Pratigya

Precap - The plot thickens !! (Page 6)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by MERARAI

Granted we don't pay for TV per show. In our case just bec' we watch the show online does that mean we are to be punished with something they call acting. I am so pissed that a significant scene was massacred today.  In protest I may choose to go on strike and not write about that part of the episode. That leaves only SS/Kesar kitchen scene. LOL

From this I gather it will be your shortest post till date...........LOL

Mera can never make a short post..LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Granted we don't pay for TV per show. In our case just bec' we watch the show online does that mean we are to be punished with something they call acting. I am so pissed that a significant scene was massacred today.  In protest I may choose to go on strike and not write about that part of the episode. That leaves only SS/Kesar kitchen scene. LOL

Are you challenging me Tanths?Wink You know what that means, right? Big smile Did someone request you to trick me into writing a short post by any chance?TongueErmmLOL
LOL
You know by now on IF, definition of Mera is Lengthy post.LOL

Notice I said MAY go on strike, bec' I may end up so miffed I Sillyabout that scene and before you know it you have a short story instead of a post.Wink

Edited by MERARAI - 14 January 2011 at 1:03pm
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Are you challenging me Tanths?Wink You know what that means, right? Big smile Did someone request you to trick me into writing a short post by any chance?TongueErmmLOL
LOL

Notice I said MAY go on strike, bec' I may end up so miffed I Sillyabout that scene and before you know it you have a short story instead of a post.Wink

I do know that..WinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

LOL

On IF this weekend or taking a break? Feel a lot better but still a bit tired.Confused

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

LOL

On IF this weekend or taking a break? Feel a lot better but still a bit tired.Confused

taking the break ...will prolly come on Sunday

MERARAI

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

the article had mentioned there will be some touching moments between kriya... was tat a trick to get bak viewers???

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Tanths,

Thanks for the update.

So this is the way it is going to end. Kesar gone. I do not trust the cvs anymore: they tricked us with Aman and Aa marraige. Till the last minute they let us believe that kriya will unfold the mystery and everything will be solved.But they did this bigamy fiasco. I do not trust the cvs a bit and their promos either:all this speculation about ghanti dadi speaking out and Kriya saving Kesar might just be useless. Maybe they will really eliminate Kesar and Aa will be forced to stay in the TN forever.

Anyways I liked the way Aa defended herself today. I wished she could have thrashed his face.

Anu  

You r welcome , Anu...

No, I do not think Kesar will die...KB may go but Kesar's role has become vital now...she will stay..

Aarushi was staying there bec Kesar had not complained..And Kesar had not comlained bec she was feeling grateful towards the Thakur's for letting her stay on in TN..but with this attempt..All accounts are settled and Kesar now knows that she can not go back to TN, It is no more a safe haven and  and neither can she move about freely cos SS will have her killed..It is either fight or die..and Kesar will fight..she is a survivor..She is not Pratigya ..she will not succumb so  easily.

tanths

How could you do this to me? ShockedOuch From now on post a warning about Twit's acting in any episode.  Give it a rating, please.Shocked
I know you had to watch it first,Ouch but seriously what Kesar did so well in that kitchen scene just with her eyes doing all the talking, Twit failed to do with that much dialogue for half the episode. Does she realize she has a lazy eye thing going in her right eye every time she has to stare at someone. 

What could have been an intensely powerful scene with the right emotional affect would have made viewers cheer the girl for fighting back.The way she called him Sakthi Singh was as flat as a pancake.  Instead we got one of the poorest performance from her to date. There were a few secs when it seemed she may get what she is supposed to do but then it slides back to below mediocrity. Tsk, tsk, tsk. What a wasted scene!  Couldn't help thinking Komal would have nailed this scene brilliantly and she is much younger than AH. Is it that AH can't tap into that emotion in her.  Where was the fire in her to fight back at the man who had assaulted her during her first stay at Niwas. Why does she fail to capture the character's feelings every time. URGH!Angry

How come her spit looks like snow?Shocked

If Cvs, have listen to us and bring in a much better actress to do aarushi role, am sure we the viewers would have be watching it and  enjoy this track...what a waste of a good track .Angry
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
u guys are terrible!!!!LOL

just watched  - ykw wasnt bad - she was herself!!!!Big smile

but am glad she didn't do the scaredy cat thing....and yeah, her spit was a bit frothy!!!!! looked like a bit of cappuccino foam!!!!!!!ROFL

Sakti prolly licked it off when we werent looking!!!!

---Yemi---

Go to top