Pratigya - LUD pg 143 (Page 51)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Filza.T

Did they even have eye lock.......Shocked.  I must have missed it.............LOL.  I hardly pay attention when Saxes are on screen. 

Yep, that Sax father and son duo are too much..We should be grateful they liked the food.  Dead

Imagine if they hated it, then what, another lecture on how Komal is wasting money when they have no money and probably by the end of the lecture send her to her room.......Angry

yeah there was a brief one... LOL both were shown looking at each other and smiling... Adarsh was giving lovey dovey looks to her... Dead Dead 

seriously they always shut her up.... at times she does say the truth, which they dont want to listen... 

it is probably first time they complimented her, isn't it? 

Probably, the first time to her face..........Ouch.  As long as she is implying to their rules and thinking Komal is acceptable. As soon as she speaks out of turn according to them, then she is treated with contempt. 

Poor girl is only liked when she complies to them and banished when she gives home truth...........

and you noticed how she always defends them and takes their side in front of her family too... she is trying her level best to adjust.. 

i hated Naina the other day when she used her to talk to YKW... such a hypocrite Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Did they even have eye lock.......Shocked.  I must have missed it.............LOL.  I hardly pay attention when Saxes are on screen. 

Yep, that Sax father and son duo are too much..We should be grateful they liked the food.  Dead

Imagine if they hated it, then what, another lecture on how Komal is wasting money when they have no money and probably by the end of the lecture send her to her room.......Angry

yeah there was a brief one... LOL both were shown looking at each other and smiling... Adarsh was giving lovey dovey looks to her... Dead Dead 

seriously they always shut her up.... at times she does say the truth, which they dont want to listen... 

it is probably first time they complimented her, isn't it? 

Probably, the first time to her face..........Ouch.  As long as she is implying to their rules and thinking Komal is acceptable. As soon as she speaks out of turn according to them, then she is treated with contempt. 

Poor girl is only liked when she complies to them and banished when she gives home truth...........

and you noticed how she always defends them and takes their side in front of her family too... she is trying her level best to adjust.. 

i hated Naina the other day when she used her to talk to YKW... such a hypocrite Angry 

I have noticed how she always defends her husband and sasural when required. Yet these Sax spouses can not support their partners when needed.  They have an allergy when it comes to supporting them...Angry.

Adarsh now will consummate because she was good to the family and was a good kept wife.  If I was Komal I would refuse until Adarsh proves himself to be a good husband...AngryAngry.

Have you noticed I cant stand Adarsh...Just hate that character to its core..........Dead

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=starlight123] 

I have noticed how she always defends her husband and sasural when required. Yet these Sax spouses can not support their partners when needed.  They have an allergy when it comes to supporting them...Angry.

Adarsh now will consummate because she was good to the family and was a good kept wife.  If I was Komal I would refuse until Adarsh proves himself to be a good husband...AngryAngry.

Have you noticed I cant stand Adarsh...Just hate that character to its core..........Dead

same here Sheena, Adarsh at times gets on my nerves.. Angry

the reaon for which Adarsh decided to marry Komal is disgusting

its a pity many blame Komal, and its said that she is uneducated, has no manners hence deserves such inhumane treatment... but what Adarsh has been doing to her, emotionally toturing her is no less a crime then what Thakurs do to their women.... that is physical violence then this is emotional violence... her feelings have never been considered... Ouch 

Edited by Filza.T - 19 January 2011 at 12:32pm

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Filza, I have to go sweety.........hopefully see you tomorrow on the forum..HugHug

Take care and goodnite...........Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.hussainramso

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Filza, I have to go sweety.........hopefully see you tomorrow on the forum..HugHug

Take care and goodnite...........Big smile

aww okay byeeeeee take care Hug 

me too will be going in a while, i better go to bed early otherwise will be sleeping in class tomorrow EmbarrassedLOL 

hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=starlight123] 

same here Sheena, Adarsh at times gets on my nerves.. Angry

the reaon for which Adarsh decided to marry Komal is disgusting

its a pity many blame Komal, and its said that she is uneducated, has no manners hence deserves such inhumane treatment... but what Adarsh has been doing to her, emotionally toturinbg her is no less a crime then what Thakurs do to their women.... that is physical violence then this is emotional violence... her feelings have never been considered... Ouch 

No woman deserves such treatment especially when she was forced to marry.  She does not plot against the family nor does she speak ill about them to neighbours or her own family.

Just because Komal is uncouth and uneducated should not be the reason to treat her this way or deserves to be treated in this manner.  I would go as far as saying Adarsh is worse then Shakti because none of Komal abuse is visible. All emotional and Adarsh being Sanskaari and respected is an abuser of the worst kind.....Ouch.

Filza.

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Humao haajir hain Sathyjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Evening ladies!!!!!Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynCrAzYREDtd_dhoom---Yemi---Dreamygal301MERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Good evening Girlswa.Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynCrAzYREDtd_dhoom---Yemi---Dreamygal301MERARAI

Go to top