India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

What a joke of a show!

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

For some high drama is all that matters no matter how illogical and if that's what you're aiming to watch, Sangani is definitely in the lead.  Yesterday's episode once again showed how little work the creatives are doing.  Additi is now diagnosed with clinical depression with just a two second check with a stethescope and a touch of her wrist for a fever. WOW! In all my 16 years in working in the medical/research/psychology field, I have NEVER seen this happen!

So, not only have these creators fixed a wound without adequate first aid skills, failed to provide a rape-test for a woman who shows NO visible signs of trauma, they are now diagnosing clinical depression in the most novel and ludicrous way unimaginable.  On top of that Sunheri has a brain disorder? The more you watch this show you'll end up with one. 

Sangani is a show that highlights that limited knowledge is required to be a writer in India.  No skills whatsoever are required. It is most unfortunate that the audience contributes the illogical and stupidity by ignoring them as these things CONTRIBUTE to the ridiculous nature of these shows.

O and I do hope Rudra is faking this nattack of wanting to marry Pihu - as if ANY rape victim would want or desire her rapist - otherwise the writers have creating one of the most stupidst male leads ever.

Edited by Laila2009 - 14 January 2011 at 11:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

betsybGamerGleek88zaara10Annu..

tanzeb Senior Member
tanzeb
tanzeb

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. Clap I can't believe what utter crap this show has turned into!
betsyb Groupbie
betsyb
betsyb

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
very apt post & good analysis!!
 Additi should get out of this show asap so that many can stop watching this headache. She is too good an artist to be in the hands of such bad writers. She herself is adding layers and making her character intersting by her acting. And for heer to play pihu is an acheivement in itself cos its totally totally different & she is getting a chance to play a spycho in hindi soap Thumbs Up, whatever be the scenes or script Additi has delivered every second she was on screen.StarStarStar ClapClap
And i agree about the medical blunders the creatives are creating.
Pihu is a well known enigma to all , to her exlover, her husband,  to her own mom and even to herself, then how did the doctor diagnose clinical depression in a sec. without talking or asking a single question to the patient and by using stethoscope? ROFL  If he was her family physician then he knew her history but still it was so stupid. And look at the after efffectsLOL because of this 'depression' creatives were able to add more typical drama & show rudra supporting pihu & throwing gauri out of house which was actually a good relief for the eyes ROFL.

Edited by betsyb - 14 January 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..Laila2009

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Sangini is like  Tees Maar Khan..Dead

both deserve only Criticism.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i can't believe this big pile of BS they're showing. u've already mentioned everything i'v been thinking... i mean, ok she's suffering from depression, well then let's see, first things first, get her the hell away from her alleged "rapist" and contact her physician of a husband to get her some proper med attn and counseling.

i'm pretty sure rudra is just doing all this as a nataak, but he could fill gauri in on it instead of having her think he's doing it all for real.. i liked her lines about r deserving som1 like p, not like her. but if i were gauri i wouldv walked out of the crazzy house instead of being dhaaka'd out by R. (and y the hell does every1 just stand around and watch the tamasha??) g should tell r that SHE will send HIM the divorc papers!

when i saw the dr checking p, i was almost sure the cv's wer dumb enough to try tell us she's pregnant (by rudra)!!!!  i thought ratnesh put the dr up to it and paid him to say "yeh ma bane wali hain." that's the illogical bullsh*t the cv's would dump on us.
w t h is this crap? hard to believ this is the same show that had the beautiful boat scene from long ago... and overall i'm tired of seeing females be degraded and insulted and abused on these hindi soaps... unacceptable.
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

i can't believe this big pile of BS they're showing. u've already mentioned everything i'v been thinking... i mean, ok she's suffering from depression, well then let's see, first things first, get her the hell away from her alleged "rapist" and contact her physician of a husband to get her some proper med attn and counseling.

i'm pretty sure rudra is just doing all this as a nataak, but he could fill gauri in on it instead of having her think he's doing it all for real.. i liked her lines about r deserving som1 like p, not like her. but if i were gauri i wouldv walked out of the crazzy house instead of being dhaaka'd out by R. (and y the hell does every1 just stand around and watch the tamasha??) g should tell r that SHE will send HIM the divorc papers!

when i saw the dr checking p, i was almost sure the cv's wer dumb enough to try tell us she's pregnant (by rudra)!!!!  i thought ratnesh put the dr up to it and paid him to say "yeh ma bane wali hain." that's the illogical bullsh*t the cv's would dump on us.
w t h is this crap? hard to believ this is the same show that had the beautiful boat scene from long ago... and overall i'm tired of seeing females be degraded and insulted and abused on these hindi soaps... unacceptable.
LOLLOLLOL Loved your post. When I first saw the doctor arrive, I thought he was going to announce she had been raped after checking her temperatureLOL In this show ANYTHING is possible.  Even before the doctor arrived, I thought, are they going to have the rape test done NOW??!??!

Yes, this is definitely NOT the same show that I watched that had the touching boat scene. I was quite impressed with the show in the beginning and recommended it to people, but after the tamasha with the second shaadi, I have not been impressed except for the week when Rudra forces the sindoor on her hair. After that the show was OK for a week and then it has been down hill ALL the way.  Even the Binny and MIK jodi is not making this show for me.

I will be glad to see it end. I mean HOW much more can they drag the show? Once Rudra and Gauri get married, what next? One of them loses his or her memory and we have a leap of five years? Oof!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top