Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tulsi rani

hi, how does everyone know about maan going to jail. is there any link or source??? thnx

it was chugalkhor aunty in SBS who gave the news that either maan or geet will go to jail.
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys gc is not going on vacation.....he has just expressed his desire to take a break......most actors do when they have a hectic schedule.....here pepole have not only confirmed his vacation but actually sent him...
read jyo's post...drama of the mc gave the maximam trps.imagine if the mighty msk actually goes for jail yatra how the trps will shoot up.....

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

guys gc is not going on vacation.....he has just expressed his desire to take a break......most actors do when they have a hectic schedule.....here pepole have not only confirmed his vacation but actually sent him...

read jyo's post...drama of the mc gave the maximam trps.imagine if the mighty msk actually goes for jail yatra how the trps will shoot up.....

thats why we need not to panic he will do that too in style never seen before
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

thats why we need not to panic he will do that too in style never seen before

exactly dear..who can keep msk away from  his geet for long....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by rajeev the best

See, this is what I was earlier under the impression. But I have since yesterday seen different posts and then yesterday's episode was also not that positive. So I have to say, I got thoroughly filled with all the negativities. Its not an issue if GC goes on leave, heck, he deserves good breaks, we all can agree with that.
But nothing should cost the story and make Geet unbearable to watch.  Hope GC does take leave in style and that the leave does not hamper the storyline for the worst.

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sometime i wonder how much we have got attached to ghsp  i never felt so emotional abt any other show before not even to koi to hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sometime i wonder how much we have got attached to ghsp  i never felt so emotional abt any other show before not even to koi to hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really Sanjh, tumne to mere dil ki baat cheen li
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ok all sad today don't worry i have something serious to discuss jail yatra of maan:-

1.maan going to jail wid don bg tune and thana incharge is going to offer him his chair koi choti bat hai msk thane mai aaya hai
2.manisha bringing homemade food for him and giving him body massage as incharge ki chair kc jaise comfortable thode hee hogi .
3.maan in self thot yaar ye main bhi na kya jarorat thee nt ko giraane ki .geet hoti to kya mai aisa hone deta.
4.in between geet will come and go doing her mahi mahi
5.adi,pandey,romeo etc shifting kc to cell and all prisoners and policemen employed wid kc
6.and if needed they can include few item numbers like tinkujiya 
7.dadi ,annie will join in wid geet to pull maan's leg
8.and most imp is they will keep one room separately for maan -geet ahem ahem ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 9. proper care for maan from mosquitoes
    note:-i never make long posts its first time just to make u all feel good so don't take it otherwiseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First of all Sanjh.....love your post........we need the humour to keep us going........but in reality all I want is the Maaneet wedding to happen with lots of ahem.....ahem....you know whatπŸ˜†