Pratigya

Pratigya - LUD pg 143 (Page 8)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Thanks for the LUD tanthyaHug

Yaar...why are CV's wasting an entire episode on the same old stuff?Dead...Shakti and Aarushi track is sooooooooooooooooo frustrating....instead CV's should have shown some KRIYA sceneConfusedAngry.....And even I am also tired of seeing Kriya-Si in the same frame...CV's end this torture ALREADYYYYYYYYYYUnhappyThumbs Down

exactly!! its so annoying now...  where did those KriYa scenes, that we were promised, disappear?! AngryOuch 

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Yaar...why are CV's wasting an entire episode on the same old stuff?Dead...Shakti and Aarushi track is sooooooooooooooooo frustrating....instead CV's should have shown some KRIYA sceneConfusedAngry.....And even I am also tired of seeing Kriya-Si in the same frame...CV's end this torture ALREADYYYYYYYYYYUnhappyThumbs Down

Y'day was a thriller, today a filler and all set up for next week ready to send Kesar six feet under.Ouch
Mera...I didnt expect anything substential after last 2 power packed episodes since it was the last episode of the week....but if filler was Kriya scene then it would be worthwhile to watch but who wants to see Shakti-Aarushi same story which is going on from last 4-5 monthsDeadAngryOuch...we thought YKW's exit from TN will be the end of this torture to some level but she is back in full form in different get upOuchAngryDead...ohhh....how I hate this????????????Dead
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

exactly!! its so annoying now...  where did those KriYa scenes, that we were promised, disappear?! AngryOuch 
tell me about it......we are back to square one with Aarushi in all the frame and story revolving around her againAngryDeadOuch...god help usUnhappyCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.CrAzYRED

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Aeryn

Tanthya thanks for the LUD

No words for YKW.....At this point KN can do anything to her I won't care

Apart from that everyone is using Kesar for their selfish reason (and yes I include prats in that category)....poor soul, she really doesn't deserve that life.....It's a shame KN will never realise the gem she is....

She's a zillion times better than YKN.....I guess both Thakur brothers are masochists LOL ....both have married a sax girl and are suffering from it...

They are Saands , Aren't they ?? They like taming the wild  ***'s..WinkLOL

What do you think Twit would do if KN does get his way with her and she gets preggies. That Sadhu Baba's words that she will give potha has been buzzing in my head.

Ye s, But what was the need for him to say that ...

Mera I'm confused.....Can we believe the Baba's words? Wasn't he hired by prats to save Aarushi's butt? Confused

may be it was a future track if Arushi remained in TN with her Takurian roop.  Now they've changed the track half way, the baba words may not have any meaning.

Nothing is going to happen to Arushi.  I dont wnt anything to happen because she can not handle such an emotional track and will spoil it all.  It will become her show and we all should quit now if you dont want to watch this show for Arushi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulFilza.tanthya

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

What??
Is that it???

Challo - good on Arushi for showing defiance and some spirit - exact opposite of Biwi No1

Thanks Tanths! You are our rock!!!!ClapClapStar

Was Arushi as defiant in her acting as you made it sound?

I , er, took a few liberties  * Ducking to avoid the Belan*

A few, it was an utter dud performance............Dead.

Too much screen time and far too many close ups.  Angry.  When I thought she is about to disappear they bring her back to the centre.........Angry

true, Sheena... it was just plain torture to watch that scene only and only cuz of YKW's pathetic performance.. Dead why are they wasting Jaswant's talent making him act with this non-actor... 

Edited by Filza.T - 14 January 2011 at 11:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Awww,

You actually believed what was written in that article.  It was a red herring just to get viewers to watch Arushi. CVs know that Arushi is not popular so add the snippet of memorable kriya moments and their viewer numbers are high to justify this track..........Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Tanthya thanks for the LUD

No words for YKW.....At this point KN can do anything to her I won't care

Apart from that everyone is using Kesar for their selfish reason (and yes I include prats in that category)....poor soul, she really doesn't deserve that life.....It's a shame KN will never realise the gem she is....

She's a zillion times better than YKN.....I guess both Thakur brothers are masochists LOL ....both have married a sax girl and are suffering from it...

They are Saands , Aren't they ?? They like taming the wild  ***'s..WinkLOL

What do you think Twit would do if KN does get his way with her and she gets preggies. That Sadhu Baba's words that she will give potha has been buzzing in my head.

Mera I'm confused.....Can we believe the Baba's words? Wasn't he hired by prats to save Aarushi's butt? Confused

We just saw the episode here Thursday. I watched carefully for any indications of it all being a complete set up. Prats must have said women were mistreated in the house. So he warned that potha will never come if women are ill-treated. He also said YKW will give a potha. Now RED are getting ready to bury Kesar, when did that become a well meaning act?

Prats called him a Baba, gave him the grains and apologized for using him this way. Makes me think he is a real sadhu but said a few things to save Twit for a while. But the part about the potha raises a question mark. Was his entire appearance in the house an act? Or did he just say a few things in the name of saving a girl from KN's clutches.  Only POPS know the answer.

Yes...have to see whether we get mountain or molehill..
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

What??
Is that it???

Challo - good on Arushi for showing defiance and some spirit - exact opposite of Biwi No1

Thanks Tanths! You are our rock!!!!ClapClapStar

Was Arushi as defiant in her acting as you made it sound?

I , er, took a few liberties  * Ducking to avoid the Belan*

A few, it was an utter dud performance............Dead.

Too much screen time and far too many close ups.  Angry.  When I thought she is about to disappear they bring her back to the centre.........Angry

true, Sheena... it was just plain torture to watch that scene only and only cuz of YKW's pathetic performance.. Dead why are they wasting Jaswant's talent making her act with this non-actor... 

Jaswant at least has something to do...They are wasting Arhaan's talents and using him for TRPs now.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.CrAzYREDtanthya

Go to top