Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MERARAI

So when do you start helping with writing the dialogues for MKAPπŸ˜‰. Shanti Bhushan wrote for Agle Janam, now he's got MKAP and Pratha. Spreading thin indeed.

As soon as we negotiate the contract   esp the remuneration part !!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tanths thanks for the update! 

boring episode  except for that nano-second K part of course... though he was sleeping but looked so yummy... β˜ΊοΈ 
had i been in P's place would have kissed him... πŸ˜³ she is so unromantic 

and Tanths, do you think Shakti was actually feeling bad for Kesar πŸ˜• when he has her flashbacks ??
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

boring episode  except for that nano-second K part of course... though he was sleeping but looked so yummy... β˜ΊοΈ 

and Tanths, do you think Shakti was actually feeling bad for Kesar πŸ˜• when he has her flashbacks ??

WElcome....

But Y UD's...Is Indian channels still banned ??

U an Ur Krishna...Bacha U r fast overtaking Arhi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shakthi's was drunken rambling and getting nostalgic.....and a brief sadness that's it...
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

No wonder a lot of viewers have an issue with Prats...........often it's the very romantic guys who end up with the unromantic gals, who stick to "you treat me so well" revel in it and rarely do anything to show their romantic side in return.

Has Prats ever surprised Krishna with a romantic interlude? Nada, nope, no, nahi, zilch, siphor. zero, illai, ......Poor fella........he's happy just making her feel special............just wants her to accept it .😳
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Filza. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

WElcome....

But Y UD's...Is Indian channels still banned ??

U an Ur Krishna...Bacha U r fast overtaking Arhi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shakthi's was drunken rambling and getting nostalgic.....and a brief sadness that's it...

😳😳😳 what to do this Krishna bemari has affected me very badly... 😳 πŸ˜† 

and especially in that red kurta toh he was looking so cute... hayeeee πŸ˜ 

No, get the channel but was completing an assignment, as always i have to do it late, just exactly before time... finally done that, mailed it to ma'am then rushed here... πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Tanths!! ...sorry I missed the live update...was traveling at that time  πŸ˜ƒ ...will join you on sunday!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Filza. thumbnail

No wonder a lot of viewers have an issue with Prats...........often it's the very romantic guys who end up with the unromantic gals, who stick to "you treat me so well" revel in it and rarely do anything to show their romantic side in return.

Has Prats ever surprised Krishna with a romantic interlude? Nada, nope, no, nahi, zilch, siphor. zero, illai, ......Poor fella........he's happy just making her feel special............just wants her to accept it .😳

yeah true... i  wanna see P's romantic side too... one cant even imagine Krishna's happiness if she does something special for him.... πŸ˜³

i wonder how does she really manage to be so unromantic when she has such a caring, loving husband who is just too too handsome as well... πŸ˜³
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail

yeah true... i  wanna see P's romantic side too... one cant even imagine Krishna's happiness if she does something special for him.... πŸ˜³

i wonder how does she really manage to be so unromantic when she has such a caring, loving husband who is just too too handsome as well... πŸ˜³

Zaza

Forget about being handsome or not, just the purity of his love is enough for Prats to want to at least consider doing something romantic. If making that kheer was a gesture it's a start but as always YKW poured salt over a raw wound for viewers. Ugh!

With all the diraama coming up will we get to see Baba and his Babu having some alone time just kidding around........that should be good enough.
MERARAI thumbnail
Got to say after watching episode, Ganti Dadi was marvellous. The way she fought brought tears to my eyes. The helplessness, the fire in her to fight back, the time she rammed her head into KN outside (like a bull at a rodeo), she was a Takurain alright. Ganti Dadi rocked today!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈ

tanthya thumbnail

Got to say after watching episode, Ganti Dadi was marvellous. The way she fought brought tears to my eyes. The helplessness, the fire in her to fight back, the time she rammed her head into KN outside (like a bull at a rodeo), she was a Takurain alright. Ganti Dadi rocked today!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈ

yes !! Yes!!  and so was Ss giving that cue ...all controlled panicky ...