Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i also lykd krishan's reation wen pratigya tells him that kesar is buried inside................than GD sayz shakti did this...........krishna chdn't belive his bro did such thing............

And i felt for krishna the shock of GD speaking was more than Kesar buried by KN.
-Sheena- thumbnail

yaa GD callin BAB than krishan's reation was d best scen for me in whole epi...............😳  both of them did a nice job in that scene...............

The stand outs were Arhaan, Jaswant, GD and KB..

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starlight123

The stand outs were Arhaan, Jaswant, GD and KB..

i hope arine don't see this otherwise she'll start teasing me ...............😆😆 but i lykd jasvant's work much more than arhaan..............arhaan was also good but i hated shaktia d most...........😆😆
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

And i felt for krishna the shock of GD speaking was more than Kesar buried by KN.

ofc it whd be..........she speak up after a long time............n to be honest wen GD was shown forthe first in d show i didn't accpect that krishan will be soo happpy on her voice coming back...........remember d way he treated her...............😆😆😆 behooda...........😆😆
-Sheena- thumbnail

i hope arine don't see this otherwise she'll start teasing me ...............😆😆 but i lykd jasvant's work much more than arhaan..............arhaan was also good but i hated shaktia d most...........😆😆

This is Jaswant's track so he has the screen time to shine.  But to be honest I liked him today.  Found him hamming it the other days.  Today, his performance was just right, awesome.
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ofc it whd be..........she speak up after a long time............n to be honest wen GD was shown forthe first in d show i didn't accpect that krishan will be soo happpy on her voice coming back...........remember d way he treated her...............😆😆😆behooda...........😆😆

ofc, very well remember the first meeting of K & GD, he troubled her so much, but we know our baba is sweet and innocent at heart, he Loves his GD. By the way u lyking KN more- ahem ahem
Pragati.T thumbnail

[QUO

i hope arine don't see this otherwise she'll start teasing me ...............😆😆 but i lykd jasvant's work much more than arhaan..............arhaan was also good but i hated shaktia d most...........😆😆[/QUOTE]

This is Jaswant's track so he has the screen time to shine.  But to be honest I liked him today.  Found him hamming it the other days.  Today, his performance was just right, awesome.
[/QUOTE]

hamming...............wen jasvant did this........................?😕 i feel arhaan stamers a lot tehse dayz but jasvant was good as usuall......infact i lykd his BHOOT BHOOT................😆😆 nice job............👏
hussainramso thumbnail

This is Jaswant's track so he has the screen time to shine. But to be honest I liked him today. Found him hamming it the other days. Today, his performance was just right, awesome.

Star I haven't seen today's yet but agree that his acting was bit like comic book villain . Jack Nicholson as The Joker.
Gotta go shopping ...... Dropped in for 2 mins
-Sheena- thumbnail

hamming...............wen jasvant did this........................?😕 i feel arhaan stamers a lot tehse dayz but jasvant was good as usuall......infact i lykd his BHOOT BHOOT................😆😆 nice job............👏

hamming, I meant was overdoing it at times and trying to compete with KB.  Its my opinion.😊
Pragati.T thumbnail

hamming, I meant was overdoing it at times and trying to compete with KB.  Its my opinion.😊
                              okk.......dunno i find both KB n JASVANT doing nice job....................

i hated s.s n amma.........wat kind of ppl  thy are n how can thy accpect krishna giving respect to them if thy don't respect humanity.......................🤢