India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya - LUD pg 143 (Page 16)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mia03]cvs, wasting time showing twit and kn, we know nothing will happenEvil Smile[

/QUOTE] Exactly Mia there scenes are nothing but a joke and a waste of an epi as well truly I think by now everyone understands she will always be saved be it P or anyone else from this family let's just move on already !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geesCrAzYREDMERARAI

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
ssingh is gettg the grave dug n shakti is taking a head splash in anger....he swears revenge from arushi for spitting on his faceAngry ssingh tells him to chill pill as work is in progress for his benefitOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86CrAzYREDtd_dhoom...Binny...-Sheena-hussainramsoMERARAI....Poojie....

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

awwwwwwwwwww u said it boss but i hope she jus shuts up for good now...bahoot hogaya...enough damage has been done to the show by this painful creatureAngryif tanths not posted yet the lemme tell u u hve missed nothg but another hollow ear hitting speech frm arushiya to shaktiya....thakurs humbug abt sending kesar to maika wid extra butter talks.

She must have packed a wallop eh?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geesCrAzYREDhussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Dull episode......Angry

go away KN n Arushi..............this track is now dragging....Unhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86geesCrAzYREDtd_dhoomMERARAIbabithajhussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
courtyard

SS is guiding the laborers and telling them to do a good job..

S immerses his head into a drum of water [awesome shot , girls...jaswant's exp ..wooooow] comes up but still very angry...

SS; wht Kn..wht hppnd

S;This Rshi..she is the root of everythng..my patience is ending..and  I will b forced to do somthng..dont blame me later if  any untowad incident hppns

SS tells the laborers to have T

when Laborers  go SS says: this is 4 ur Kesar ..after the monument is laid out or cemented..Ur kids will play on top of this concrete ground..

S smiles happily

SS; so hppy to c u smile

Break

S is teasing Kesar in his low class wasy..asking her whether she will forget him after going to maika or will involve herself with another man..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86geesCrAzYRED---Yemi---td_dhoom...Binny...MERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso....Poojie....

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

ssingh is gettg the grave dug n shakti is taking a head splash in anger....he swears revenge from arushi for spitting on his faceAngry ssingh tells him to chill pill as work is in progress for his benefitOuch

Pls no more Arushi...We have had enough of her and bored of Shakti revenge on Arushi.  Its been going on since August.

End this now CVs

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

td_dhoom---Yemi---geesCrAzYREDhussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

[QUOTE=mia03]cvs, wasting time showing twit and kn, we know nothing will happenEvil Smile[

/QUOTE] Exactly Mia there scenes are nothing but a joke and a waste of an epi as well truly I think by now everyone understands she will always be saved be it P or anyone else from this family let's just move on already !!

While we are reading LUD, here on TV they are showing rerun of twit adding salt to the pudding Prats made for Krishna. After all this stuff she's done to others does she really need help?

How many times with KN say he will take revenge on YKW. Last time she slipper slapped him, this time she spat on his face, next time she's going to do what? Kick him where the sun dont' shine?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86geesCrAzYRED...Binny...hussainramso

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

courtyard

SS is guiding the laborers and telling them to do a good job..

S immerses his head into a drum of water [awesome shot , girls...jaswant's exp ..wooooow] comes up but still very angry...

SS; wht Kn..wht hppnd

S;This Rshi..she is the root of everythng..my patience is ending..and  I will b forced to do somthng..dont blame me later if  any untowad incident hppns

SS tells the laborers to have T

when Laborers  go SS says: this is 4 ur Kesar ..after the monument is laid out or cemented..Ur kids will play on top of this concrete ground..

S smiles happily

SS; so hppy to c u smile

Break

S is teasing Kesar in his low class wasy..asking her whether she will forget him after going to maika or will involve herself with another man..
Okay that is sick  but really this epi is dragging let's move this along we need Kesar at the center of attention Now !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86CrAzYRED---Yemi---MERARAIhussainramso....Poojie....

Go to top