Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya - LUD pg 143 (Page 119)

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 2828

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Now why the hell is everybody is on Pratigya.... ???? Its really getting sick Sathya....Broken Heart
Babs....the best thing to do is to ignore all the commentsSmile...everyone has their opinion hun...I do agree at times I dislike Prats actions too...but in this case(Kesar's)...I fully agree that pratigya does deserve all the creditClap...no one ever gave damn about her before Prats came along....even after that Prats was the only one who stood by her first and took initiative always....however wronf her actions might be at times....but in Kesar's case credit defi. goes to Prats only...Clap and offcourse Kesar took the final step but she was pushed by Prats only...so chill honey...dont spoil ur mood and enjoy YKW's exit from TN finallyTonguePartyDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---babithajtelstratanthya

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 1984

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by starlight123

Twit has been given a clean chit to restart her life....

All is forgiven.. Very filmy ending......Dead
 
I so agree with you.....That's so frustrating.....I still don't understand how she's spared, She herself told the police officer she married KN willingly god dammit AngryAngry....what do they have selective hearing?
 
Very filmy indeed...GD has forgiven her and Kesar is not even remotely angry at her for ruining her life...Argh!oosiyaa ruined Kesar's life and she has the guts to call her Didi Angry
Aeryn this is nothing new it seems as if everyone is dumb and deaf when the saxe's faults are highlighted but with the Tachurs well.... the police are portrayed as such idiots she accepted to having willingly married him yet he is arrested for bigamy now what was it that she did then !!
 
You know I'm feeling down...this 'ignore saxes crimes' policy is getting harder and harder to digest as times goes on...Ouch


Bit tired of Prats to get the credit for everything.. She does nothing except lectures and we are supposed to get inspiration from that..
 
I was sad reading Kesar thanked prats for showing her the way while prats has done nothing for her in this whole track....she was focused on 'saving' argh!oosiya....Dead
 
All 'positive characters' are supposed to support prats, they don't see her true nature....and all 'negative characters' are in the wrong for not seeing the light brought on by P...tired of this....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 17603

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by tanthya

Amma : I too will go..are you crazy??go..try going..

GD: shut up , Bahu..what rights have you got over her..u have no rights to stop her..she is not S's wife..beta..U committed a mistake, and to err is human ..so forget ur past and begin a new life..
 
Seriously you too GD have begun speaking like prats....I'm beginnig to regret you get your voice back now.....CVs please argh!oosiya leaving scot free is a pill hard enough to swallow, no need for those kind of dialogues....Dead

P watches overcome with emotion...Rshi and P exchange a hug.Dead I think I'm sick.....Ksr and Rshi wak out..

[light the crackers]

Amma just collapses  and sits down on the bed..

Break

Amma  meltng down
 

You can imagine how Prats will be in 30 years down the line... Sounded just like Prats...
 
Now I feel sorry for Amma .....she has to do with two prats now....OuchLOL
 
I still don't see what P is still doing in TN....by now I thought she herself will go out or SS would throw her out with a kick....
 
Is P staying because she is conscious that her husband and her have nowhere to go if they were to leave? It seems to me despite her big talk of how much SS wealth is 'dirty money' she does quite like the commodity TN has to offer.....
 
BTW Thanks Tanths for the update Smile

I dont feel sorry for amma....LOLLOL

This is the punishment one gets for going to the dark side.. I would have tried to understand her if she at least not been part of Kesar's murder plans. and reflected on her behaviour as a woman.

Her hatred for Prats is a given so no surprise.

SS warned her not to cross the threshold and if she does dont ever come back. 


Edited by starlight123 - 25 January 2011 at 11:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramsotanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 17603

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by starlight123

Twit has been given a clean chit to restart her life....

All is forgiven.. Very filmy ending......Dead
 
I so agree with you.....That's so frustrating.....I still don't understand how she's spared, She herself told the police officer she married KN willingly god dammit AngryAngry....what do they have selective hearing?
 
Very filmy indeed...GD has forgiven her and Kesar is not even remotely angry at her for ruining her life...Argh!oosiyaa ruined Kesar's life and she has the guts to call her Didi Angry
Aeryn this is nothing new it seems as if everyone is dumb and deaf when the saxe's faults are highlighted but with the Tachurs well.... the police are portrayed as such idiots she accepted to having willingly married him yet he is arrested for bigamy now what was it that she did then !!
 
You know I'm feeling down...this 'ignore saxes crimes' policy is getting harder and harder to digest as times goes on...Ouch


Bit tired of Prats to get the credit for everything.. She does nothing except lectures and we are supposed to get inspiration from that..
 
I was sad reading Kesar thanked prats for showing her the way while prats has done nothing for her in this whole track....she was focused on 'saving' argh!oosiya....Dead
 
All 'positive characters' are supposed to support prats, they don't see her true nature....and all 'negative characters' are in the wrong for not seeing the light brought on by P...tired of this....


No, GD asked Arushi to thank P for saving her from TN.  My issue is if P was only needed then why did P and A ask K for help. His help was not required.  I just wished that he would have been recognised in helping A.  It was not prats alone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7a_umahussainramsotanthya

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 1984

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by tanthya

Amma : I too will go..are you crazy??go..try going..

GD: shut up , Bahu..what rights have you got over her..u have no rights to stop her..she is not S's wife..beta..U committed a mistake, and to err is human ..so forget ur past and begin a new life..
 
Seriously you too GD have begun speaking like prats....I'm beginnig to regret you get your voice back now.....CVs please argh!oosiya leaving scot free is a pill hard enough to swallow, no need for those kind of dialogues....Dead

P watches overcome with emotion...Rshi and P exchange a hug.Dead I think I'm sick.....Ksr and Rshi wak out..

[light the crackers]

Amma just collapses  and sits down on the bed..

Break

Amma  meltng down
 

You can imagine how Prats will be in 30 years down the line... Sounded just like Prats...
 
Now I feel sorry for Amma .....she has to do with two prats now....OuchLOL
 
I still don't see what P is still doing in TN....by now I thought she herself will go out or SS would throw her out with a kick....
 
Is P staying because she is conscious that her husband and her have nowhere to go if they were to leave? It seems to me despite her big talk of how much SS wealth is 'dirty money' she does quite like the commodity TN has to offer.....
 
BTW Thanks Tanths for the update Smile

I dont feel sorry for amma....LOLLOL

This is the punishment one gets for going to the dark side.. I would have sympathy for her if she at least not been part of Kesar's murder plans..

SS warned her not to cross the threshold and if she does dont ever come back. 
 
Yep but the fact still remain she didn't budge.....Why? She clearly doesn't want to blend with them. She's unable to, so why stay? For K? I don't see how being in conflict with his family all the time and putting him in the middle is making an effort for him/make life easier for him....Confused
 
And SS we saw he wanted to throw Kesar because of what she has done. With all that prats did to him and his reputation why isn't he throwing her out more actively? The only explanation I have is that he doesn't want to loose K....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-tanthya

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Joined: 20 March 2010
Posts: 6727

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by starlight123

Twit has been given a clean chit to restart her life....

All is forgiven.. Very filmy ending......Dead
 
I so agree with you.....That's so frustrating.....I still don't understand how she's spared, She herself told the police officer she married KN willingly god dammit AngryAngry....what do they have selective hearing?
 
Very filmy indeed...GD has forgiven her and Kesar is not even remotely angry at her for ruining her life...Argh!oosiyaa ruined Kesar's life and she has the guts to call her Didi Angry
Aeryn this is nothing new it seems as if everyone is dumb and deaf when the saxe's faults are highlighted but with the Tachurs well.... the police are portrayed as such idiots she accepted to having willingly married him yet he is arrested for bigamy now what was it that she did then !!
 
You know I'm feeling down...this 'ignore saxes crimes' policy is getting harder and harder to digest as times goes on...Ouch


Bit tired of Prats to get the credit for everything.. She does nothing except lectures and we are supposed to get inspiration from that..
 
I was sad reading Kesar thanked prats for showing her the way while prats has done nothing for her in this whole track....she was focused on 'saving' argh!oosiya....Dead
 
All 'positive characters' are supposed to support prats, they don't see her true nature....and all 'negative characters' are in the wrong for not seeing the light brought on by P...tired of this....


No, GD asked Arushi to thank P for saving her from TN.  My issue is if P was only needed then why did P and A ask K for help. His help was not required.  I just wished that he would have been recognised in helping A.  It was not prats alone.
 
U R right.... K gives every possible help and gets no credit at all....Ouch  not fair...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Now why the hell is everybody is on Pratigya.... ???? Its really getting sick Sathya....Broken Heart
Babs....the best thing to do is to ignore all the commentsSmile...everyone has their opinion hun...I do agree at times I dislike Prats actions too...but in this case(Kesar's)...I fully agree that pratigya does deserve all the creditClap...no one ever gave damn about her before Prats came along....even after that Prats was the only one who stood by her first and took initiative always....however wronf her actions might be at times....but in Kesar's case credit defi. goes to Prats only...Clap and offcourse Kesar took the final step but she was pushed by Prats only...so chill honey...dont spoil ur mood and enjoy YKW's exit from TN finallyTonguePartyDancing


Relax,Babs...just enjoy the multiple views of members...dont react emotionally..Dear...

Mostly bec , I think lots of members feel Pratigya is praised at the cost of Krishna ....while Pratigya is praised to the skies..not even a mention is made about Krishna..and that irritates  the members..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Where is Krishna milk abhishek?? ShockedConfused

Amma has gone bonkers realising that Prats is her only bahu now ROFL

Thanks a lot for the live update, Tanths...really enjoyed it today!!

a brilliant 300th episode ClapClapClap

Confused

 
New Keasr is ok..not bad!
Asmit shook me up like antyhing..
I felt smth running down my throat n pressing my heart for a couple ofminutes...



It will get some time for us to get used to the new face...as long as she can act well...it shouldn't be too hard to adjust with the thakurs
I am looking forward to amma's performance


do not expect a good actor.....and u will be ok..but do watch Amma ..Amma was spooky today...damn good camera placement ..Amma is the star for todays episode..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso....Poojie....

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: 4U2NV   Replies: 53   Views: 22978

4U2NV 53 22978 04 September 2010 at 1:11am by minuu
Angad's Pratigya or Pratigya's Pratigya ?

2 3 4

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 24   Views: 9906

koolsadhu1000 24 9906 25 August 2010 at 10:49am by gees
Pratigya's new pratigya

2

Author: Ananya-kgp   Replies: 15   Views: 8224

Ananya-kgp 15 8224 25 August 2010 at 8:23am by ameramodi
article-pratigya for pratigya

2 3

Author: rose_e   Replies: 16   Views: 8301

rose_e 16 8301 25 August 2010 at 8:12am by anamika_0
pratigya ki pratigya

Author: _poonam_   Replies: 3   Views: 3470

_poonam_ 3 3470 10 May 2010 at 6:35am by nidafatimakhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index