Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya - LUD pg 143 (Page 57)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 17603

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya


KML is furious , gets up and switches on the light

KML: Sleep...I'll  not  sleep ,wht will u do ?? I am doing so much for..dont u even feel for me, dont u get a flutter in ur heart when u see me...I have done so much for u, learned to cook, tried western dress, stopped eating NV ..wht do u want me to do..take a begging bowl and beg for ur love..saying this ..she breaks down


Adrsh realizes she is hurt and says that he too loves her ..maybe his way of showing love may not be correct..

KML: how do i know that u love me ..show me in the way I understand

Adrsh : How

KML:,Picturewalah Love

Adrsh begins to give  demo of Picturewallah love

TN House

S is out and is removing  a coffin  from the store room /backyard..he is keeping a lookout  at the same time...

He slowly drags the coffin outside


Break

S carrying Ksr..



This should come with a warning

Warning: Cringing on Adarsh........Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Mera, take care of yourself!...fluids, rest and plenty of Kriya!WinkBig smile
 
I nearly succumbed to the flu after taking care of my youngest last week, thankfully few days of rest and am back again!
you forget the hot chicken soupWink


Thanks mia

May have that for lunch today.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 5342

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Amma : hey bhagwan, sathyanarayan baba, hanuman ..help us ..let S pass in his work ..if he is successful , I'll walk barefoot and pray in ur templ
 
Is this even possible-  praying to god for your murder to be successful?!ShockedShocked...and she always talks about going barefoot and going to temple, is that the best she can do?!...how about cooking for 100 ppl all by herself and then feeding the poor 3 times a day?...at least that should make her sweat!!!.....this woman is a drama queen!!AngryAngry
 
As for Adarsh's behaviour, not surprised..!!....the sax kids do not consummate very easily, they have to get their 'kicking and screaming'.....LOLLOL
 


With Komal's luck you start to wonder if Adarsh babu is not up to it.Tongue  She needs to figure out what turns him on. Probably a magazine with pictures that he passes off as articles.Wink
remember no fuel in that engineDeadDeadDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86corvetteDreamygal301

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 4039

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Amma : hey bhagwan, sathyanarayan baba, hanuman ..help us ..let S pass in his work ..if he is successful , I'll walk barefoot and pray in ur templ
 
Is this even possible-  praying to god for your murder to be successful?!ShockedShocked...and she always talks about going barefoot and going to temple, is that the best she can do?!...how about cooking for 100 ppl all by herself and then feeding the poor 3 times a day?...at least that should make her sweat!!!.....this woman is a drama queen!!AngryAngry
 
As for Adarsh's behaviour, not surprised..!!....the sax kids do not consummate very easily, they have to get their 'kicking and screaming'.....LOLLOL
 


With Komal's luck you start to wonder if Adarsh babu is not up to it.Tongue
 
engine not running to 100% efficiency!!...needs an oil change or something!TongueLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDhussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Joined: 06 June 2006
Posts: 5266

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
'scuse me........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86---Yemi---hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 17603

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Adrsh realizes she is hurt and says that he too loves her ..maybe his way of showing love may not be correct.. ShockedShocked



CVs justifying Saxes again..Dead

We've been complaining and this is how they think of incorporating it by making Adarsh lie..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynCrAzYRED

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 10699

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

'scuse me........
Just how I feel!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya


KML is furious , gets up and switches on the light

KML: Sleep...I'll  not  sleep ,wht will u do ?? I am doing so much for..dont u even feel for me, dont u get a flutter in ur heart when u see me...I have done so much for u, learned to cook, tried western dress, stopped eating NV ..wht do u want me to do..take a begging bowl and beg for ur love..saying this ..she breaks down


Adrsh realizes she is hurt and says that he too loves her ..maybe his way of showing love may not be correct..

KML: how do i know that u love me ..show me in the way I understand

Adrsh : How

KML:,Picturewalah Love

Adrsh begins to give  demo of Picturewallah love

TN House

S is out and is removing  a coffin  from the store room /backyard..he is keeping a lookout  at the same time...

He slowly drags the coffin outside


Break

S carrying Ksr..



This should come with a warning

Warning: Cringing on Adarsh........Dead


Seriously, Shamu should tell him about the birds and the bees.  Is he for real? Glad Komal gave it to him straight. The boy is practically dense when it comes to his wife.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED-Sheena-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: 4U2NV   Replies: 53   Views: 22996

4U2NV 53 22996 04 September 2010 at 1:11am by minuu
Angad's Pratigya or Pratigya's Pratigya ?

2 3 4

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 24   Views: 9922

koolsadhu1000 24 9922 25 August 2010 at 10:49am by gees
Pratigya's new pratigya

2

Author: Ananya-kgp   Replies: 15   Views: 8239

Ananya-kgp 15 8239 25 August 2010 at 8:23am by ameramodi
article-pratigya for pratigya

2 3

Author: rose_e   Replies: 16   Views: 8311

rose_e 16 8311 25 August 2010 at 8:12am by anamika_0
pratigya ki pratigya

Author: _poonam_   Replies: 3   Views: 3470

_poonam_ 3 3470 10 May 2010 at 6:35am by nidafatimakhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index