Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by Filza.T

Thanks for the LUD tanthyaHug

Yaar...why are CV's wasting an entire episode on the same old stuff?Dead...Shakti and Aarushi track is sooooooooooooooooo frustrating....instead CV's should have shown some KRIYA sceneConfusedAngry.....And even I am also tired of seeing Kriya-Si in the same frame...CV's end this torture ALREADYYYYYYYYYYUnhappyThumbs Down

exactly!! its so annoying now...  where did those KriYa scenes, that we were promised, disappear?! AngryOuch 
tell me about it......we are back to square one with Aarushi in all the frame and story revolving around her againAngryDeadOuch...god help usUnhappyCry

KriYa, K's unemployment all gone tel lene... AngryOuch why cant they just start the case and end it already with P and Arushi winning for good and she getting out of TN... why so much dragging... and when on earth will those 21 days deadline end... AngryDead it has been almost a month now! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by MERARAI

Tanthya thanks for the LUD

No words for YKW.....At this point KN can do anything to her I won't care

Apart from that everyone is using Kesar for their selfish reason (and yes I include prats in that category)....poor soul, she really doesn't deserve that life.....It's a shame KN will never realise the gem she is....

She's a zillion times better than YKN.....I guess both Thakur brothers are masochists LOL ....both have married a sax girl and are suffering from it...

They are Saands , Aren't they ?? They like taming the wild  ***'s..WinkLOL

What do you think Twit would do if KN does get his way with her and she gets preggies. That Sadhu Baba's words that she will give potha has been buzzing in my head.

Mera I'm confused.....Can we believe the Baba's words? Wasn't he hired by prats to save Aarushi's butt? Confused

Ye s, But what was the need for him to say that ...

Well I took it as a way to ensure Thakurs will pay heed to the 21 days of abstinence.....Thakurs badly want a potha, prats knowing that must have told the Baba about it. Telling Thakurs Aarushi will for sure give a potha if the 21 days of abstinence are respected was prats' way to ensure Aarushi will remain well treated while getting away from any form of intimacy at the same time....

IMO it was not foolproof as we can see now Thakurs are even more not willing to let go of teeny twit 'cause she been approved by a sadhu she'll be a good fruitful incubator....

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Apart from that everyone is using Kesar for their selfish reason (and yes I include prats in that category)....poor soul, she really doesn't deserve that life.....It's a shame KN will never realise the gem she is....

She's a zillion times better than YKN.....I guess both Thakur brothers are masochists LOL ....both have married a sax girl and are suffering from it...

What do you think Twit would do if KN does get his way with her and she gets preggies. That Sadhu Baba's words that she will give potha has been buzzing in my head.

Mera I'm confused.....Can we believe the Baba's words? Wasn't he hired by prats to save Aarushi's butt? Confused

Well I took it as a way to ensure Thakurs will pay heed to the 21 days of abstinence.....Thakurs badly want a potha, prats knowing that must have told the Baba about it. Telling Thakurs Aarushi will for sure give a potha if the 21 days of abstinence are respected was prats' way to ensure Aarushi will remain well treated while getting away from any form of intimacy at the same time....

IMO it was not foolproof as we can see now Thakurs are even more not willing to let go of teeny twit 'cause she been approved by a sadhu she'll be a good fruitful incubator....

Talk about shooting oneself in the foot..It has boomeranged

Edited by tanthya - 14 January 2011 at 11:19am

Aeryn

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Yaar...why are CV's wasting an entire episode on the same old stuff?Dead...Shakti and Aarushi track is sooooooooooooooooo frustrating....instead CV's should have shown some KRIYA sceneConfusedAngry.....And even I am also tired of seeing Kriya-Si in the same frame...CV's end this torture ALREADYYYYYYYYYYUnhappyThumbs Down

exactly!! its so annoying now...  where did those KriYa scenes, that we were promised, disappear?! AngryOuch 

Awww,

You actually believed what was written in that article.  It was a red herring just to get viewers to watch Arushi. CVs know that Arushi is not popular so add the snippet of memorable kriya moments and their viewer numbers are high to justify this track..........Dead

i did Cry  

how rude of them.. Shocked is this the way they treat their loyal fans..  Thumbs Down am never believing a word of theirs again.. AngryOuch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED-Sheena-

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

tell me about it......we are back to square one with Aarushi in all the frame and story revolving around her againAngryDeadOuch...god help usUnhappyCry

KriYa, K's unemployment all gone tel lene... AngryOuch why cant they just start the case and end it already with P and Arushi winning for good and she getting out of TN... why so much dragging... and when on earth will those 21 days deadline end... AngryDead it has been almost a month now! 
I would give anything to the perosn who gives the answer as to y all of a sudden Aarushi and AH has been given so much importance and for how long are we going to endure this utter nonsenseAngryAngryAngry.....I am fed up of thisCryDead

Filza.CrAzYRED

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Aarzooo,

You are suffering from severe Kriya withdrawal........Big smile

AlwayshopefulFilza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

What??
Is that it???

Challo - good on Arushi for showing defiance and some spirit - exact opposite of Biwi No1

Thanks Tanths! You are our rock!!!!ClapClapStar

Was Arushi as defiant in her acting as you made it sound?

I , er, took a few liberties  * Ducking to avoid the Belan*

A few, it was an utter dud performance............Dead.

Too much screen time and far too many close ups.  Angry.  When I thought she is about to disappear they bring her back to the centre.........Angry

true, Sheena... it was just plain torture to watch that scene only and only cuz of YKW's pathetic performance.. Dead why are they wasting Jaswant's talent making her act with this non-actor... 

Jaswant at least has something to do...They are wasting Arhaan's talents and using him for TRPs now.Angry

thats terrible... Ouch he almost has no role now a days... ShockedOuch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED-Sheena-Pragati.Ttanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

She thought Arushi will see sense after 21 days and will be back to her parents and the end.  She is short sighted or more the CVs are short sighted when writing for Prats who is meant to be everywoman.

Aeryn

Go to top