Pratigya - LUD pg 143 (Page 18)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by MERARAI

[QUOTE=mia03]cvs, wasting time showing twit and kn, we know nothing will happenEvil Smile[

/QUOTE] Exactly Mia there scenes are nothing but a joke and a waste of an epi as well truly I think by now everyone understands she will always be saved be it P or anyone else from this family let's just move on already !!

While we are reading LUD, here on TV they are showing rerun of twit adding salt to the pudding Prats made for Krishna. After all this stuff she's done to others does she really need help?

How many times with KN say he will take revenge on YKW. Last time she slipper slapped him, this time she spat on his face, next time she's going to do what? Kick him where the sun dont' shine?
Yes the same epi is also coming here she does not need help di she needs a psychiatrist but according to the Cv's she is an innocent child who was forced in to making a mistake and now everyone must help her get out the problems she herself has created !! and as of now I am ready to end this track so anything will do just get her out of TN !

Give me the fairry tale ending and i will be happy.  Just take Arushi out from this and end it.......Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geeshussainramso

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanths for the live update!!Big smileBig smile ...looks like a filler episode to me Angry

Cara86hussainramso

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
talk about krishna, job again am not buying it......more twit airtime.

geeshussainramso

Cara86 Goldie
Cara86
Cara86

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thank u Tanths Big smile .... gonna watch to see Krish and T&C only Wink

geestanthya

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by MERARAI

[QUOTE=mia03]cvs, wasting time showing twit and kn, we know nothing will happenEvil Smile[

/QUOTE] Exactly Mia there scenes are nothing but a joke and a waste of an epi as well truly I think by now everyone understands she will always be saved be it P or anyone else from this family let's just move on already !!

While we are reading LUD, here on TV they are showing rerun of twit adding salt to the pudding Prats made for Krishna. After all this stuff she's done to others does she really need help?

How many times with KN say he will take revenge on YKW. Last time she slipper slapped him, this time she spat on his face, next time she's going to do what? Kick him where the sun dont' shine?
Yes the same epi is also coming here she does not need help di she needs a psychiatrist but according to the Cv's she is an innocent child who was forced in to making a mistake and now everyone must help her get out the problems she herself has created !! and as of now I am ready to end this track so anything will do just get her out of TN !

Give me the fairry tale ending and i will be happy.  Just take Arushi out from this and end it.......Dead
Agreed Star I think at this moment anyone will accept anything as long as the twit is out of TN seriously just the thought of her being invisible once again brings a smile to my face !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geesCrAzYREDhussainramsotanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Shukria aap ka Tanths! Badia!

Baqi sub aap bhi bahut badia hain!

Hum ka bahut maja aya!

Kal phir mileingay............Sub ana! Samjhay!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gees-Sheena-tanthya

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
krish is acting like a spoilt brat burning his fingers over the corn n dumping it on tunnas lapp...he is irritated wid their bhabi prats as in the middle of so much tension in the house she wants him to go n luk for work..krish says he fails to understand wat sort of work he can do that could ples herWackooh thang god tanths back wid the update...Tongue

Edited by gees - 17 January 2011 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks Tanths for the live update!!Big smileBig smile ...looks like a filler episode to me Angry
Pooja, It will be filler episodes till wed..pace will start from wed  or thursday ..Smile

gees....Poojie....

Go to top