Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Now why the hell is everybody is on Pratigya.... ???? Its really getting sick Sathya....๐Ÿ’”

Babs....the best thing to do is to ignore all the comments๐Ÿ˜Š...everyone has their opinion hun...I do agree at times I dislike Prats actions too...but in this case(Kesar's)...I fully agree that pratigya does deserve all the credit๐Ÿ‘...no one ever gave damn about her before Prats came along....even after that Prats was the only one who stood by her first and took initiative always....however wronf her actions might be at times....but in Kesar's case credit defi. goes to Prats only...๐Ÿ‘ and offcourse Kesar took the final step but she was pushed by Prats only...so chill honey...dont spoil ur mood and enjoy YKW's exit from TN finally๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿฅณ
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Bit tired of Prats to get the credit for everything.. She does nothing except lectures and we are supposed to get inspiration from that..

I was sad reading Kesar thanked prats for showing her the way while prats has done nothing for her in this whole track....she was focused on 'saving' argh!oosiya....๐Ÿคข

All 'positive characters' are supposed to support prats, they don't see her true nature....and all 'negative characters' are in the wrong for not seeing the light brought on by P...tired of this....
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

Now I feel sorry for Amma .....she has to do with two prats now....๐Ÿ˜†

I still don't see what P is still doing in TN....by now I thought she herself will go out or SS would throw her out with a kick....

Is P staying because she is conscious that her husband and her have nowhere to go if they were to leave? It seems to me despite her big talk of how much SS wealth is 'dirty money' she does quite like the commodity TN has to offer.....

BTW Thanks Tanths for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š

I dont feel sorry for amma....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This is the punishment one gets for going to the dark side.. I would have tried to understand her if she at least not been part of Kesar's murder plans. and reflected on her behaviour as a woman.

Her hatred for Prats is a given so no surprise.

SS warned her not to cross the threshold and if she does dont ever come back. 
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

I was sad reading Kesar thanked prats for showing her the way while prats has done nothing for her in this whole track....she was focused on 'saving' argh!oosiya....๐Ÿคข

All 'positive characters' are supposed to support prats, they don't see her true nature....and all 'negative characters' are in the wrong for not seeing the light brought on by P...tired of this....

No, GD asked Arushi to thank P for saving her from TN.  My issue is if P was only needed then why did P and A ask K for help. His help was not required.  I just wished that he would have been recognised in helping A.  It was not prats alone.
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont feel sorry for amma....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This is the punishment one gets for going to the dark side.. I would have sympathy for her if she at least not been part of Kesar's murder plans..

SS warned her not to cross the threshold and if she does dont ever come back. 

Yep but the fact still remain she didn't budge.....Why? She clearly doesn't want to blend with them. She's unable to, so why stay? For K? I don't see how being in conflict with his family all the time and putting him in the middle is making an effort for him/make life easier for him....๐Ÿ˜•

And SS we saw he wanted to throw Kesar because of what she has done. With all that prats did to him and his reputation why isn't he throwing her out more actively? The only explanation I have is that he doesn't want to loose K....
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No, GD asked Arushi to thank P for saving her from TN.  My issue is if P was only needed then why did P and A ask K for help. His help was not required.  I just wished that he would have been recognised in helping A.  It was not prats alone.

U R right.... K gives every possible help and gets no credit at all....  not fair...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Babs....the best thing to do is to ignore all the comments๐Ÿ˜Š...everyone has their opinion hun...I do agree at times I dislike Prats actions too...but in this case(Kesar's)...I fully agree that pratigya does deserve all the credit๐Ÿ‘...no one ever gave damn about her before Prats came along....even after that Prats was the only one who stood by her first and took initiative always....however wronf her actions might be at times....but in Kesar's case credit defi. goes to Prats only...๐Ÿ‘ and offcourse Kesar took the final step but she was pushed by Prats only...so chill honey...dont spoil ur mood and enjoy YKW's exit from TN finally๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿฅณ

Relax,Babs...just enjoy the multiple views of members...dont react emotionally..Dear...

Mostly bec , I think lots of members feel Pratigya is praised at the cost of Krishna ....while Pratigya is praised to the skies..not even a mention is made about Krishna..and that irritates  the members..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

It will get some time for us to get used to the new face...as long as she can act well...it shouldn't be too hard to adjust with the thakurs
I am looking forward to amma's performance

do not expect a good actor.....and u will be ok..but do watch Amma ..Amma was spooky today...damn good camera placement ..Amma is the star for todays episode..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Abhishek will be tomorrow to start # 301 and hope they have a good run to #400

Second that !!
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanthya

do not expect a good actor.....and u will be ok..but do watch Amma ..Amma was spooky today...damn good camera placement ..Amma is the star for todays episode..

I did see today's episode...Amma was scaryy!! ...Ashmita was brilliant!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

New kesar is not bad!! ...but it's too early to say anything...we need to see more of her work to know how good she is