Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WHERE IS BRIJ? (Page 6)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

in promo he was supposed to attack geet right.
how come he is missing and what is this nt in coma.
now marriage happening or not oh gosh what's wrong with cv's better they end geet stop showing crap.

You used the right word for this show that is " CRAP".  CVs are out of their mind. GC has to go for shopping does not mean treat your viewers like fools. Logic and fiction has go to hand in hand. Yaha we are waiting for SR and sweet moments between lead pairs and what r we getting jail trip. My footAngry

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

CV's are leaving no stone unturn to make the TRP's even lower.  esp with this NT coma track and jail track cming up the serial is gonna go down the drain. Also GC going for 25 days on a break??? They cant afford it man TRps are gonna go even lower. Y GC is alwayss on a break???DeadIts tooo annoyingg!!!!!!!!!!!!!CVs could have shown brij scenes to make the TRPs higher

ShockedShocked
is dat official dat he is going on break???????????

dat too 25 days???????????

its better dey come up wid dat MU track regarding maan withdrawing charges against NT and use a BD rather den jail................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by nanditasingh begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting

This is all so so SICK !!!

its not sick nandu..............its creativity at its dead end if jail thingi comes up.....................

i agree to this ...

Edited by nanditasingh - 14 January 2011 at 11:29am
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
25 days breakShocked isn't it toooo much
...God! i don't think they are allowed such a long leave when in contract
& GC cannot be so unprofessional...Confused

Edited by nanditasingh - 14 January 2011 at 11:31am
sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Are yaar yeh jail track aaya kaha se or milega Maan ko ya Geet ko kyu? Woh GHSP ke next show mein bhi hero ko jail yatra hui thi aisa dikhaya tha. I fail to understand which creative artist can actuaaly claim that a jail yatra is good for anyones morale??? Its not good for MSK/Geet nor the audience that is viewing Geet, Maan with such possessive involvement!!!

Aur, NT ke haanthon mein woh bandook thi woh gayi kahan? Us par to NT ke nishaan lage hone chahiye na. Whose fault is it that NT ek patti ki tarah thi, jo maan ke hilate hi toot ke bikhar gayi. Aur to aur sidha neeche gir gayi. And this powerful MSK could not hold on to that nutcase a little longer???!!! Why could Arjun not run a few steps more and catch hold of his sister, why was he standing there like a statue.....

Why did Maan, Geet and team not inform the police and why was their statement not recorded while they were at the hospital. Why is Arjun jumping like a jack, to stupid conclusions without trying to find out the truth.

And why are cvs acting as if they have utterly lost it yaar. Every few days they come up with something that is totally indigestible.

If they kill Geet untimely and without a good conclusion, they can forget that Geet followers are going to watch otehr crappy shows they dish out to us......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Are yaar yeh jail track aaya kaha se or milega Maan ko ya Geet ko kyu? Woh GHSP ke next show mein bhi hero ko jail yatra hui thi aisa dikhaya tha. I fail to understand which creative artist can actuaaly claim that a jail yatra is good for anyones morale??? Its not good for MSK/Geet nor the audience that is viewing Geet, Maan with such possessive involvement!!!

Aur, NT ke haanthon mein woh bandook thi woh gayi kahan? Us par to NT ke nishaan lage hone chahiye na. Whose fault is it that NT ek patti ki tarah thi, jo maan ke hilate hi toot ke bikhar gayi. Aur to aur sidha neeche gir gayi. And this powerful MSK could not hold on to that nutcase a little longer???!!! Why could Arjun not run a few steps more and catch hold of his sister, why was he standing there like a statue.....

Why did Maan, Geet and team not inform the police and why was their statement not recorded while they were at the hospital. Why is Arjun jumping like a jack, to stupid conclusions without trying to find out the truth.

And why are cvs acting as if they have utterly lost it yaar. Every few days they come up with something that is totally indigestible.

If they kill Geet untimely and without a good conclusion, they can forget that Geet followers are going to watch otehr crappy shows they dish out to us......

i agree wid everything u said.............but dey have kicked d logic out............
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

i second you

_Invincible_

angelarabia Senior Member
angelarabia
angelarabia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Omg thnx for this topic, i was wondering for that too, where on earth is Brij??? in precap we saw him plotting or whatever, but now i am just Confused ... And also where are CVS creating and disappearing characters to/from?? seriously, dev-meera dissappeared not sure where to. Devs mom and sis.. sasha?? Now Brij was here but he apparently joined the characters i mentioned to wherever they are. I am not familiar with Indian shows.. and to be honest Geet is the only show i liked and enjoyed, but somethings just don't seem right.. it's just getting too bizzar. I  hope it doesnt become like some show ( i am not gonna mention name)Wacko in this channel, that was very famous for creating characters out of thin air and also dissapearing some without explanation.... I just pray to god that GHP doesn't have the same creatives , coz it increasingly seems weirdly familiar to that.Stern Smile
Naad, 
  No hard-feelings, i still love GHP Wink

Edited by angelarabia - 14 January 2011 at 11:46am

_Invincible_

Go to top