India-Forums

If I was the mother in question (Page 6)

orms Goldie
orms
orms

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
It's the Nigam husband who needs to change... and I'd do exactly as Pooja did.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeion

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-Isha.IshaaxeionAutumn.-naureen786-

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
If I was sent to Nigam's house, I will teach some manners to Rajeev 1st, another and very important is cleanliness!!! Nigam's house was very dirty even the Kitchen was very untidy!!!! I like Pooja step regarding Yash!! He need to take some tution classes to groom his education!!! Anu should be organized!!! Its very weird that her family take meal on bed.. The purpose of Bed is sleeping and not eating!!!!

Pooja is very organized and high society women.. I luv her life style... Even I am very impressed with her menu card system!!! We can include more and more healthy diet on it and try to keep our children healthy and fit!!! One thing I want to change in Bedi's house is that they all are very dependent on Maids!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima-Sneha25-axeion

bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Because of lack of editing how really Pooja household works is still a mystery to me. I mean whether Anita prepares the food or Pooja does some part of it like Breakfast etc is still ambiguous as Anita was calling Anuradha in the kitchen to explain things and tell her to do? But ultimately Anita only used to do it.. Confused Just that everything is organized that much I can gather.. rest everything is still a mystery. Can anyone put a light on it.? Also what about the menu card.. I think I did not get that properly.. Thanks...
hey sweta:)
i'd made and laminated a breakfast menu ( i consider it the most important meal of the day) so that anuradha would not have a problem wondering what to offer kids as choices for breakfast (as you saw aalia had 5 of  her friends spend the night).. from poha to porridge to cereals to types of eggs etc!! on discovering that she gives her son ladoos and choolate milk for breakffast (and his teeth were so badly decayed) i was doubly happy i had made an effort to put the breakfast options down on paper,,,,
heh heh! she must have got pissed at the comparison between what she offers at breakfast at her home and thrown a fit accordinly...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ormscool_yv-Sneha25--naureen786-Autumn.pinkisluv91

bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

In Pooja's house : I would want pooja to take out some time off from her busy schedule and spend with the children. Thats the only thing I would want to change in pooja's house. Rest all is organised, well-managed and as Sweta said flexible and liberal.

In Anuradha's house : Well, there are many things I would want Nigams to change. They should maintain more hygiene specially in the kitchen, cultivate healthy eating habits and bring discipline in yash's life. Overall they need to be well-organised and disciplined in their lifestyle.

hi:) this is pooja bedi.... a lot of my time is spent working from home,, i tend to have my meetings here... and write all my columns from home,,, i tend to spend only 5 to 10 days of the month working outside the home.. and that gives kids the time to spend with their father :)
that's important too.. and i'm a hands on mom.. its not about just bieng at home,,i travel with the kids, swim with them, bowl with them, watch movies with them,,. spend lots of time entertainging, talkig to and bonding with  their friends,,. i have more time wiith them than most women that have 9 to 5 corporate jobs.... 20 days a month!

jncblrArpitachohancool_yv-Sneha25-pinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bedigirl

i'd made and laminated a breakfast menu ( i consider it the most important meal of the day) so that anuradha would not have a problem wondering what to offer kids as choices for breakfast

So u mean to say, u got the breakfast menu laminated specially bcoz Anuradha(or any other contestant) was coming to ur place, or have u always had that menu on ur table?

-Sneha25-Isha.IshapurvaAutumn.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Hey Pooja, so you made the menu cos Anuradha was coming to your place? Otherwise there is no menu previously is it?

Also if you are really Pooja Bedi..  why are you coming to the site  and clarifying your stand? Normally no one would do that? So why? Hope you do not mind answering this questions. Thanks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeionpurvapinkisluv91

bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by bedigirl

i'd made and laminated a breakfast menu ( i consider it the most important meal of the day) so that anuradha would not have a problem wondering what to offer kids as choices for breakfast

So u mean to say, u got the breakfast menu laminated specially bcoz Anuradha(or any other contestant) was coming to ur place, or have u always had that menu on ur table?
the tiffin list for snacks and schiool lunch is made and changed every month,,, tht's to avoid food monotony and is a fixed list for the month.....every day of the week has a fixed dish (eg pasta for wednesday and rajma chawal for thursday, idli for friday etc)  however for breakfast menu  which she creatd such a fuss about...,,my kids know what the options for breakfast are... but she would not ... it was done to make her life easier,... as there was a friends group over that night,,,and she literally threw it against me!! whew! anyway... not getting into any more debates ... ! shows over.. and i really hope yu found it entertaining,...
lots of love'
smile and shine bright!
cheers
good night

.ArjunIsha.IshaaxeionAutumn.pinkisluv91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index