-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Somebody's already posted the vids??😕

Looks like a boring filler.............😆😆😆.  Not even worth watching...😉
tanthya thumbnail
Amma is sitting on the bed and is saying to the reposing SS

Amma: donno whether S has  killed her or  not , what if he had failed..U shud have gone and helped him

SS: shut up , u..He is our son , he knows how to kill

Amma : hey bhagwan, sathyanarayan baba, hanuman ..help us ..let S pass in his work ..if he is successful , I'll walk barefoot and pray in ur templ

SS shuts her up and also orders  her to get up early and go out and come back with S and say that Kesar has gone to her maika and u dropped her at the station

and stop this nautanki and this false praying

Amma; I am parying devoutly a, am not lying and begins to pray earnestly

oUtside..

S comes out and opens the outside door..

Sax Nivas

KML is getting ready for SR and is impatiently waiting for Adrsh....Must say she is looking good..

Adrsh comes in and looks mesmerized..he closes the door ..and walks near her .. takes some rose petals from a bowl and showers it on her ...SR strts ..suddenly Door opens..and in walks Adarsh

KML wakes up from her dream..

Adrsh is still being obtuse..and does not realize the hint..and he compliments her on the cooking ..KML is happy..

Adrsh: I am happy that u r taking care of this F*Ly and tht was a lovely dinner..and now let me sleep, have to go to office and goes to sleep

leaving a starving Komal to wonder at her fate

Break

S carrying Kesar out..
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'll ditch my glasses so I dont see the detail........🤣
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aeryn

Looks like th epi is up on IF.....Komarsh SR tonight

Let's see how CV's handled it

the thought is making me sick!...seriously I've gone off anything to do with those Saxes, don't know why Komal is so ga-ga over Adarsh, all he does is yell at her!!...in fact I am surprised no one picked up on his abusive behaviour towards her!

Why hasn't anyone made a thread out of that?...everytime K opens his mouth, you will find at least two dozen threads saying he has been abusive!!😃
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
GOOD MORNING FORUM FRIENDSWAS!

Am still fending off the flu. When Kriya's SR was announced we were in full party mode.  Talk about Adarsh/Komal SR and no one is even talking about a cuppa chai or a glass of warm water. 🤔
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Amma is sitting on the bed and is saying to the reposing SS

Amma: donno whether S has  killed her or  not , what if he had failed..U shud have gone and helped him

SS: shut up , u..He is our son , he knows how to kill

Amma : hey bhagwan, sathyanarayan baba, hanuman ..help us ..let S pass in his work ..if he is successful , I'll walk barefoot and pray in ur templ

SS shuts her up and also orders  her to get up early and go out and come back with S and say that Kesar has gone to her maika and u dropped her at the station

and stop this nautanki and this false praying

Amma; I am parying devoutly a, am not lying and begins to pray earnestly

oUtside..

S comes out and opens the outside door..

Sax Nivas

KML is getting ready for SR and is impatiently waiting for Adrsh....Must say she is looking good..

Adrsh comes in and looks mesmerized..he closes the door ..and walks near her .. takes some rose petals from a bowl and showers it on her ...SR strts ..suddenly Door opens..and in walks Adarsh

KML wakes up from her dream..

Adrsh is still being obtuse..and does not realize the hint..and he compliments her on the cooking ..KML is happy..

Adrsh: I am happy that u r taking care of this F*Ly and tht was a lovely dinner..and now let me sleep, have to go to office and goes to sleep

Break

S carrying Kesar out..

So where is your fav dialogue Adarsh...Go to your room.  Oops, she is in her room...May be you should leave her room and go sleep with mama and papa....🤢
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh poor Komal.......

one senses instaed of dressing up you'd have to dress down to get the idiot to notice!!!!🤣

Komal - if you dont ask - u dont get!!!!

Just tell him!!!!👍🏼
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So much for Komarsh 's SR....poor girl
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

GOOD MORNING FORUM FRIENDSWAS!

Am still fending off the flu. When Kriya's SR was announced we were in full party mode.  Talk about Adarsh/Komal SR and no one is even talking about a cuppa chai or a glass of warm water. 🤔

Aww.....

Drink a lot of fluids...........😃