serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by serialmaniac

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by mia03

ok am day dreaming, wish when Katra naresh , expose, twit run crazy starting scream he going to buried me alive too and run all the way home to papa. they check her into a hospital she declared mentally retarded, end of her track forever.Big smile

Really Mia, How can you do this ??AngryAngryAngry..u make her run on the road ..why cant u get some lorry or some speeding car to hit her and she dies instantly..that would be the forever end..LOLLOLLOL
LOL
Naaaa d pagal khana idea is better.............if she dies we will watch the whole sax family in crying mode...............more tortureLOL

At least it will finish off with shradhh.....but this mental hospital idea ..we have to see Aarushi doing some pagal harkthein...Dead
Hopefully she meets d doctor saab there or better runs away wit the ward boyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDhussainramsotanthya

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i just watched the "KriYa scene" ........ no comment on the length & substance Disapprove

but i just wanted to say that AB ( or was it K) looked sooooooo yummy today. Can't put my finger on exactly what clicked today....... the hair...... the color of the kutra......... grooming .......... the twinkle in his eye when trying to cajol his babu ............

If jaded old me is saying this, no wonder Arhaina & co constantly go nuts over him

Day DreamingEmbarrassed

Edited by yemi3006 - 19 January 2011 at 11:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulFilza.CrAzYREDhussainramsotanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

i just watched the "KriYa scene" ........ no comment on the length & substance Disapprove

but i just wanted to say that AB ( or was it K) looked sooooooo yummy today. Can't put my finger on exactly what clicked today....... the hair...... the color of the kutra......... grooming .......... the twinkle in his eye when trying to cajol his babu ............

If jaded old me is saying this, no wonder Arhaina & co constantly go nuts over him

Day Dreaming
Yemi I'm married and old but not blind............................. yes he is very good looking

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---CrAzYREDtanthya

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Gals , i thoroughly enjoy myself while reading ur comments and most of the times i could'nt stop laughing... But right now my eyes r demanding sleep badly other they gona start torturing me by saying ' So ja varna Arushi sapne mein aayegi '. So its better i sleep... Good Night friends . Sleep well.. Meet u tmrw

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynAlwayshopefulcorvette---Yemi---CrAzYRED-Sheena-hussainramsotanthya

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Day DreamingEmbarrassed
love him, he can't  tell lies very wellClap

---Yemi----Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Day DreamingEmbarrassed

All of them plus ,he was clean shaven [almost ] and looking slim Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi----Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Day DreamingEmbarrassed

I think he also looked fresh....May be had couple of light days and that is what made the difference..

Got to admit, Prats did inquire about him.............LOL.  Although it took a probing to do so...........Ouch

---Yemi---CrAzYREDtanthya

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Day Dreaming
Yemi I'm married and old but not blind............................. yes he is very good looking
he can get rich overnightWinkWinkWink

---Yemi---hussainramsotanthya

Go to top