Pratigya - LUD pg 143 (Page 149)

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Thanks Tanthya for the update...

Again not much in this epi. With Adarsh taking help from SS wa can be sure there'll be another Thakurs vs. Saxes face up where like usual Saxes will refuse to see their children's responsibility in the matter....

I wonder what SS hopes to gain by promoting Adarsh Confused

He wont tell the source of how he got the promotion and will use it against him in some way.  Blackmail

Sorry didn't get you. Do you mean to say that SS will use the fact that Adarsh doesn't want his family to know the source of his promotion to blackmail him?

If that's so I fail to see how Adarsh can help him....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Again not much in this epi. With Adarsh taking help from SS wa can be sure there'll be another Thakurs vs. Saxes face up where like usual Saxes will refuse to see their children's responsibility in the matter....

He wont tell the source of how he got the promotion and will use it against him in some way.  Blackmail

Sorry didn't get you. Do you mean to say that SS will use the fact that Adarsh doesn't want his family to know the source of his promotion to blackmail him?

This is my theory

Saxes are proud people, especially the Prof and any inclination that SS has helped in the promotion will be looked at as tainted.  I think it is to cause a drift between KP.  P will think ulterior motives whereas K will think he is helping one of his own... 

I really dont know how Adarsh is going to be used but I know he wont tell the truth on Monday ..LOLLOL

Edited by starlight123 - 28 January 2011 at 10:57am

Aeryn

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Not much happening episode... except that Amma got put in her place by GD.... GD rocked....Star

Thankfully, the CVs have realised what keeps the addicts hooked.... and are giving us our daily dose of Kriya....Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Filza.-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Filza.T

loved GD's words to Amma Clap 
even Piyasiya did not listened to Amma LOL 

thanks Tanths! Hug

Piasiya dumped Takurain. She is now going to listen to GD, she knows who's in charge now.LOL

She is a dark horse and always backs the winner....WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Not much happening episode... except that Amma got put in her place by GD.... GD rocked....Star

Thankfully, the CVs have realised what keeps the addicts hooked.... and are giving us our daily dose of Kriya....Embarrassed

They should not be fillers but progressing the story.. Rest of the cast, especially Saxes should be the fillers...

---Yemi---

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

They should not be fillers but progressing the story.. Rest of the cast, especially Saxes should be the fillers...

True.... but atleast they have re-started the K going to work track....

Edited by a_uma - 28 January 2011 at 11:04am

-Sheena-

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

This is my theory

Saxes are proud people, especially the Prof and any inclination that SS has helped in the promotion will be looked at as tainted.  I think it is to course a drift between KP.  P will think ulterior motives whereas K will think he is helping one of his own... 

I really dont know how Adarsh is going to be used but I know he wont tell the truth on Monday ..LOLLOL

For sure the Prof will not take well SS' implication in Adarsh's promotion....

Regarding a rift between K & P.....well the same thing has been done before and nothing absolutely nothing came out of it.....K voiced his displeasure at P thinking only bad of his parents then P said forget it you misunderstood me and well that has been it....

OK dear I have to go see you on Monday bye Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma-Sheena-

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

i guess its better than nothing ...... reserves from surrender / SR sequence that we had stored up are at very low levels since November and they have decided to give just enough to keep us going... its been sooooo long since I had a full tank of KriYa magic Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankiAlwayshopefula_umaFilza.

Go to top