Pratigya - LUD pg 143 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Rshi is stppd by S..who is enjoying it

Rshi ..cant u undrstnd wht I am sayng..leave me..and get out

S covers her mouth :SSSHHHHH..one more word and I'll gie one tight slap..and all ur English will tumble out here

Rshi: U are threatening me,trying to scare me saying tht u will beat me..try and see

S: if my hand lifts ..u will be the worse for it..
Rshi: Oh..U will hit  me..c'mon hit me..Shakthi singh..U r an impotent, a coward who uses woman for one purpose only..u r good for nothing..I am telling u..u will never  be able o touch me

S corners her again : Gve me one chance and I'll shw u tht I am A man ..

Rshi is disgusted by his behavior and spits on his face ....Shakthi stands shocked, slowly replaced by  anger..

Rshi defiantly glaring at him

ENDS

Are you sure it was glaring because with Arushi it is hard to tell............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pathetic episode.. YKW at her worst today... 🀒
And big dissappointment not a single KriYA scene...   πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜”
What??
Is that it???

Challo - good on Arushi for showing defiance and some spirit - exact opposite of Biwi No1

Thanks Tanths! You are our rock!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Was Arushi as defiant in her acting as you made it sound?
Edited by Madmadgirl - 13 years ago
Originally posted by yummimommy

She's actually seen them execute their plans .......................???????? What is she thinking?
she love her abuser, a very dedicated wife, yearning for his love.
Thank you Tanths!
MMG I hope your son has a better weekend!
Bye ladies .....................have a good weekend!
Originally posted by mia03

wouldn't that be fun, my wife left me because unconsummated marriageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Not only that mia. She can very well file a divorce under the basis of being the recipient of daily mental abuse and that is he absolute truth....
Originally posted by yummimommy

Thank you Tanths!
MMG I hope your son has a better weekend!
Bye ladies .....................have a good weekend!

Bye Yum Mom,

Have a nice weekend and hopefully your kids too will feel better by Monday😊
Originally posted by tanthya

Rshi is stppd by S..who is enjoying it

Rshi ..cant u undrstnd wht I am sayng..leave me..and get out

S covers her mouth :SSSHHHHH..one more word and I'll gie one tight slap..and all ur English will tumble out here

Rshi: U are threatening me,trying to scare me saying tht u will beat me..try and see

S: if my hand lifts ..u will be the worse for it..
Rshi: Oh..U will hit  me..c'mon hit me..Shakthi singh..U r an impotent, a coward who uses woman for one purpose only..u r good for nothing..I am telling u..u will never  be able o touch me

S corners her again : Gve me one chance and I'll shw u tht I am A man ..

Rshi is disgusted by his behavior and spits on his face ....Shakthi stands shocked, slowly replaced by  anger..

Rshi defiantly glaring at him

ENDS

I told ya she is Takurain's real daughter, a street dog still hasn't come to her senses. You wanna bet just when he is about to strike or force her there will be a knock on the door and she will be saved by none other than sister dearest or SS.

You think SS is going to con Kesar or tell her he will save her after KN buries her, so he can get his potha.  Kesar will believe anything at this point. She is too far gone at this point and in shock.
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

What??
Is that it???

Challo - good on Arushi for showing defiance and some spirit - exact opposite of Biwi No1

Thanks Tanths! You are our rock!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Was Arushi as defiant in her acting as you made it sound?

MMG

After all this time, you think she is capable of it? I bet tanths is trying to give it the best interpretation she can.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MERARAI

MMG

After all this time, you think she is capable of it? I bet tanths is trying to give it the best interpretation she can.πŸ˜†

To watch MKAP you have to be an eternal optimist Mera!πŸ˜†