Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

be happy there were no KRISIYA scenes too..I am getting tired of seeing them in the same frame..😊

me too! its just destroying the charm for me..  i want that girl to get lost ASAP.... 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

What do you think Twit would do if KN does get his way with her and she gets preggies. That Sadhu Baba's words that she will give potha has been buzzing in my head.

Prolly give birth or will it turn into another track.....hmmmmmmm... Aarushi said..u will not touch and the CV's aree also handling her with care...Is it for final denouement ..or will she go waving at Thakurs and giving flying Kisses
-Sheena- thumbnail

Y'day was a thriller, today a filler and all set up for next week ready to send Kesar six feet under.

Not even a filler, more like overflowing of Arushi and still not moving.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aeryn

Mera I'm confused.....Can we believe the Baba's words? Wasn't he hired by prats to save Aarushi's butt? 😕

Ye s, But what was the need for him to say that ...
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Tanths..its when Krishna comes home buying all the stuff from his first earning...argument between K and P...K goes to terrace...P follows...tells him "hum tumhe nahi tokege toh aur kon tokega....😳😛😊"...ends with their hug in her PP

Ohhhh...Thanks for jogging my memory, Shreya !!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aeryn

Mera I'm confused.....Can we believe the Baba's words? Wasn't he hired by prats to save Aarushi's butt? 😕

We just saw the episode here Thursday. I watched carefully for any indications of it all being a complete set up. Prats must have said women were mistreated in the house. So he warned that potha will never come if women are ill-treated. He also said YKW will give a potha. Now RED are getting ready to bury Kesar, when did that become a well meaning act?

Prats called him a Baba, gave him the grains and apologized for using him this way. Makes me think he is a real sadhu but said a few things to save Twit for a while. But the part about the potha raises a question mark. Was his entire appearance in the house an act? Or did he just say a few things in the name of saving a girl from KN's clutches.  Only POPS know the answer.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Thanks for the LUD tanthya🤗

Yaar...why are CV's wasting an entire episode on the same old stuff?🤢...Shakti and Aarushi track is sooooooooooooooooo frustrating....instead CV's should have shown some KRIYA scene😕😡.....And even I am also tired of seeing Kriya-Si in the same frame...CV's end this torture ALREADYYYYYYYYYY😔👎🏼

exactly!! its so annoying now...  where did those KriYa scenes, that we were promised, disappear?! 😡 
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Y'day was a thriller, today a filler and all set up for next week ready to send Kesar six feet under.

Mera...I didnt expect anything substential after last 2 power packed episodes since it was the last episode of the week....but if filler was Kriya scene then it would be worthwhile to watch but who wants to see Shakti-Aarushi same story which is going on from last 4-5 months🤢AngryOuch...we thought YKW's exit from TN will be the end of this torture to some level but she is back in full form in different get upOuchAngry🤢...ohhh....how I hate this????????????🤢
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

exactly!! its so annoying now...  where did those KriYa scenes, that we were promised, disappear?! 😡 

tell me about it......we are back to square one with Aarushi in all the frame and story revolving around her again😡🤢Ouch...god help usUnhappy😭
-Sheena- thumbnail

may be it was a future track if Arushi remained in TN with her Takurian roop.  Now they've changed the track half way, the baba words may not have any meaning.

Nothing is going to happen to Arushi.  I dont wnt anything to happen because she can not handle such an emotional track and will spoil it all.  It will become her show and we all should quit now if you dont want to watch this show for Arushi..