  and then all clap and give her a standing ovation...and aditya is looking on not pleased.   The judge says we would be happy if we continue to be a candidate for the election.   Adtiya does not like it.  Aditya goes to thakkraal and says can i come in..and thakkraal congrats him that they got green signal for election.   Aditya says u told me that i wont win against rachna and thakkraal says indeed u wont.  And u dont like the bitter truth so i will put an icing on it for u.   but maybe i m wrong..and aditya says  u r right..everyone seems to be liking her more..and aditya says u know u told me the other day...i need ur help..i need to win this election..anyhow.   Thakkraal receits kabir vani again meaning..this powerful position has a very attractive magnet...and he says he will see.   

Rachna's dad is at sushma's house and says this is not right sushmaji ...as even if the manager hid ur address thakkraal men reached there...and rachna says we are being very careful as even coming to ur house we take the back road.   But still...sushma says dont worry about me...as there are more important work.and i have realized that coming to thakkraal's city it is impossible to hide from him.  So anu says so why hide...why not fight him from front..and sushma astonished.   Rachna's dad says why talk about the same thing over and over again...sushma has told us she has her reasons.   Then he says sushmaji dont feel bad about what kids say,   and we will find some other place for u ...somewhere far...and sushma says dont worry about me...i m fine here..and sushma says and what are u all doing here...isnt there a first yr party in college...arnt u late??  and rachna says yes it would have started by now..and rachna;s dad says these days dont know what is going on in colleges.   and sushma smiles.   Mahendra says it hasnt been even a month ....and there is a party...freshes party so everyone gets to know each other.   Varun says he has thrown a party as he got scared of rachnas popularity and u wants to get into good books of the students...and anu and rachna disagree.  And then varun says i dont know how he got the party approved so quickly.   maybe thakkraal is behind this..and everyone in thinking mode..and anu blows it off.   Rachna's dad says we will leave now..and u look after urself.   They leave and sushma is thinking.

Party is going on and students are dancing.   He sees rachna and gang walk in and so does two men...and then they go to mohit and sid...and anu says dont u want to dance..and then as the guy was going to give some drinks..thakkraal's men stop him and mixes alcohol in rachna and gang drinks.   Aditya goes and takes the  servant with the drinks there.  Everyone takes the drinks and when about to drink ..they smell alcohol and no one drinks it...and mohit says there is alcohol in it..we dont drink it..and aditya is looking at two men...and two men are looking at him.   Aditya insists....and then they say if u r inisiting then we will..and sid and mohit drink and aditya says if u like it ask for some more...and anu says stop drinking now and lets dance.  She drags them to dance floor..and adtiya and watching them...and guy keeps on going up to them with mixed drinks and mohit and sid keep on drinking.   Mohit and Sid are a little drunk and they ask the waiter to bring more...and aditya n men are smiling..and thakkraal's men come and ask them to go back as there is more over there.   Mohit and Sid go in the back..   drinking...and Sid is saying u r  a really nice guy ...and now they are both looking for lawn.   and mohit says it was here a min ago..where is it/??  and then they both laugh.   Sid says u r a great guy and mohit says i m a great guy...Sid asks u tell me a secreat of urs and mohit says really...why should i??  u say it...and Sid says i am giving u an opportunity...u say first.   and mohit says ok..i will..and then he says sometimes i compliment ppl falsely and make them raise in the sky and they dont even know..and sid says u did that with me too right...and then mohit says it is sid's turn now...and sid says i had taken all the chairs from college and burnt them as it was really cold..and they laugh.   And then sid says u say something else now..and mohit says i will say it..but dont say it to anyone...and mohit says i havent told this to her yet..and sid says me neither...and mohit says i..and sid says i..and mohit says i love rachna a lot and SID IS SHOCKED.  and mohit gets up and shouts...RACHNA I LOVE U.  I LOVE U A LOT.  I LOVE YOU..  and Sid is sad..and crying.   

In the party rachna is calling anu and asking where is mohit and sid..and asking everyone where sid and mohit are...and she goes to aditya and asks where are mohit and sid and aditya is hesitant and thakkraal's men says our goods were less...so they went to get some..and aditya is smiling listening to this.   Anu drags her to dance floor and aditya says yes u enjoy.  Sushma is watching TV and thinking about her talks with rachna's dad....about the party at college and varun saying if thakkraal is behind this.  This sets her in the thinking mode...and she switches off the TV.   she calls anu but they cant hear the phone ring cause of the music.   Sushma says something is going to happen tonight...a new trap is being set.  I have todo something...I have to do something.   

Pre-Cap -- Aditi choudry is telling media i m aditi choudry daughter of late K. P Choudry the minister...and this is keshav thakkraal his murderer.   and thakkraal is looking at this and is moved by this.

Edited by kasrana - 14 January 2011 at 6:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dippi30Kenpachimoonlight

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index