Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: starlight123

Are you sure it was glaring because with Arushi it is hard to tell............😆😆

errrmm...Haughty Look ???😆😆😆
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tanthya thanks for the LUD

No words for YKW.....At this point KN can do anything to her I won't care

Apart from that everyone is using Kesar for their selfish reason (and yes I include prats in that category)....poor soul, she really doesn't deserve that life.....It's a shame KN will never realise the gem she is....

She's a zillion times better than YKN.....I guess both Thakur brothers are masochists 😆 ....both have married a sax girl and are suffering from it...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

pathetic episode.. YKW at her worst today... 🤢
And big dissappointment not a single KriYA scene...   😡 😔

be happy there were no KRISIYA scenes too..I am getting tired of seeing them in the same frame..😊
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

mia

It seems like she is being dumb but abused people more often than not do end up like Kesar, helpless and completely naive about the seriousness of the threat. He has cried wolf one too many times to her before that she doesn't think he will actually do it this time either.  Sad to see the human spirit hurt this way.

i gave up... by now something should have click in her. he told her many times he will kill her child, he did...she knew of his obsession of YKW, he married her.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

What??

Is that it???

Challo - good on Arushi for showing defiance and some spirit - exact opposite of Biwi No1

Thanks Tanths! You are our rock!!!!👏👏⭐️

Was Arushi as defiant in her acting as you made it sound?

I , er, took a few liberties  * Ducking to avoid the Belan*
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

To watch MKAP you have to be an eternal optimist Mera!😆

That I am, the eternal optimist.😳😃

But interpreting Aghroosia's expression is another story. Earlier on with Prats we were wondering what her wide eyed expressions meant, she improved a bit but back with Twit her acting has slipped some. Y''day my husband walked in when I was watching MKAP on TV. He had seen her in Kitni Mohabbat Hai while changing channels.........his comment............why is she acting wide-eyed all the time?😆

Twit is the only one who's acting managed to stand below par inspite of living with the Takurs. Go figure! I think she belongs behind the cameras, they say she is smart. 😉
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

Not only that mia. She can very well file a divorce under the basis of being the recipient of daily mental abuse and that is he absolute truth....

shut up komal, go to your room, your brother is the reason....🤣
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

Tanthya thanks for the LUD

No words for YKW.....At this point KN can do anything to her I won't care

Apart from that everyone is using Kesar for their selfish reason (and yes I include prats in that category)....poor soul, she really doesn't deserve that life.....It's a shame KN will never realise the gem she is....

She's a zillion times better than YKN.....I guess both Thakur brothers are masochists 😆 ....both have married a sax girl and are suffering from it...

They are Saands , Aren't they ?? They like taming the wild  ***'s..😉😆
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can there be a worse fool than this Arushi woman?? urgh!
She knows wat Shakti is..n still acting like this?? ayyo daa!!
she is filled with crap n nonsense!!

-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

I , er, took a few liberties  * Ducking to avoid the Belan*

A few, it was an utter dud performance............🤢.

Too much screen time and far too many close ups.  😡.  When I thought she is about to disappear they bring her back to the centre.........😡