Pratigya - LUD pg 143 - Page 87

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

ALOHA FRIENDS!😃

New Kesar arrives today. Congos at #300👍🏼.

Meera diiiii 😃

How have you been !!

That is interesting though I have to say KB was amazing lets see if the new one can is half as good !
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
And forgot to add

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 300th EPISODE 👏👏👏
Just heard from my source in India that Kesar leaves on her own.  All her bags are packed and ready to go.

Originally posted by Binny1247

Meera diiiii 😃

How have you been !!

That is interesting though I have to say KB was amazing lets see if the new one can is half as good !

Hey Binny!  Just beat the flu and am back to my happy self.😃

Kesar is on her way out, leaves before SS throws her out. Now that's leaving with dignity intact. More to rile the Takurs.😛

Just heard from my source in India that Kesar leaves on her own.  All her bags are packed and ready to go.

That's wonderful news I was so hoping she would leave on her own I did not want SS to have the satisfaction of throwing her out Well done Kesar !!😊
Originally posted by Binny1247

That's wonderful news I was so hoping she would leave on her own I did not want SS to have the satisfaction of throwing her out Well done Kesar !!😊

Why is that twit still there.  Getting entertainment out of all of this.  🤢
Hi Girlies ..... 😃

Was Yesterday KB's last epi ? ..... 😔 😭

I hope the new actress can match up to KB because she was phenomenal and underrated for sure !

Atlast,wise decision by kesar.Wonder when CVs will bring her parents into picture
Dadi has blessed Kesar to get all the things in life she never got over the years......it was heartfelt. Go Ganti Lal!👏

Hey Binny!  Just beat the flu and am back to my happy self.😃

Kesar is on her way out, leaves before SS throws her out. Now that's leaving with dignity intact. More to rile the Takurs.😛
Aww di I am glad you are feeling better 😛

I am proud of Kesar now we just need the twit to exit seriously throw her out etc anything just get her out of there... exactly what is she waiting for !!