India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Dilemma !!

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
"check out , we will definitely find some clue. I am sure we will surely get something to prove that Manav is a killer" said inspector Satish.

"sir, we have got one personal diary "
satish took the diary and started to read it....

"i am MANAV DESHMUKH, top businessman of Mumbai" was written on front page.

Satish continued
"i always thought that there is nothing like love. Everything is business. I always weighed everything with money but i was wrong totally wrong. I am writing story of my life..
Its bout the time when i was growing rapidly and was among the TOP businessman of city. Everything was going very well until one day..
That day changed the life of mine. I still remember i had to vacate one small play school to build my hotel. I went to talk to the owner of school thinking as everything can be bought by money. I reached there and asked " Are you the owner of this school you will have to vacate or leave this as i want to build my hotel and i will give you healthy money for that and.."   before i can say anything she turned back and i WAS STUNNED. IT SEEMED THAT WHOLE WORLD HAS STOPPED FOR A MOMENT. I saw her.

It seemed as i am seeing an angel. An innocent face with round black eyes. Her cheeks were red as tomato. Her voice was as sweet as Koel. She had long hairs and one part of her hair was disturbing her eyes by falling down. I could not speak any single word.

"i cant leave this school its the matter of these kids. I want to have my proper school and thats why i want to extend this school" she said.

I was still silent. I could not speak a single word. OK was that all said.
Thank you , she said.

I said you are welcome. I am Manav Deshmukh. Whats your name ?

Archana, she replied and went back to her school.

Sir, why did you allow her ?! Asked my secretary.    
I replied I DONT KNOW.

From that day i could not forget that face. And i used to daily go to her school and used to see her silently. She needed money and land to extend her school.

I enquired bout the owner of the land around school and bought that land from him and told him to give that land to Archana.

"this land is yours. You dont need to pay money. I am impressed with your dedication." said that man and handed over the papers of the land.

Thank you so much she replied.

She was very happy. I was very happy. I continued to help her with all sorts and she became very successfull. She had her own proper school. I decided this is time to confess that i love her.

Hi. She turned back. "manav ji, right ?" yes i replied. I want to say something. Congrats for your school. Wish you more success. But I LOVE YOU and i want to marry you. I will keep you very happy and give you everything.

There   was stun silence. How dare you ? What you think of yourself ? You cant buy me with your money . Get out from here she replied.

I could not say anything to her. I cried from inside. From next day again i started the same routine. And one day when previous land owner was at her school luckily, she saw me for first time. She called me and insulted me again. I listened everything quietly and went away.

What have you done ? Do you know him ? Asked previous land owner. YES HE IS A BIG BUSINESS MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN BUY EVERYTHING INCLUDING ME replied she. Then only land owner told her everything.

Again next day i went there. But she was not there. I got worried and turned back to see her. Why didnt you tell me all this before ? Asked archana.

I love you and want to see you happy i replied. Will you marry me ? I am not buying you. I love you.

She said all a girl wants is that her husband will love her selflessly and i would be fool if i say NO. Yes i will marry you.

That was the happiest moment of my life.

"sir, clue mila kya?" asked constable.
Mujhe padhne to de replied satish. He continued..

Today is my marriage and i am very happy...

He turned next page of diary.
Why this happened to me ? Why this happened to Archana? I will kill that bas***d.

That was all written on last page of diary.

Satish extended the investigation to know what happened actually. And one guy who was present at marriage told him the story.
"everything was going well.     
Both of them were very happy. Perfect couple. They eventually got married. But one of the business rivals who was jealous of Manav had decided to kill him. He was bout to fire him that
    archana saw that guy and came between and 2 bullets struck her and she died in his arms. Manav eventually got like mad and was stuck. He saw that guy but he was distraught at that moment. Now you only tell sir that can you blame Manav for murdering that animal if he has"

I am stuck between my duty and this incident. I know Manav did wrong by taking law in his hand but is he alone to be blamed knowing how good a person he was. Shall i hand over the proof to judge or shall i give him a chance

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Spartacus-monica--SushitaLover-abhilasha_dreamPiyatrixnycsweetiekmh2rockzznikitagmc

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Haila! Story itni kharab thi kya lol
-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
don't worry bro!
Story acchi hai, loved it.
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
nice sad story Ali ..... Smile
mehbeer09 IF-Dazzler
mehbeer09
mehbeer09

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
niceee storyyy mann
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
nice story
kmh2rockzz IF-Sizzlerz
kmh2rockzz
kmh2rockzz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
awesme story
nyc concptClapClap

again a sad storyCryCry
sudar jao sab kuch sad ho jayega then huhh huhhCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOL
bas karo abb sadness ko hatao

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SushitaLover-

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Cry

Very nice story Ali, but its so sad!!! Yeh kya kiya???

Arey ab iska ek happy ending wala version bhi likho-- that Archana is in hospital in coma, and Manav kills that man, and Satish is thinking whether to arrest him or not. Chalo, yahaan se dusri story likho aur ab ending happy honi chahiye... :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-monica-

Go to top