Posted: 13 years ago
in promo he was supposed to attack geet right.
how come he is missing and what is this nt in coma.
now marriage happening or not oh gosh what's wrong with cv's better they end geet stop showing crap.
very good question! Brij must be hanging somewhere from another railing screaming oye at cvs for leaving him hanging!
it is better to end geet instead of bringing such stupid twists and spoiling such a good serial.
the new writers have spoild our fav. serial!
Fikar not..he will definitely turn up at the wedding for yet another twist.
actually brij is searching 4 his revolver wid which he was going to shoot geet but NT stole dat.........................

so he is still searching................🤣🤣🤣
Im Sorry Guys But I Already Killed Him😆
They Just Cut That Scene😡😆
oye....  brij veerji does not share the stage...  NT was enough for a day..    Brij veerji will take another day just for himself...
Originally posted by pooja83

actually brij is searching 4 his revolver wid which he was going to shoot geet but NT stole dat.........................

so he is still searching................🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is the best show I have ever seen....jab chaho character wapas lao...jab chaho character ko nikaal do....

Waise I personally think that Brij fell in love with the doodhwali.and fled with her...plan mein nahi thi love story..phir bhi rab ne mila di jodi 🤣
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

This is the best show I have ever seen....jab chaho character wapas lao...jab chaho character ko nikaal do....

Waise I personally think that Brij fell in love with the doodhwali.and fled with her...plan mein nahi thi love story..phir bhi rab ne mila di jodi 🤣

oyeeeeeeeeeeee nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

na challi chakkuon ki dhaar
revolver le gayi NT udhaar
so he has gone to grab a TALWAR........................ROFL
waise who changed maan's ringtone again?