Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Can't wait to see GD bring SDS to her knees and show her whose in charge now  😆

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

I so agree with you.....That's so frustrating.....I still don't understand how she's spared, She herself told the police officer she married KN willingly god dammit 😡😡....what do they have selective hearing?

Very filmy indeed...GD has forgiven her and Kesar is not even remotely angry at her for ruining her life...Argh!oosiyaa ruined Kesar's life and she has the guts to call her Didi 😡

She still thinks she is KN wifey # 2 and heads out with wifey # 1. Wondererd how Kesar got out on her own.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aeryn

I so agree with you.....That's so frustrating.....I still don't understand how she's spared, She herself told the police officer she married KN willingly god dammit 😡😡....what do they have selective hearing?

Very filmy indeed...GD has forgiven her and Kesar is not even remotely angry at her for ruining her life...Argh!oosiyaa ruined Kesar's life and she has the guts to call her Didi 😡

Aeryn this is nothing new it seems as if everyone is dumb and deaf when the saxe's faults are highlighted but with the Tachurs well.... the police are portrayed as such idiots she accepted to having willingly married him yet he is arrested for bigamy now what was it that she did then !!
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Arghoosiya out!!!!!!!

Yahoooooooooooo!!!!😆😆😆😆
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I forgot to add "Good bloody riddance " and never bring your manhoos face to the TN again!

It's bad enuff one fliipin Sax at TN witha sada muu!!!😆😆😆😆
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cara86

Can't wait to see GD bring SDS to her knees and show her whose in charge now  😆

Does Takurain know this song? Or she could read the lyrics here............

Everybody hates me nobody likes me
Yes I'm going to eat worms

She's going to want to go to maike now and GD can tell her to wash her feet and drink the water first to earn a trip. 😆
tanthya thumbnail
K is alerted by a sound of stone grinding..he turns..so deos everyopne..Amma is slowly grinding the pulses

Amma: A curse will fall on Pratigya, my DIL's have gone, she has come as the destructor...The Grinding stone turns faster....She will destroy everything,she has sent my son to prison..pls god ..call her to u..she will kill me...

Brilliant Acting by Ashmita..

P stands crying

ENDS..
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Amma : I too will go..are you crazy??go..try going..

GD: shut up , Bahu..what rights have you got over her..u have no rights to stop her..she is not S's wife..beta..U committed a mistake, and to err is human ..so forget ur past and begin a new life..

Seriously you too GD have begun speaking like prats....I'm beginnig to regret you get your voice back now.....CVs please argh!oosiya leaving scot free is a pill hard enough to swallow, no need for those kind of dialogues....🤢

P watches overcome with emotion...Rshi and P exchange a hug.🤢 I think I'm sick.....Ksr and Rshi wak out..

[light the crackers]

Amma just collapses  and sits down on the bed..

Break

Amma  meltng down

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Does Takurain know this song? Or she could read the lyrics here............

Everybody hates me nobody likes me
Yes I'm going to eat worms

She's going to want to go to maike now and GD can tell her to wash her feet and drink the water first to earn a trip. 😆

🤣👏👏

That's just the beginning.......😈
Gotta say, that voice......now I know where SS gets it from!!!!!!😆😆😆
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

K is alerted by a sound of stone grinding..he turns..so deos everyopne..Amma is slowly grinding the pulses

Amma: A curse will fall on Pratigya, my DIL's have gone, she has come as the destructor...The Grinding stone turns faster....She will destroy everything,she has sent my son to prison..pls god ..call her to u..she will kill me...

Brilliant Acting by Ashmita..

P stands crying

ENDS..

I'm sorry but why is P crying is this the first time Amma has taunted her really they have always wanted her dead she is the lead time to side with GD and Krishna and give RED a reality check !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
Thank you Tanths as always you were fantastic!
girls aish karo mauj manao!
Kulvi................so glad you made it!
What happened to the milk incident?