Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: yemi3006

guilt by association 😲 πŸ˜†

They would have been safe with this track if they had KB. They are now walking a tightrope!

Guilt by association is rightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

They would have been safe with this track if they had KB. They are now walking a tightrope!

Guilt by association is rightπŸ˜†

This new Kesar is also gori wali. Got to see her in Kesar avatar. Why do they show her in modern avatar and promote her as a desi sanskaari Takurain? A huge leap. Don't they realize that an image is more powerful is worth more than a 1000 words? Her speech pattern has to be so Takurain, unpud dialect too .........................I will not be surprised if KB may have to be brought back if this Kesar can't capture the role. No offense to this actress, never seen her before.

But remember first impressions matter. Look how we responded to Krishna Krishna Krishna introduction. How we accept Takur SS at the Sangam and of course how can we forget. Most people were glad YKW was just a presence in the background until POPS sprung her on us and the viewers revolted.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

This new Kesar is also gori wali. Got to see her in Kesar avatar. Why do they show her in modern avatar and promote her as a desi sanskaari Takurain? A huge leap. Don't they realize that an image is more powerful is worth more than a 1000 words? Her speech pattern has to be so Takurain, unpud dialect too .........................I will not be surprised if KB may have to be brought back if this Kesar can't capture the role. No offense to this actress, never seen her before.

But remember first impressions matter. Look how we responded to Krishna Krishna Krishna introduction. How we accept Takur SS at the Sangam and of course how can we forget. Most people were glad YKW was just a presence in the background until POPS sprung her on us and the viewers revolted.

Agree with you 100%😊
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

If the new Kesar is disliked by everyone then taking her to Looney Bin will be big mistake! Viewers might lose interest in her plight and begin to hate her as much as they do the inhabitants of Sax house.

Looney Bin .... good name ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

ready, willing and able...does india have the death penalty? I am wililing to argue for it!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

It has..but given in rarest of rare cases..
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hellloooooooooo...I am here!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...let's see whether we get a glimpse of the new kesar today or not πŸ€”
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Girls .....πŸ€—

I'm Here  I missed the ME but must say it was excellent !!!
-Sheena- thumbnail
Me to landed.....πŸ€—

Congrats to 300 episodes...
hussainramso thumbnail

Hello Girls!

Are you all in top form?

Kulvi if you're here ......................I guess this is why they say...........ma kay paon kay neechay jannat hoti hay!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Hi Girls .....πŸ€—

I'm Here  I missed the ME but must say it was excellent !!!

ALOHA FRIENDS!πŸ˜ƒ

New Kesar arrives today. Congos at #300πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago