Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
sacrifice a lamb, just to get a grandson.Dead

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

SS is sitting in the hall and speaking affectionately to Kesar "Listen Child , you were saying that you wanted to go to your parent's house..then visit them..but also take my advice and maintain a distance from Pratigya"...Kesar is slightly wary and uncomfortable..The camera zooms up where we see an alert and alarmed Pratigya privy to this secret...

I wonder if its clever editing that Prats has overheard the convo.........Confused

If not, then why is it whenever they make a plan someone is always there to conveniently overhear the conversation....

let hope pratz,doesn't stay mum like kesar, she should be on to the thakurs, like she did with the lawyers during her papa case.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

SS is sitting in the hall and speaking affectionately to Kesar "Listen Child , you were saying that you wanted to go to your parent's house..then visit them..but also take my advice and maintain a distance from Pratigya"...Kesar is slightly wary and uncomfortable..The camera zooms up where we see an alert and alarmed Pratigya privy to this secret...

Soooooooooooooooo

SS, the sly fox is setting up a story that Kesar was maike bound while his plans are to send her six feet under. Ruthless son of a gun.

Just admire his Guts..Here he is getting ready to cut short  her life...and he can look her in the eyes and speak...Shocked
Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIHamiSky

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by starlight123

I wonder if its clever editing that Prats has overheard the convo.........Confused

If not, then why is it whenever they make a plan someone is always there to conveniently overhear the conversation....

let hope pratz,doesn't stay mum like kesar, she should be on to the thakurs, like she did with the lawyers during her papa case.

She already realizes that Shakthi was not making empty threats..now this new development will put her on alert..

CrAzYREDMERARAI

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Thanks Tanthz for the upd...:-)

How can sum1 be so rude yaar????n dat too towards kesar who is a kitten...awww...i feel sorry for her!!!

In the show ..they are trying to portray Arushi as a kitten!! URGH!heights!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by HamiSky

In the episode, wen SS comes to Kesar..was there a tint of affection or is it just a cunning act???

Hami

We know SS genuinely loves Komal, Baba and has a soft corner for Kesar as she is the bahu that towed the line, plus she is a pure-bred Takur girl. However, his obsession for a potha is overriding common sense and every ounce of humanity in him at the moment , he "paagal ho gaya."
 SS, obession with potha, about to open the pandora box....of his past crimes.

HamiSkytanthya

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hi Tanths,

Thanks for the update.

So this is the way it is going to end. Kesar gone. I do not trust the cvs anymore: they tricked us with Aman and Aa marraige. Till the last minute they let us believe that kriya will unfold the mystery and everything will be solved.But they did this bigamy fiasco. I do not trust the cvs a bit and their promos either:all this speculation about ghanti dadi speaking out and Kriya saving Kesar might just be useless. Maybe they will really eliminate Kesar and Aa will be forced to stay in the TN forever.

Anyways I liked the way Aa defended herself today. I wished she could have thrashed his face.

Anu  
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Thanks Tanthz for the upd...:-)

How can sum1 be so rude yaar????n dat too towards kesar who is a kitten...awww...i feel sorry for her!!!

In the show ..they are trying to portray Arushi as a kitten!! URGH!heights!
you made my day...ROFLROFLROFL...who ever it is they are just as SMART as her.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful

Go to top