India-Forums

If I was the mother in question (Page 5)

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by axeion

@ Pakaugiri... I totally agree Embarrassed I was looking forward to shorter posts, but iss forum pe bhi lambe lambe posts... Half of the time I lose track of what I am reading mid-way through the post...Forgetting abt replying Ouch

Yes ...long post usually means more pakaugiri n less meaning. I don't even read original topic properly ...i am in a hurry to put my own Gyaan everywhere ! 

Gyaan Guru...LOL  You deserve it Arjun.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno.ArjunIsha.Ishaaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

Ekta its part of their survival kit Silly, if they did not do a good job of flattery it would take the women less than 5 minutes to make mince-meat of the guys Tongue
Lol...With us outnumbering them in numbers too, I don't think it would even take us those 5 mins Wink\

Edit: Good Night Arjun...Happy Weekend :)

Good Morning Saab Ji :)) 

Edited by axeion - 15 January 2011 at 12:44am
RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-.ArjunIsha.IshaaxeionAutumn.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Purva.. well if the menu is based on kids preferences and from that only it is taken then no issue na.. I mean seriously there are so many dishes that at times one forget that that dish is there to make for breakfast or lunch or dinner. So if everything is noted down, then why not. Also I am sure if they feel like eating something different than the things listed on the menu card, kids would tell their mom and Pooja would cook that for them. The atmosphere at Bedi household is pretty liberal, flexible and free.

For convenience sake the menu card is prepared then surely nothing wrong in it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-.ArjunIsha.Ishaaxeion-naureen786-

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-Isha.Ishaaxeion

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Ekta its part of their survival kit Silly, if they did not do a good job of flattery it would take the women less than 5 minutes to make mince-meat of the guys Tongue
Lol...With us outnumbering them in numbers too, I don't think it would even take us those 5 mins Wink\

Edit: Good Night Arjun...Happy Weekend :)

Good Morning Saab Ji :)) 

Good Morning Ekta.  Big smile
@If being sweet on the forum is Flattery then I will come under that list too...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunIsha.Ishaaxeion

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
In Pooja's house : I would want pooja to take out some time off from her busy schedule and spend with the children. Thats the only thing I would want to change in pooja's house. Rest all is organised, well-managed and as Sweta said flexible and liberal.

In Anuradha's house : Well, there are many things I would want Nigams to change. They should maintain more hygiene specially in the kitchen, cultivate healthy eating habits and bring discipline in yash's life. Overall they need to be well-organised and disciplined in their lifestyle.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Isha.Ishaaxeion-naureen786-

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

<font color="#006699">Arjun,

Did anyone ever tell you that a surefire way to a woman's heart is - Flattery. Keep it up and you will stay on fav list for a long long time :)

LOL
</font>

Have told multiple times bu I think post was not only unmeaningful but too short so he ignored Wink
Arjun JK lage raho Big smile

PS: I am not posting in this forum much because of long posts and my laziness Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjunaxeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index