Your reactions after watching the promo?? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
This is not me but wanted to do that..

But for now this is not me writing coz i m zonked out and now on floorπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Tilla still missi your OMG exp.....

Njoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Tila Tila thats much better but your OMG is not there..........😭. See even Chalhov is jumping on a springboard to say hi to you and waiting for your OMG and Seema got so tired jumping that she fell on the floor.πŸ˜‰

After watching the promo 10 times I am still in a daze. Probably by tomorrow I can comprehend. Edited by laxmis - 13 years ago
I still cannot express myself clearly!!!!!!!!!!!!
May be tomorrow I'll be able to tell exactly what I felt! 
 Promo was really good....both are looking great...Zee really gave a pleasant surprise....It was worth waiting.....May be this is the reason Zee kept  mum  about CB2 and wanted to surprise the viewers.....I am really happy for Avinash and Rubina to get the chance again to immortalize their love story.....Hope this time Zee and whatever the PH is wont  play with the story.....
Wow,  the promo made a bigdifference.  Guruma is back and so is Tilashini.  Loved her spongebob emoticons. 

Hope that story, supporting cast, direction, script, editing etc. is as good as Avina's chemistry and the promo.
The first promo was just beautiful, everything about it was awesome....I am so happy, finally!!!!

Dev looked his usual self, handsome to the max and Rads looked beautiful, WELCOME BACK RADEV!! πŸ₯³
I am so happy!!!Love it very much,so beautifull togheter.πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Yaaaahooooooooooooooooo!!