India-Forums

14th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Raghu is walking in the hospital and kamya spots him and says here he is again..now dont know what problem he is going to cause.  First he kidnapped geeta and put all the blame on my mom and now he is here he is going to cause trouble again.  malini tells her to be quiet.   Rahul goes up to him and says why are u here ....go away.  raghu says i thought u might need help so i m here.  Rahul says u r not needed here..and raghu says good to know u care for ur dad...and rahul tells him to go and raghu says if someone comes to ask for health thats how u talk..rahul says no but this is how i m going to talk to u.   Raghu says thank god u r Dr. Bhaghat's son or else...and rahul grabs hold of raghu's collar just then the nurse comes out and says Dr. Bhaghat has lost lot of blood during operation and we need a+ blood..geeta says u can take mine.  Nurse says thats only one unit..what about the other two units and raghu says u can take my blood...as i m A+ also..rahul is looking at him and the family is happy.   Nurse takes geeta and raghu and rahul says papa will get a goon's blood..and raghu says my blood is not green and there is no religion to blood...but whatever i m going to give blood for sure..and cause of u i will not play with Dr.'s life..and then nurse takes them away with her.   Dadi prays to the lord.   and malini is giving her looks.   Rahul goes away and malini and kamya are concerend and kamya goes after him.

Its monring time ...peon comes with a paper and there is raghu's and Geeta's photo in the paper and her mom is schoked to see this.   The headline reads Famous Dr. of Patna Dr. Bhaghat's daughter is girlfrined of raghu...they are all reading the news out loud and geeta is shocked to hear all this.   Malini and kamya are happy..and everyone else is sad and hurt.   Kamya comes and says apart from Geeta's news there are other news too..and she says today is IAS results and one of the members of the family has given IAS exmas.  and then she looks and says rahul ur name is not in the paper...and rahul shocked and remembers how his dad said he will never be sucessful in IAS..and he is sad..and his bhabhi said..why are u sad...u have a lot of time..and her mom said..how can my brother not pass....and geeta says i know there is something wrong..u worked so hard...how can u not pass...and rahul shouts saying enuff...whatever u wanted happened..and papa wanted the same thing...and now i failed...so now u r happy...and then he says papa said i will fail in the exam when he knows i wanted to be in IAS...all this is because of geeta cause papa loves geeta more then me.  For god sake geeta ...atleast now speak the truth and tell us what happened last night.   Geeta and family shocked.

Jija tells malini wow...u did it..rahul is going against his own family.   Rahul says i married in majboori and if u didnt like it u could have told me why make all the family memebers to go against me.  And his mom is telling rahul off saying u failed the exam how is that Geeta's fault.   and jija is again getting happy with malini.   Malini says i will make the BIG bomb BLAST later on.  and then she goes to rahul and says ur dad is in the hospital and u r fighting and the nurse comes and says Dr. bhaghat is concisious and u all can go and meet him.   Everyone goes in the room to see him...and his wife says if something happened to u what would have happened to all of us..and Dr. Bhaghat says i know u r all worried about me..and his wife says thank god u r ok.   Dr. Bhaghat says come near me geeta and geeta comes and hold his hand..and says all this cause of me...i m sorry..forgive me.  Dr. Bhaghat says no it was not ur fault..  This world is not simple like u...pls stop crying.   dadi says when i die u be in front of me...and there is emotional moment with everyone.

Rahul, kamya, malini and jija come in.  Dr. Bhaghat says whats going on..why are they here...tell malini to go from here.  I pray with folded hands pls go...and rahul tries to say something...and malini says wht are u saying..why make our family out to be a villan..and rahul's elder bro says rahul pls papa needs rest and make peace here...take all these ppl and go form here.   Rahul says i know i m not needed here and i m paraya for u all...i will not show my face to u all again...and he says lets go kamya...and they all leave and all family memebers are worried and sad.  

Rahul is home packing his clothes.  Malni comes to explain that in such a small matter and u r leaving ur home..and jija comes with  bags and she gets mad.  And then she tells rahul...everyone makes mistake..and we should forgive...and rahul says when ppl of this house respect u then how can u stay here...and malini and kamya explain to him ....not to leave the house...

At hospital..Dr. Bhaghat's wife is cutting apples and says everyone makes a mistake...so did rahul..forgive me..and change ur desicion..as cause of this no one will be happy and this house will break and i wont be able to bear this.   geeta says rahul scolded me a little...and u r mad.  He is elder brother..he has the right.  Whtever misunderstanding between us i will remove it.. i know u love him a lot..stop him papa.   please.   His wife says rahul is ur son...stop him.   He informs him that he has failed his IAS exam and Dr. bhaghat is shocked and crying and she says right now he needs ur support....wont u support him...speak.

Pre-CAp -  Rahul says no we wont stay here...and we are all going to Delhi.  and malini says now the time has come for final plan and kamya says final plan and malini says article 498A.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma12ER_ER_YAHumtum25milwebmanya7878pearldesaibmm1985raginixoshanak.hotshalini01KiranSD1nycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
thanks
aliyar Senior Member
aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
wonderful update Clap
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index