Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok am day dreaming, wish when Katra naresh , expose, twit run crazy starting scream he going to buried me alive too and run all the way home to papa. they check her into a hospital she declared mentally retarded, end of her track forever.😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Don't shoot me, but I think KB outshone Jaswant. I thought Jaswant become monotonous towards the end and wanted the scene to end.

No shooting..But You are right ..It was KB all the way ..right from the first suspicious glance to the last pain filled and betrayed glance ...
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

@ Bold..almost all of us are not comfy with Komarsh SR ....😃😆😆..why is it so??

Do you really want to see Adarshwa pucker more than usual?😆
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u Tanthya... More than the epi.. I enjoyed reading U ppl's comments. 😆Good Night.. Im goin to sleep. Will meet U all 2mrw.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Bec' it's a contrast to the lubalub relationship between Kriya and perceived that Adarsh is not really in love with Komal but just going through the motions and doing his duty. Maybe after the meal she cooked for him. Nainja gave Adarsh the green signal to consummate the marriage now that Komal has graduated in her other wifely duties.....caring, cooking for Adarsh Babu.

But she still is not laying out clothes for Adarsh, arranging the pillows,cushions,spreading and arranging the bed spread...and arranging her closet 24x7 ...She is not yet ready for SR  ...!!
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

ok am day dreaming, wish when Katra naresh , expose, twit run crazy starting scream he going to buried me alive too and run all the way home to papa. they check her into a hospital she declared mentally retarded, end of her track forever.😃

YKW admitted in a mental institution forever? Never to be seen again?.....Please don't put dreams in my head Mia....
hussainramso thumbnail
Hey a while back one you compared Komarsh to Mr & Mrs Roper..................Please stand  up and take a bow. I still laugh like crazy when I think about it!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

Really Mia, How can you do this ??😡😡😡..u make her run on the road ..why cant u get some lorry or some speeding car to hit her and she dies instantly..that would be the forever end..😆😆😆
😆
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

But she still is not laying out clothes for Adarsh, arranging the pillows,cushions,spreading and arranging the bed spread...and arranging her closet 24x7 ...She is not yet ready for SR  ...!!

Okay Tanths that one is right up there w/ Mr & Mrs Roper
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Do you really want to see Adarshwa pucker more than usual?😆

[in horrified tones ] OMG 🤢🤢🤢🤢😲😲😲🤢🤢🤢