-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

[QUO

i hope arine don't see this otherwise she'll start teasing me ...............LOLLOL but i lykd jasvant's work much more than arhaan..............arhaan was also good but i hated shaktia d most...........LOLLOL

This is Jaswant's track so he has the screen time to shine.  But to be honest I liked him today.  Found him hamming it the other days.  Today, his performance was just right, awesome.

hamming...............wen jasvant did this........................?Confused i feel arhaan stamers a lot tehse dayz but jasvant was good as usuall......infact i lykd his BHOOT BHOOT................LOLLOL nice job............Clap

hamming, I meant was overdoing it at times and trying to compete with KB.  Its my opinion.Smile
[/QUOTE]
                              okk.......dunno i find both KB n JASVANT doing nice job....................

i hated s.s n amma.........wat kind of ppl  thy are n how can thy accpect krishna giving respect to them if thy don't respect humanity.......................Dead
[/QUOTE]

But KB is outshining him..

They are desperate ppl doing despicable acts and not realising that these acts are causing the son they love the most to distance himself from them.

They will only feel remorse when the lose K. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

If Kesar is headed to Green House it means she was thrown out for not taking back the case. This will shoot TRPS up. POPS you listening. Stop giving us the stale left over recycled stuff. Kesar has to find a way out of this mess.

Was this the old Kesar or the new face and how did she do?
Shocked

It was KB..we have not seen the new face..and I hope we never get to see her at all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

If Kesar is headed to Green House it means she was thrown out for not taking back the case. This will shoot TRPS up. POPS you listening. Stop giving us the stale left over recycled stuff. Kesar has to find a way out of this mess.

Shocked

It was KB..we have not seen the new face..and I hope we never get to see her at all

tanths

I don't know why. But audiences may not relate to this new Kesar as POPS may even give her a try. It is quite possible that in a year people have come to relate to Bora as Kesar bec' of her unique and stellar performance in the role. They may well have to get her back asap, no offense to the new actress. Some roles are just carved out for some actresses who are irreplaceable and Kalpana Bora as Kesar is one of them as Mr, Behll is Krishna and Asmita is Ganti Dadi and AShyam is SS. For that matter the Takur family will never have the same chemistry if any one of the actors are replaced.  

If they want to replace or get rid of a useless character on the show............here is a hint..........she's been front and center in a role she can't carry to viewer satisfaction since June and no one really wants to see her or hear from her.  Even Piasiya as annoying as she is is acceptable bec' she can carry her role.

---Yemi---PristineSoul....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Clapso there are two updaters today good going its a fast epi after fillers

Thankoo, Naaz
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Shocked

tanths

I don't know why. But audiences may not relate to this new Kesar as POPS may even give her a try. It is quite possible that in a year people have come to relate to Bora as Kesar bec' of her unique and stellar performance in the role. They may well have to get her back asap, no offense to the new actress. Some roles are just carved out for some actresses who are irreplaceable and Kalpana Bora as Kesar is one of them as Mr, Behll is Krishna and Asmita is Ganti Dadi and AShyam is SS. For that matter the Takur family will never have the same chemistry if any one of the actors are replaced.  

If they want to replace or get rid of a useless character on the show............here is a hint..........she's been front and center in a role she can't carry to viewer satisfaction since June and no one really wants to see her or hear from her.  Even Piasiya as annoying as she is is acceptable bec' she can carry her role.

Looks like the flu has left u tired  ....u have credited Ashmita to GD..LOLLOL

I do agree KB  will remain unrivaled in her depiction of Kesar, her changed BL today was very good..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Shocked

tanths

I do agree KB  will remain unrivaled in her depiction of Kesar, her changed BL today was very good..

May be Mera is hinting on a future track where there is going to be a role reversal....WinkLOLLOL.

After all, there is a spare bell available and Amma may not get an opportunity to speak now that GD is speaking full throttle.....LOLLOL

---Yemi---MERARAItanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Shocked

tanths

May be Mera is hinting on a future track where there is going to be a role reversal....WinkLOLLOL.

After all, there is a spare bell available and Amma may not get an opportunity to speak now that GD is speaking full throttle.....LOLLOL

yeah !! Amma rolling her eyes, pulling her lips , scowling and going Aeyy Bictoria Maidam in Tin-tin- language...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanthya and Gees.

Go to top