Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya - LUD pg 143 (Page 108)

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Joined: 20 March 2010
Posts: 6728

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by yemi3006

KN uttered the magic words ................. go away twit he doesn't want you no more................. we have been saved ya'll ROFL 
 
*sigh* ........ if only it were true
 
Personally I prefer KN taking YKW along to jail with him
SR in jail....brilliant...ClapClapClapwhat a brilliant idea that is. TRP will be so upROFL
 
Innovative, isn't it?Wink.....SR in jail has never been shown before, no?....CV's will be back to being trend setters  LOL
 
No way.... please don't give CVs any ideas.... I just want Arrghoosi out of my TV screen....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniacCrAzYRED---Yemi---

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Joined: 16 May 2010
Posts: 15504

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
actually i wanted baba to beat the crap out of sakthi in front of amma and SS at the orders of GD ofcourse........................Wink LOL that would have been more than satisfactory................Smile

and is it a general rule that only the man will get arrested for bigamy? i mean arushi is equally responsible..................i mean in our district a man was arrested on the complaint of his first wife..........apparently he had 5 wives in different districts and all the other women were left free......Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 2663

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by yemi3006

KN uttered the magic words ................. go away twit he doesn't want you no more................. we have been saved ya'll ROFL 
 
*sigh* ........ if only it were true
 
Personally I prefer KN taking YKW along to jail with him
SR in jail....brilliant...ClapClapClapwhat a brilliant idea that is. TRP will be so upROFL
 
Innovative, isn't it?Wink.....SR in jail has never been shown before, no?....CV's will be back to being trend setters  LOL
isn't there laws against that, could be charge, KN, can slip the cop a bill or twoWink . the man is being arrested and still talking to kesar, about honeymoon what a dog he isLOL
Plz dont insult dogsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_umaMERARAI

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 10699

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

So today was KB's last day...I guess its only good for her to go out with a bang...

Lets hope the new Kesar will be able to bring alive the various emotions that KB brought.....Smile
If the new Kesar is disliked by everyone then taking her to Looney Bin will be big mistake! Viewers might lose interest in her plight and begin to hate her as much as they do the inhabitants of Sax house.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_umaMERARAI-Sheena-

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Joined: 21 November 2007
Posts: 8061

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by starlight123

So today was KB's last day...I guess its only good for her to go out with a bang...

Lets hope the new Kesar will be able to bring alive the various emotions that KB brought.....Smile
If the new Kesar is disliked by everyone then taking her to Looney Bin will be big mistake! Viewers might lose interest in her plight and begin to hate her as much as they do the inhabitants of Sax house.Ouch
 
guilt by association Shocked LOL


Edited by yemi3006 - 24 January 2011 at 11:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 5342

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

actually i wanted baba to beat the crap out of sakthi in front of amma and SS at the orders of GD ofcourse........................Wink LOL that would have been more than satisfactory................Smile

and is it a general rule that only the man will get arrested for bigamy? i mean arushi is equally responsible..................i mean in our district a man was arrested on the complaint of his first wife..........apparently he had 5 wives in different districts and all the other women were left free......Confused
I would so like aman, to come back and make a fool out of her in court.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac---Yemi---

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 10699

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by starlight123

So today was KB's last day...I guess its only good for her to go out with a bang...

Lets hope the new Kesar will be able to bring alive the various emotions that KB brought.....Smile
If the new Kesar is disliked by everyone then taking her to Looney Bin will be big mistake! Viewers might lose interest in her plight and begin to hate her as much as they do the inhabitants of Sax house.Ouch
 
guilt by association Shocked LOL
They would have been safe with this track if they had KB. They are now walking a tightrope!
 
Guilt by association is rightLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by starlight123

So today was KB's last day...I guess its only good for her to go out with a bang...

Lets hope the new Kesar will be able to bring alive the various emotions that KB brought.....Smile
If the new Kesar is disliked by everyone then taking her to Looney Bin will be big mistake! Viewers might lose interest in her plight and begin to hate her as much as they do the inhabitants of Sax house.Ouch
 
guilt by association Shocked LOL
They would have been safe with this track if they had KB. They are now walking a tightrope!
 
Guilt by association is rightLOL


This new Kesar is also gori wali. Got to see her in Kesar avatar. Why do they show her in modern avatar and promote her as a desi sanskaari Takurain? A huge leap. Don't they realize that an image is more powerful is worth more than a 1000 words? Her speech pattern has to be so Takurain, unpud dialect too .........................I will not be surprised if KB may have to be brought back if this Kesar can't capture the role. No offense to this actress, never seen her before.

But remember first impressions matter. Look how we responded to Krishna Krishna Krishna introduction. How we accept Takur SS at the Sangam and of course how can we forget. Most people were glad YKW was just a presence in the background until POPS sprung her on us and the viewers revolted.


Edited by MERARAI - 24 January 2011 at 11:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_uma-Sheena-hussainramso

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: 4U2NV   Replies: 53   Views: 22986

4U2NV 53 22986 04 September 2010 at 1:11am by minuu
Angad's Pratigya or Pratigya's Pratigya ?

2 3 4

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 24   Views: 9911

koolsadhu1000 24 9911 25 August 2010 at 10:49am by gees
Pratigya's new pratigya

2

Author: Ananya-kgp   Replies: 15   Views: 8228

Ananya-kgp 15 8228 25 August 2010 at 8:23am by ameramodi
article-pratigya for pratigya

2 3

Author: rose_e   Replies: 16   Views: 8304

rose_e 16 8304 25 August 2010 at 8:12am by anamika_0
pratigya ki pratigya

Author: _poonam_   Replies: 3   Views: 3470

_poonam_ 3 3470 10 May 2010 at 6:35am by nidafatimakhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index