a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by yemi3006

KN uttered the magic words ................. go away twit he doesn't want you no more................. we have been saved ya'll ROFL 

*sigh* ........ if only it were true

Personally I prefer KN taking YKW along to jail with him
SR in jail....brilliant...ClapClapClapwhat a brilliant idea that is. TRP will be so upROFL

Innovative, isn't it?Wink.....SR in jail has never been shown before, no?....CV's will be back to being trend setters  LOL

No way.... please don't give CVs any ideas.... I just want Arrghoosi out of my TV screen....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniacCrAzYRED---Yemi---

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
actually i wanted baba to beat the crap out of sakthi in front of amma and SS at the orders of GD ofcourse........................Wink LOL that would have been more than satisfactory................Smile

and is it a general rule that only the man will get arrested for bigamy? i mean arushi is equally responsible..................i mean in our district a man was arrested on the complaint of his first wife..........apparently he had 5 wives in different districts and all the other women were left free......Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

KN uttered the magic words ................. go away twit he doesn't want you no more................. we have been saved ya'll ROFL 

*sigh* ........ if only it were true

Personally I prefer KN taking YKW along to jail with him
SR in jail....brilliant...ClapClapClapwhat a brilliant idea that is. TRP will be so upROFL

Innovative, isn't it?Wink.....SR in jail has never been shown before, no?....CV's will be back to being trend setters  LOL
isn't there laws against that, could be charge, KN, can slip the cop a bill or twoWink . the man is being arrested and still talking to kesar, about honeymoon what a dog he isLOL
Plz dont insult dogsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_umaMERARAI

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

So today was KB's last day...I guess its only good for her to go out with a bang...

Lets hope the new Kesar will be able to bring alive the various emotions that KB brought.....Smile
If the new Kesar is disliked by everyone then taking her to Looney Bin will be big mistake! Viewers might lose interest in her plight and begin to hate her as much as they do the inhabitants of Sax house.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_umaMERARAI-Sheena-

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

So today was KB's last day...I guess its only good for her to go out with a bang...

Lets hope the new Kesar will be able to bring alive the various emotions that KB brought.....Smile
If the new Kesar is disliked by everyone then taking her to Looney Bin will be big mistake! Viewers might lose interest in her plight and begin to hate her as much as they do the inhabitants of Sax house.Ouch

guilt by association Shocked LOL

Edited by yemi3006 - 24 January 2011 at 11:05am

hussainramso

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

actually i wanted baba to beat the crap out of sakthi in front of amma and SS at the orders of GD ofcourse........................Wink LOL that would have been more than satisfactory................Smile

and is it a general rule that only the man will get arrested for bigamy? i mean arushi is equally responsible..................i mean in our district a man was arrested on the complaint of his first wife..........apparently he had 5 wives in different districts and all the other women were left free......Confused
I would so like aman, to come back and make a fool out of her in court.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac---Yemi---

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

They would have been safe with this track if they had KB. They are now walking a tightrope!

Guilt by association is rightLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

---Yemi---

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

They would have been safe with this track if they had KB. They are now walking a tightrope!

Guilt by association is rightLOL

This new Kesar is also gori wali. Got to see her in Kesar avatar. Why do they show her in modern avatar and promote her as a desi sanskaari Takurain? A huge leap. Don't they realize that an image is more powerful is worth more than a 1000 words? Her speech pattern has to be so Takurain, unpud dialect too .........................I will not be surprised if KB may have to be brought back if this Kesar can't capture the role. No offense to this actress, never seen her before.

But remember first impressions matter. Look how we responded to Krishna Krishna Krishna introduction. How we accept Takur SS at the Sangam and of course how can we forget. Most people were glad YKW was just a presence in the background until POPS sprung her on us and the viewers revolted.

Edited by MERARAI - 24 January 2011 at 11:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_uma-Sheena-hussainramso

Go to top